My Cold War is still broken, can someone help?

Discus and support My Cold War is still broken, can someone help? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm asking this again since it's still broken. I cannot afford to buy this game again and I miss the gameplay. My order history doesn't even display it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Charlotte Malotte, Nov 19, 2022.

1. My Cold War is still broken, can someone help?

I'm asking this again since it's still broken. I cannot afford to buy this game again and I miss the gameplay. My order history doesn't even display it for me but I've got hours on this game. Black Ops: Cold War is such a fun game, but when I try to open it it simply says "Do you own this game or app?" with the error code (0x803f8001). Can someone help me fix this? I've tried every YouTube tutorial and nothing it says works. When I go to the shop it also doesn't appear as bought. I have it on my groups for games I play or did play frequently which is the only way I can now install it. I bought this a few months after it came out so I'm pretty sad about this.

:)

Charlotte Malotte, Nov 19, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, unfortunately having COD points is not proof of game purchase
    I say this because you can game share the game with someone else and maybe you downloaded the game in that way

If you’re not able to see the game in your order history this means that the game wasn’t purchased in that account

And without a proof of purchase (usually the confirmation email with the order number sent by the Microsoft store) is not possible to Microsoft check what happened with your purchase
  3. Charlotte Malotte Win User

I clear my emails often due to all the scams and spam I get. I apologise but as I said before, it does not appear in my order history. I remember buying it on my account because I also bought cod points for it (which do show in my history). Would I even be able to download it unless I had it purchased at some time?
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Charlotte

Exists the possibility that you purchased the game with a different account. Let's try to find the account used to purchase this game

For this please go to your Microsoft account order history
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Once there, make sure to change the "3 months" filter and use instead "All available" next to "Ordered within"
    Then start looking each item purchased with your account and see if you're able to find the game with order status "completed"

If you have more than one email please check the order history with each one
  5. Awesum007Skechy Win User

Cold war warzone not launching

? There is a warzone for cold war right?

Do you understand my problem? Please help..

I uninstalled modern warfare.

,launch cold war, went to warzone and it still took me to the modern warfare warzone,..

I thought there was a new warzone map for cold war and it had zombies...??
  6. Hardcore Games™ Win User

Xbox X and Cold War

Thema:

1. My Cold War is still broken, can someone help? - Similar Threads - Cold War still

2. why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still...: why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still havent gotten my money on my (XBOX) i want my money on my xbox please i havent gotten it yet. Just try...
  3. Cold war banned me for no reason I ended up accidentally buying the game twice and still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cold war banned me for no reason I ended up accidentally buying the game twice and still...: I bought cold war for xbox last week. When I was trying to get my Activision account to work it banned me from the server for no reason, it said umbrella merge error or something like that? I went...
  4. Does Call of Duty Cold War still brick Xboxes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Call of Duty Cold War still brick Xboxes?: I heard when it first came out, Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War was bricking some people's Xbox Series X's. Does this still occur, or did they fix it? I was considering picking it up....
  5. Cold war still not working after two weeks.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cold war still not working after two weeks.: So I have been trying to play Cold war for the past two weeks, on my series X. The game functioned fine until recently. The game just starts, takes me to a black screen and sends me back to home....
  6. I still can’t download the Cold War content packs after I bought it a month ago

in XBoX Accessibility
    I still can’t download the Cold War content packs after I bought it a month ago: I cant download the cold war content packs when i bought it a month ago i have the disc for it but it still says i need the game to download them eb3980ce-44aa-4f61-a64e-b311ca1198e9
  7. COD cold war crashing still? Xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    COD cold war crashing still? Xbox series x: My Cold War is still crashing on the XSX, is anyone else still having this problem 4 months into the game? If anything is there a forsure fix or get around to beable to play it? I've read its...
  8. Clan tags on Cold War STILL not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clan tags on Cold War STILL not working.: Okay. It has now been almost 3 months (!) and we still cannot change clan tags. I have a clan tag on, i vant even take it off, and you going to tell me its because of profanity??? Really? I...
  9. I am still getting the Blackout Trial error for Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am still getting the Blackout Trial error for Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War.: I have uninstalled and reinstalled countless times. I have signed out and in. Used a different profile. Reset my network connection. Changed my DNS settings. I have power cycled my Xbox. I.have...
  10. Black ops Cold War “trial has ended“ error is still happening

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops Cold War “trial has ended“ error is still happening: I purchased a redeem code from game stop prior to the launch of COD black ops Cold War Period game has run fine until the December 15 update and I haven’t been able to get it to play cents. I’ve...