My co console's 'Current network status" reads IPv4, is it still possible for me to switch...

Discus and support My co console's 'Current network status" reads IPv4, is it still possible for me to switch... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My console's, "Current network status", reads IPv4 only; is it still possible for me to switch it to IPv6? b519577a-6e35-4cbd-a953-6fb9ed780244 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CHAMPTRIPLE999, Jan 14, 2023.

  1. My co console's 'Current network status" reads IPv4, is it still possible for me to switch...


    My console's, "Current network status", reads IPv4 only; is it still possible for me to switch it to IPv6?

    :)
     
    CHAMPTRIPLE999, Jan 14, 2023
    #1
  2. Georges C. Win User

    My co console's 'Current network status" reads IPv4, is it still possible for me to switch it to IPv6?

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello CHAMPTRIPLE999, every console already comes with IPv6 enabled by definition, if your modem/router has IPv6 enabled it will also appear connected, but this will depend a lot on your ISP Internet service provider and also on the other servers and CDN`s that it is connected, to work effectively, everyone would have to be transmitting and sending over IPv6, so to speak, but this is not what happens most of the time.
  3. I am soup XP Win User

    Is my account broken???

    I'm sure it says current network status IPv4
  4. Bandido1508 Win User

    IPv4/IPv6

    This will be based on your router, if you have IPV6 available in your area, the console should see it automatically.

    If your Xbox One has IPv6 connectivity, your Current Network Status will read
    IPv4 & IPv6. (To see your actual IP and gateway addresses, select
    Advanced settings.)

    https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/Hardware-Network/connect-network/ipv6-on-xbox-one

    That page should help a lot.
  5. Panax Flukey Win User

    100% packets loss at same time everyday?

    everything is upto date and my Current Network Status is

    • Wired
    • IPv4
    • NAT Type Open
    All services are available

    Come 9pm all goes out the window till 11pm same night
  6. STRAPPEDUP413 Win User

    NAT TYPE/ Router help

    In my network settings under current network status it reads service info unavailable why
Thema:

My co console's 'Current network status" reads IPv4, is it still possible for me to switch...

Loading...
  1. My co console's 'Current network status" reads IPv4, is it still possible for me to switch... - Similar Threads - console's 'Current network

  2. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  3. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  4. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  5. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  6. I deleted my console by mistake form my xbox app and I currently dont have a tv to see the...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I deleted my console by mistake form my xbox app and I currently dont have a tv to see the...: I deleted my console by mistake form my xbox app and I currently dont have a tv to see the code in order to add it again. What should i do? 456e4d03-7083-429b-b0b7-7d0e0d11db18
  7. Why cant i just purchase a game as a gift even if i dont own a current gen console

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i just purchase a game as a gift even if i dont own a current gen console: I have a PC and an old Xbox one. my brother has a newer xbox and i want to buy him a copy of killing floor 3 as a surprise but since im logged in on my pc, im not allowed to purchase any copies of...
  8. Gamepasdto Laptop, currently shared over two consoles.

    in XboX Insiders
    Gamepasdto Laptop, currently shared over two consoles.: Hi, I currently have gamepass shared on one xbox x and one S. How would I remove it from the S and add it to my new laptop? Thanks. submitted by /u/East_Rooster9251 [link] [comments]
  9. Did this current update cause your console to brick

    in XboX Insiders
    Did this current update cause your console to brick: Hi insiders. This is technically under the use of this subreddit. But did anyone have their Xbox constant update loop when they tried to download the most recent live Xbox update early ie as part...
  10. How do i access my old cloud saves, the ones before the current one, or even old console...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i access my old cloud saves, the ones before the current one, or even old console...: I need to access my older cloud data/xbox safe data, specifically for Minecraft, i have lost some of my data by accidentaly loading a cloud save from 2021 and need help reverting it to a save from...