My concern with the Xbox Live Enforcement Team

Discus and support My concern with the Xbox Live Enforcement Team in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm writing on here because I have no other options left. I feel like there is a rising concern with the Xbox Live Enforcement Team which is that. They... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xX HaYdEn ii, Jun 3, 2017.

1. xX HaYdEn ii
    xX HaYdEn ii Guest

I'm writing on here because I have no other options left. I feel like there is a rising concern with the Xbox Live Enforcement Team which is that. They are either not doing their job right or not investigating cases properly and neglect to try to correct
    mistakes. One of my family members has had an account banned due to either defending himself or defending someone else on Xbox live. The people that cheat, hack or troll rarely get banned for life however if you "Harass" someone you can be either temporary
    or permanently banned for it straight away.

Harassment means to give aggressive pressure or use intimidation. Which defending yourself is not, I feel like the terms of service needs to be re-looked at and for Microsoft to employ new staff that actually wish to take matters seriously instead of handing
    out silly suspensions or none at all. This has made so many people move to a different platform because when you spend a lot of money on games, Microsoft gift codes etc and then get banned for "Harassment" and lose everything you feel robbed and that is unfair.

Due to these circumstances, I have decided to move platform off Xbox, I've had an Xbox 360 and went straight to the One; I've stuck with your company through a lot of bad times. To see you treat not only me but many others in the community with no respect,
    no justification and no way of contact are disgusting, as a business, you should be ashamed of yourselves. you've taken the life and the fun out of your environment, you will understand the mess that you've caused when it's too late which is a shame because
    I loved the games and the fun i got with your brand but its gone.

:)

xX HaYdEn ii, Jun 3, 2017
  2. Paul Bab
    Paul Bab Guest
    Is this against the rules?

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. As for your concern, such instance is primarily handled by the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team - a team of Xbox Live professionals dedicated to the preservation and promotion of a safe, secure, and
    enjoyable experience for all Live Platform and Community members.

You may submit a case review to communicate directly with the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team and gain greater understanding of the enforcement and why the said action was taken. To proceed, click this link and
    perform the steps provided.

To know more about Xbox Live Enforcement, feel free to visit this link.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Paul Bab, Jun 3, 2017
  3. Halo 5 early access Codes for preview members

I contacted Xbox one support and they said that i am in fact a xbox one preview member, but have yet to receive the 2 codes for download Halo5:Gaurdians early beta!? Very frustrating! Can anyone send me an invite to the xbox preview or can Xbox live Enforcement
    Team contact me with this concern? Thanks again!

GT:

BL00DnG0RE IV, Jun 3, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Defending your self over live is fine.It's how you do it that matters.

If you retaliate in a way that violates the ToU/CoC you risk being suspended.

It's always been like this over live,nothing has changed.

People get banned all the time for cheating,modding etc.

You'll find the rules are pretty much the same on other platforms online service.

Report & block anyone harassing you over xbox live & you'll have nothing to worry about.

Daft Badger, Jun 3, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Defending your self over live is fine.It's how you do it that matters.

If you retaliate in a way that violates the ToU/CoC you risk being suspended.

It's always been like this over live,nothing has changed.

People get banned all the time for cheating,modding etc.

You'll find the rules are pretty much the same on other platforms online service.

Report & block anyone harassing you over xbox live & you'll have nothing to worry about.
  6. SilentGamer895 Win User

Console Hacked

Hi there Hollie Bird glad to see you were able to reconnect to xbox live as far as your friend is concerned the enforcement team will take care of it.
  7. Tomm_A Win User

my account got suspended?

Hello §4LORDFLAMER5PLAYZ,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that your concern is related to Xbox enforcement action which is suspension of your account. Let us help you point to the right support team where you can get the best information to your concern.

Before we proceed any further, we would like to set your proper expectation that community forum and customer support from our live channel cannot do more with enforcement actions. This is solely handled by Xbox Enforcement team and to get through with the team is by submitting a case review request to Xbox Live Policy and Enforcement Team.

You can review your enforcement history through this link: Enforcements | Xbox Support

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

8. Paul Bab Win User

Is this against the rules?

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. As for your concern, such instance is primarily handled by the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team - a team of Xbox Live professionals dedicated to the preservation and promotion of a safe, secure, and
    enjoyable experience for all Live Platform and Community members.

You may submit a case review to communicate directly with the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team and gain greater understanding of the enforcement and why the said action was taken. To proceed, click this link and
    perform the steps provided.

To know more about Xbox Live Enforcement, feel free to visit this link.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.
  9. JeremyHarris Win User

General Stupidity.

If you are looking for a response from the Xbox LIVE Policy and Enforcement Team concerning a suspension, please post in

this forum

Thank you.
Thema:

1. My concern with the Xbox Live Enforcement Team - Similar Threads - concern Live Enforcement

2. Serious Concerns About Xbox Elite Controllers' Reliability and Warranty Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Serious Concerns About Xbox Elite Controllers' Reliability and Warranty Support: I've purchased two Xbox Elite controllers to utilize the back paddles, and it's disappointing to note that both have developed faults within a year! Both controllers also share the same issue with...
  3. Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i...: Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i know. 9d3c7c1a-0dd6-4d65-920f-da382e3614ee
  4. I need help concerning my main Microsoft account: Stolen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help concerning my main Microsoft account: Stolen.: I've recently gotten scammed, a few hours ago as i'm submiting this, and the person stole my Microsoft account and deleted it. I don't know if the person created a new one wich is the one i'm...
  5. Security concerns after my son's Microsoft account was taken over and eventually deleted by...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Security concerns after my son's Microsoft account was taken over and eventually deleted by...: Hi there, My son's Microsoft account was taken away and then deleted by a bot from Discord. He then lost all his games in the Microsoft account. It happened when a bot from Discord asked him for...
  6. Xbox 360 end of life support - marketplace concerns and fixing the date limit.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 end of life support - marketplace concerns and fixing the date limit.: Hi, Xbox Support on X (Twitter) told me I should post here. I have a couple of other concerns regarding the Xbox 360 that have come to light with the server problems over the last couple of days....
  7. UK resident unable to speak with a real person concerning my issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UK resident unable to speak with a real person concerning my issue.: I have been incorrectly charged twice every month for my Game Pass subscription since May 2022. This is unacceptable and obviously I want a refund. Customer Support to get the root of this...
  8. May's Xbox live quests and reward concern

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    May's Xbox live quests and reward concern: I've completed all the objectives this month and it's stating one is only 50% I'm trying to have it fixed so I don't miss it on my exclusive Fortnite reward for quest completion this May for live...
  9. Cannot sign into xbox live same concern as yesterday.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into xbox live same concern as yesterday.: I still cannot sign into xbox live today, same concern as yesterday when you had an outage. Your website claims xbox live is up an running, but not for me. edd9c791-0fce-483c-bc4a-11a37de33db0
  10. Xbox Live account concern

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live account concern: Hi guys, So I'm going to sell my Xbox 360 Slim 250GB and every game that goes with it so I can buy the new Xbox One. I have a few concerns to clear up before I do that though. Obviously I'll...