my code for "name-your-game" is not working, need help in redeem it

Discus and support my code for "name-your-game" is not working, need help in redeem it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Admin, with the console i have got a game coupon that i am not able to redeem. could you help me in redemption of this game code. i tried reaching... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by smartshrey007, Sep 22, 2017.

1. my code for "name-your-game" is not working, need help in redeem it

Hi Admin,

with the console i have got a game coupon that i am not able to redeem. could you help me in redemption of this game code.

i tried reaching the support, but they asked me to create a post.

Chose one is the title of this scratch card, and it has only 16 digit code that was revealed after scratching the card.

but when we try to redeem the games it accepts 25 digit code.

so this is not working.

for ref: (mail subject, that i have used to report this incedent)

SRX1399063517ID - I need help with a code or token

Thanks,

Shrey.

:)

smartshrey007, Sep 22, 2017
  2. Name Your Game Bundle, game download not working.

My name your game bundle, game download is not working. I went to the website and typed my 16 digit code in and chose which game i wanted and then waited for my 25 digit dowload code which was supposed to come via email but it never came. Help.

SuPrEmEsNiPe22, Sep 22, 2017
  3. Code error

bought my son plants vs. zombies for Xbox 1. It comes with a code to redeem 2 day trial Xbox live gold. The code is not working. Can you help?

WarblingMedal33, Sep 22, 2017
  4. Georges C. Win User

Can I use microsoft giftcards on a tablet?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Lenuja, If you are referring to redeeming your Gift Card through a tablet, you will need to log into your account through a browser and redeem the token in your account.

How to redeem gift cards and codes

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...
  5. Georges C. Win User

I can't figure out how claim my pc game pass that was with my pc. How do I do it?

6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

How can I redeem the Robux that I purchased using my Microsoft account?

Hi Gabriel! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Robux codes

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

Kindly try to redeem the codes by signing your account on redeem.microsoft.com

Note: Make sure to redeem the codes on the correct account. Once the codes are successfully redeemed, the transaction will be irreversible.

Then check if the Robux will show up in-game.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  7. OpticRJames Win User

Need help with contacting you guys to activate a code

Hi, Bradley. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please log in to your account at this link, redeem.microsoft.com. Once you are logged in, try to redeem the code there and see if it works.

If it doesn't work, try redeeming the code on a different device or a different web browser.
  8. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I have an trial key i want to activate it but i have no option to use ideal and i dont have an credit card

Thema:

my code for "name-your-game" is not working, need help in redeem it

1. my code for "name-your-game" is not working, need help in redeem it - Similar Threads - code name game

2. Redeem "Name Your Game" promotion code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem "Name Your Game" promotion code: I have a valid code and was wondering how I may redeem it. I know it's an old promotion but I'm feeling wishful 95c3e305-66f8-46f5-b1f5-6531dd518956
  3. Yet Another "Name that Game" Expired Game Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Yet Another "Name that Game" Expired Game Code: Just received a brand new Xbox One Console with a name-your-game full game download. The web site says that the redemption card has expired. How do I get a valid code? We got the console in part...
  4. Name your game code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Name your game code: i recieved a code for the name your game bundle so i contacted microsoft and they told me to post the code here for help. The code is [Mod Removed] 471e2166-871c-4af4-9ff4-e3e4d0416657
  5. Never received code for "Name Your Game" bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received code for "Name Your Game" bundle: We purchased a name your game bundle for Christmas. We followed the instructions on the card and submitted the code at Xbox.com/name-your-game. We never received a download code. I contacted...
  6. Name your game code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Name your game code: I never received my name your game redemption code that was suppose to be sent to my email. I called and was told to post here. I would like my redemption code to get the "rare replay" game....
  7. Unable to receive game code for name your game bundle console

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to receive game code for name your game bundle console: It has been 3 days and still no code from micro soft i try re-entering it and is says We're sorry. That email address has already been used to claim the offer. where is my game code?...
  8. Need code re-issue for Forza Motorsport 6 as part of Name Your Game Bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need code re-issue for Forza Motorsport 6 as part of Name Your Game Bundle: I forgot to setup my email when I redeemed my code, so I'm afraid that I lost my code. Is there any way you guys can reissue the code? Thanks! 04b4be2f-d9e3-49b2-b216-377643cacc2c
  9. I did not reciev the email with the code for name your game promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I did not reciev the email with the code for name your game promotion: i just recently bought a Xbox one with the name your game and I have yet to receive the email with the code for it and it's been over 48 hours 2dbbef48-f175-4632-839f-fe0cd4346c58
  10. Xbox one name your game bundle code question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one name your game bundle code question: hello i just received the xbox one name your game bundle and you get to choose one game out of 4 to download for free but i have all 4 games already so can i sell/give the code away or is it tied...