My communication ban is done, but I still can't send messages or anything.

Discus and support My communication ban is done, but I still can't send messages or anything. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got three communication bans at once for calling a hacker some choice words, but after they ended I still can't send messages or talk on the mic... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by stankilledkenny, Nov 9, 2017.

1. My communication ban is done, but I still can't send messages or anything.

I got three communication bans at once for calling a hacker some choice words, but after they ended I still can't send messages or talk on the mic through game or party chat, neither can my friends who have my account on their Xbox.

:)

stankilledkenny, Nov 9, 2017
  2. Don't know what to do.

My xbox got a communication ban it's over now but I can't talk in party chat or send messages my gamertag is please help.

Captain modShot, Nov 9, 2017
  3. ManiacKhan9
    ManiacKhan9 Guest
    help.

so i recently had a two week communication ban and it's over now. i can't read my messages still or send any, i still have all the things that the ban was doing and my ban is up. i also cant access the home xbox setting.

ManiacKhan9, Nov 9, 2017
  4. Geth
    Geth Guest

Try this.

Remove/delete the account from your Xbox.

Power cycle the console by holding down the power button for 10 seconds.

Restart the console and recover the gamertag back on it.

Geth, Nov 9, 2017
  5. Geth Win User

Try this.

Remove/delete the account from your Xbox.

Power cycle the console by holding down the power button for 10 seconds.

Restart the console and recover the gamertag back on it.
  6. Il Frontal Win User

2 week console ban is over and I still can't play

I have done all this and it's saying that I have no active bans. However I still can't send messages (multiplayer is working fine). I even can't send messages on the xbox app on my phone. Maybe they randomely extended my ban but
    I can't see it? I feel like this issue should not happen, especially considering the fact that my ban alone was a bit unnecessary. (But that's not why I'm here)
  7. Plat Clash Win User

Banned for someone messaging me cuss words and I reported it how did I get banned

I can send a report when I go to the page I have zero strikes no ongoing suspensions but yet I'm Xbox banned and I haven't done anything besides do the report right after the report I was console banned for a month I didn't retaliate I didn't message back I didn't do anything in game I haven't done anything and my console is banned
  8. mirekinsella91 Win User

Communications ban

For communications try removing the account from the console, do a hard reset, and re-add the account to the console.

As for Pro Clubs that might be a game specific ban. You might need to check with EA on that one.
    thanks for the quick reply I tried that to no avail I still can't send messages or play clubs. Il try get in contact with ea over clubs. Could it be that I'm permanently banned from messaging? It didn't say anything about a permanent ban but because there
    is no active suspension I find it strange:(
  9. An Old Freak Win User

2 week console ban is over and I still can't play

I have done all this and it's saying that I have no active bans. However I still can't send messages (multiplayer is working fine). I even can't send messages on the xbox app on my phone. Maybe they randomely extended my ban but
    I can't see it? I feel like this issue should not happen, especially considering the fact that my ban alone was a bit unnecessary. (But that's not why I'm here)
    There appears to be an issue that has been happening lately. It appears that if an enforcement action was extended then there may be no additional notification and the enforcement site does not reflect this extension. The only way to currently find out if
    an enforcement action was extended is to contact Xbox support. http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us?isChatCallAvailable=false
Thema:

1. My communication ban is done, but I still can't send messages or anything. - Similar Threads - communication ban done

2. How long is a fourth communication ban?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How long is a fourth communication ban?: The first time I was mic banned it was for 12 hours. The second time was one week, and then my third was 2 weeks, and this all happened in 2018 and I haven’t been mic banned since then. So I was...
  3. Voice communication ban on xbox reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voice communication ban on xbox reset?: If you have been communication banned 4 times and have a 24 day suspension your next com ban is permanent but i get false reported all the time and I don't want to be permanently communication...
  4. HELP!!! I got communications banned.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    HELP!!! I got communications banned.: So this guy named [mod removed] Communications banned me by tricking me into getting my account suspended I need info and I want u to avoid him. he wanted me to get him some more people intrested...
  5. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...
  6. How did I get communication banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How did I get communication banned?: Can someone please explain to me how I got communication banned from xbox. Not only did I get communication banned, but after my appeal went through, they sent an e-mail suggesting that even...
  7. Unfair communication ban. We need changes!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair communication ban. We need changes!: So, one random was harassing me in game, and game chat because I was refusing to engage him. Calling me bad words. Then we moved to xbox messaging, where I told him that he was not a good person...
  8. I got communication banned for some reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got communication banned for some reason: I got communication banned for using the clown emoji to a guy threatening to get me banned saying he worked at microsoft when he was obviously 13 i then decided to use clown emojis in a more...
  9. Can I still play online or not while ur communication banned just wondering?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I still play online or not while ur communication banned just wondering?: Just wondering if I can play online at all 5c3024d7-2109-4f19-ae9e-3c1e8129389e
  10. I was communication banned but I was not the one on my xbox I apologize for the long writing

in XBoX on Windows
    I was communication banned but I was not the one on my xbox I apologize for the long writing: I had family over for a thanksgiving party which they couldn’t attend and instead came over today, my cousins usually hang out in my room and I installed some games that they could play any games...