My co console's 'Current network status" reads IPv4, is it still possible for me to switch...

Discus and support My co console's 'Current network status" reads IPv4, is it still possible for me to switch... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My console's, "Current network status", reads IPv4 only; is it still possible for me to switch it to IPv6? b519577a-6e35-4cbd-a953-6fb9ed780244 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CHAMPTRIPLE999, Jan 14, 2023.

1. My co console's 'Current network status" reads IPv4, is it still possible for me to switch...

My console's, "Current network status", reads IPv4 only; is it still possible for me to switch it to IPv6?

:)

CHAMPTRIPLE999, Jan 14, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

My co console's 'Current network status" reads IPv4, is it still possible for me to switch it to IPv6?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello CHAMPTRIPLE999, every console already comes with IPv6 enabled by definition, if your modem/router has IPv6 enabled it will also appear connected, but this will depend a lot on your ISP Internet service provider and also on the other servers and CDN`s that it is connected, to work effectively, everyone would have to be transmitting and sending over IPv6, so to speak, but this is not what happens most of the time.
  3. I am soup XP Win User

Is my account broken???

I'm sure it says current network status IPv4
  4. Bandido1508 Win User

IPv4/IPv6

This will be based on your router, if you have IPV6 available in your area, the console should see it automatically.

If your Xbox One has IPv6 connectivity, your Current Network Status will read
    IPv4 & IPv6. (To see your actual IP and gateway addresses, select
    Advanced settings.)

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/Hardware-Network/connect-network/ipv6-on-xbox-one

That page should help a lot.
  5. Panax Flukey Win User

100% packets loss at same time everyday?

everything is upto date and my Current Network Status is

• Wired
    • IPv4
    • NAT Type Open
    All services are available

Come 9pm all goes out the window till 11pm same night
  6. STRAPPEDUP413 Win User

NAT TYPE/ Router help

In my network settings under current network status it reads service info unavailable why
Thema:

My co console's 'Current network status" reads IPv4, is it still possible for me to switch...

1. My co console's 'Current network status" reads IPv4, is it still possible for me to switch... - Similar Threads - console's 'Current network

2. If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...

in XBoX on Windows
    If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...: If my Xbox One hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will old games still be saved from where I was up to? And will my digital games(no disk) still download?...
  3. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  4. Skip console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skip console update: Why am I forced to update my console to continue using it? I'm staying in a hotel with limited daily Wi-Fi usage, and my Xbox has prompted me to either update my console or continue offline. All I...
  5. How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned: I bought an xbox one s console and i had my friend giving me his account that has gamepass on it i played with it for about 2 weeks and it got banned. and i ask my other friend to give me his...
  6. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  7. I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update: Does my Xbox 360 console need any updates that I am not aware of 70a07d6f-ae55-4f3c-8c1f-41f88fb585b2
  8. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  9. Did this current update cause your console to brick

in XboX Insiders
    Did this current update cause your console to brick: Hi insiders. This is technically under the use of this subreddit. But did anyone have their Xbox constant update loop when they tried to download the most recent live Xbox update early ie as part...
  10. How do i access my old cloud saves, the ones before the current one, or even old console...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i access my old cloud saves, the ones before the current one, or even old console...: I need to access my older cloud data/xbox safe data, specifically for Minecraft, i have lost some of my data by accidentaly loading a cloud save from 2021 and need help reverting it to a save from...