My COD MW 2 worked perfect since launch until yesterday. It keeps restarting or freezing...

Discus and support My COD MW 2 worked perfect since launch until yesterday. It keeps restarting or freezing... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have tried everything. Clearings cache. Changing to a hard wire from wireless. Uninstall and reinstall the COD game. Pulling out plug for several... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by thechosenone69, Nov 13, 2022.

1. My COD MW 2 worked perfect since launch until yesterday. It keeps restarting or freezing...

I have tried everything. Clearings cache. Changing to a hard wire from wireless. Uninstall and reinstall the COD game. Pulling out plug for several minutes. This started yesterday. 11/11/2022

Thank you

:)

thechosenone69, Nov 13, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

My COD MW 2 worked perfect since launch until yesterday. It keeps restarting or freezing multiplayer. Nothing works

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. LUNIZ stunnin Win User

Cod MW2 - press A to start won’t load

Thank you. I tried everything and nothing had worked until I reset the Xbox one keeping games, It worked for me and can now finally play. This happened to me after I purchased the full game cod mw 2.
  4. Ohjohnnyt Win User

Quick question about the pre order I ordered the bundle in MW I bought it thinking i ordered the separate pre order bundle for the newest COD I ordered it in

You have only purchased remastered MW2 Campaign which is linked to COD MW - do you own that.?

you wont have any access to MW2 R until the release date but keep playing Warzone/MW until then ;)
  5. Lonewolf F12 Win User

if you dont like the game post here, fanboys.. NO ENTRY!

If Black Ops had better or same graphics/sound quality as MW 2 then it would have been the perfect COD for me. It's still my favorite one so far, just needed more enhancement in the visuals and audio.
  6. TripleD BumBleB Win User

What games are you all playing?

Unfortunately I've put Gears 5 on the back burner since the release of CoD: MW, but CoD: MW is my game of choice at the moment.
Thema:

My COD MW 2 worked perfect since launch until yesterday. It keeps restarting or freezing...

1. My COD MW 2 worked perfect since launch until yesterday. It keeps restarting or freezing... - Similar Threads - COD worked perfect

2. Microphone doesn't work in cod game chat.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone doesn't work in cod game chat.: My microphone won't work in call of duty game chat, I've tried using my Astro A20 gen 2, a pair of Razer nari ultimate, and an Astro A10 wired headset connected to a party chat headset adapter....
  3. Xbox Live not working with backwards compatible Xbox 360 COD games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live not working with backwards compatible Xbox 360 COD games: I just downloaded COD Black Ops on my Xbox Series X yesterday and every time I try to load it or the original COD MW2 (which I already had installed and was working fine a couple days ago) the...
  4. COD MW3 2023 won’t work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD MW3 2023 won’t work.: I have 2 copy’s of COD MW3(2023) and neither of them will load up. I put the disc In and it starts to spin then stops. All my other games work. I did have the same issue with a movie but all my...
  5. Wireless headset not working- no sound from his COD game nor can anyone hear him talking??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset not working- no sound from his COD game nor can anyone hear him talking??: My son recently got a wireless headset for Christmas (use to have a wired headset). The first headset we took back to the store because we thought it was the headset. But now that the second...
  6. Why is my new COD Infinite Warfare not working on my new Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my new COD Infinite Warfare not working on my new Xbox series X: I put it in it does not even notice that it’s there 7932aa03-e7a4-4d8e-b039-ca1197129595
  7. How do I get COD Cold War to work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get COD Cold War to work?: I paid and downloaded call of duty Cold War. When I open the game and it asked me to login. It says that the game was never purchased. I have tried to delete the game and redownloaded it but still...
  8. Does anyone know is gamesharing cod mw3 working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know is gamesharing cod mw3 working?: Even after Release l cant play it. Gamesharing with my son. Please help? df7f63c3-544c-4c3e-a4cf-d875ddf068fb
  9. My COD AW dlc camos are not working once purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My COD AW dlc camos are not working once purchased: i recently bought the xray camo on Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare and even after installing it it still shows up as locked on the game. I looked around online and i am yet to find an answer any...
  10. After I spent $100 on the preorder of the new cod, the previous cod stopped working and I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After I spent $100 on the preorder of the new cod, the previous cod stopped working and I...: After spending a lot of money on the preorder of Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3, my game of Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 stopped installing updates and says it’s corrupted. Modern Warfare 2 is...