My Cold War COD keep on saying I have to purchase the game once I press A to start, even...

Discus and support My Cold War COD keep on saying I have to purchase the game once I press A to start, even... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have reinstalled my Cold War after no having played it for a long time simply because I missed zombies. Now that I have the base game, zombies and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alberto Briones corbacho, Mar 2, 2023.

1. My Cold War COD keep on saying I have to purchase the game once I press A to start, even...

I have reinstalled my Cold War after no having played it for a long time simply because I missed zombies. Now that I have the base game, zombies and multiplayer downloaded once I open up the game it comes up with the usual Home Screen and says “Press A to start” and when I press it tells me I need to purchase the game again. I have tried deleting my saved data and reserved space but it still doesn’t work.

:)

Alberto Briones corbacho, Mar 2, 2023
  2. Jeeva001 Win User

Need help getting Call of duty Cold war back.

This did not work, I bought the game around the release of it and Ive had until i switched xbox's, Ive been on the same account and everything. In my order history it doesn’t say anything about cold war as I go back. Not even the Cod points I purchased.
  3. mohamedissa4 Win User

Owned red dead redemption 2

Guys me too , I bought cod Cold War but it didn’t downloaded from the store , I checked my purchases and I found it in my purchases, I don’t know where is the game !!
  4. iPikachu82 Win User

Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War won't install on my xbox

It’s not an internet connection issue. Other games and updates install just fine. I have uninstalled and tried to reinstall COD: Black Ops Cold War from my library and it says it is corrupt.
  5. Lewis Gregson Win User

Why does the game gave me error code 0x89245201

I network transferred CoD Cold War from my xbox one to series s that was on disc and now I'm getting this error code and the game won't start, can this be fixed?
  6. Jadan Duran Win User

CoD Cold War is broken please help

I just reset my xbox and reinstalled CoD Cold War and it’s still asking me to buy the game i had preorderd the ultimate edition when the game was on preorder and have played since day 1 of Cold War and this has never happend till yesterday
Thema:

My Cold War COD keep on saying I have to purchase the game once I press A to start, even...

1. My Cold War COD keep on saying I have to purchase the game once I press A to start, even... - Similar Threads - Cold War COD

2. Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...: Please help. I own cod Cold War. Suddenly when I try to play it says I have to buy the game. When I go to store it says I own it. I tried re installing , switching accounts, hard resets. Nothing....
  3. How do I get COD Cold War to work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get COD Cold War to work?: I paid and downloaded call of duty Cold War. When I open the game and it asked me to login. It says that the game was never purchased. I have tried to delete the game and redownloaded it but still...
  4. “I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to...: “I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to purchase it and while I get redirected to Microsoft Store it shows that I have purchased it.,”...
  5. Cod Black ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod Black ops Cold War: My son is asked to perchase the game after he has already downloaded the game. Any help please? 044b3bea-7a1a-4748-848a-505e44e095ab
  6. Error 0x87e00031 when downloading COD Cold War on Xbox 1 s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x87e00031 when downloading COD Cold War on Xbox 1 s: Recently, my xbox stopped launching the game, so i did a few things to try and fix it and eventually uninstalled to try and reinstall it. However, now when i try to reinstall it, the xbox throws...
  7. Issues with cod cold war. Please advise. Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with cod cold war. Please advise. Xbox series X: Hi there. I have an xbox series x. When cod cold war first came out, went and bought the disc version,played it for probably a year and a half to two years. I can no longer play it as when I boot...
  8. COD Black ops Cold War problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Black ops Cold War problem: I recently reinstalled the game. Now when I go to play it I get to the screen that says "press A to start" and it takes me to the game pass page and won't let me go any further. I don't want to...
  9. COD Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Cold War: I already own COD Cold War but it will not let me install the content packs so it says I don’t own the game 794fd540-2822-4198-b113-8e4ff3720dd3
  10. My Xbox is showing a charge back for COD cold war and never asked or received refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox is showing a charge back for COD cold war and never asked or received refund: My Xbox is showing a charge back for COD cold war and never asked or received refund cbe53584-3433-49d8-bc17-4179b523b0a1