my code is unreadable
Discus and support my code is unreadable in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i bought a xbox gift card and later i found out it was unreadable 1ee33574-daed-45c2-808c-7a555c3c1633 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by jasonWade5, Dec 5, 2022.
Thema:
my code is unreadable
Loading...
-
my code is unreadable - Similar Threads - code unreadable
-
Discount codes for loaded/CD Keys
in XboX InsidersDiscount codes for loaded/CD Keys: Anyone know any CD keys / loaded discount codes that are valid rn? Im planning on getting a 12 month gamepass essential code from there submitted by /u/QAnnihilateQ64 [link] [comments] -
Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers
in XboX InsidersAccessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox... -
I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.
in XboX InsidersI have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting... -
does anyone have a game pass code i cld have
in XboX Insidersdoes anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments] -
Please stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.
in XboX InsidersPlease stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.: The console itself is capable of showing questions in the insider app, and you promoting the use of mobile phones instead, plus many phones cant scan QR codes. submitted by /u/needchr [link]... -
Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.
in XboX InsidersPotential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.: I had this issue, but I fixed it. Before I fixed it I reached out to XBOX support and they escalated it to a specialist team. They gave me these methods to fix the issue, hope this helps any of... -
Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)
in XboX InsidersForza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done... -
I have a damaged gift card where the code Is unreadable. How to a obtain a replacement code?
in XBoX Games and AppsI have a damaged gift card where the code Is unreadable. How to a obtain a replacement code?: I have a damaged gift card where the code Is unreadable. How to a obtain a replacement code? 7f19097b-03be-4e3b-8c28-6f2422e6a676 -
Why is my gift card code unreadable?
in XBoX on WindowsWhy is my gift card code unreadable?: I was kindly gifted a £10 Xbox gift card, but this came with an unreadable code, therefore I could not apply the card to my account, I expect a new code for this. I have proof of this, but it...