My color and contrast is all messed up, what happen?

Discus and support My color and contrast is all messed up, what happen? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] I don’t know what happened, the color and contrast is messed up. Did a power cycle and changed hdmi cables and nothing changed.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fluffy Manbea5t, Nov 23, 2022.

1. My color and contrast is all messed up, what happen?

My color and contrast is all messed up, what happen? [​IMG]
    I don’t know what happened, the color and contrast is messed up. Did a power cycle and changed hdmi cables and nothing changed.

:)

Fluffy Manbea5t, Nov 23, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

3. Fluffy Manbea5t Win User

Changed resolutions to no change in problem.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

did you try to change tv? Have you tried changing the resolution to a smaller one?
  5. Wille M. Win User

Contrast on my games are all messed up

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there.

I'm Wille, an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

There is a thread in the community that has relevant information about this scenario, see below:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

I was going to comment on the same point, but to give due credit, I recommend that you read the recommendations mentioned in the thread.

Did the recommendation work on your Xbox?

Awaiting your reply. Hugs! :)
  6. SuzieDerkinz Win User

Nausea

I am the same way with this game! It happens everytime when I play and when I watch it being played. For me, I think the problem comes with the colors and the brightness/contrast along with the movement. I didn't feel this way with the first two bioshocks,
    and the movements feel the same, but the difference comes with the colors. It does something that just messes with my eyes and subsequently my brain and makes me dizzy.
Thema:

1. My color and contrast is all messed up, what happen? - Similar Threads - color contrast messed

2. My xbox doesn't have color filters

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox doesn't have color filters: So just got a xbox one S and I am trying to use the color filter but when I got to Accessibility it doesn't show color filters? b9666985-b9e9-45c2-9e97-1bf72ec46c3f
  3. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  4. Colors displayed on screen when using the Xbox are weird

in XboX Insiders
    Colors displayed on screen when using the Xbox are weird: Hey. Wish I could post attachments to better show my issues. But I’ll describe it best as I can The display on the tv is fine until I swap to the Xbox. Once I get to the login screen and anything...
  5. Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game: I got my Xbox series X about a month or two ago and have had no issues. Today, every time I start a game that has HD enabled, my screen looks cracked with crazy bright colors. I tested non HD...
  6. Can i order a replacement battery cover in the same colour /color that I get with my design...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i order a replacement battery cover in the same colour /color that I get with my design...: Hello community! I ordered a controller some time ago, and the controller recently had a tumble and the battery cover broke. Just wondering if there is a way to get a replacement for it, in the...
  7. The graphics and colors look different on just NBA 2k so I was wondering if there was a way...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The graphics and colors look different on just NBA 2k so I was wondering if there was a way...: When i switch to NBA 2K from the home or another game the screen turns black for a few seconds and then when it turns back on the colors look not as sharp and bright....
  8. Sonic Colors: Ultimate To Xbox PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Sonic Colors: Ultimate To Xbox PC: Sonic Colors: Ultimate Windows 8fac26b8-21dd-4606-abe3-b97eac0e7a64
  9. How do I fix the color on my Xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix the color on my Xbox one s: [img] The color on my Xbox one s is messed up 9ae586b0-710a-4adc-8683-0db57a45854d
  10. Color, brightness, contrast...whatever...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Color, brightness, contrast...whatever...: I notice a picture quality issue with the Xbox one. The picture quality is just slightly dim-just enough to annoy me. It is like the brightness, or contrast, or whatever, is not up to current...