My Cloud gaming isn’t working even though the site says it’s available in my country (South...

Discus and support My Cloud gaming isn’t working even though the site says it’s available in my country (South... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m unable to use my cloud gaming on my MacBook/iPhone/iPad. Cloud gaming is available in my country (South Africa) but for some reason I keep getting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KayPeters3, May 23, 2023.

1. KayPeters3
    KayPeters3 Guest

My Cloud gaming isn’t working even though the site says it’s available in my country (South...

I’m unable to use my cloud gaming on my MacBook/iPhone/iPad. Cloud gaming is available in my country (South Africa) but for some reason I keep getting the same error message. I am signed in and own a Game Pass Ultimate account. Please see attached screenshot.
    My Cloud gaming isn’t working even though the site says it’s available in my country (South... [​IMG]

:)

KayPeters3, May 23, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

My Cloud gaming isn’t working even though the site says it’s available in my country (South Africa)

3. Ruthless Tenjin Win User

Summer of Arcade, Free skins?

Hm, that's odd. I don't see any restrictions on countries for the offer at all. Even on Xbox's site it doesn't say any countries aren't offered the skin pack. It does say some aren't available for the 400 point deal, though, but Canada isn't even on that
    either.
  4. ash2k83 Win User

Digital download disgust!

So you're saying if I wanted to buy it from the US site it wouldnt allow me too even though their US site recognises my account,login and all other details?

I'd try it but tbh I was only checking, I don't want to buy anything.

I'm sure it could work like that now as they've already said for XB1 that you can get the games from any country not just in the country you're in.
  5. John P_14 Win User

Cloud gaming ,game pass app not working

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I'm sorry to hear that cloud gaming is not currently available in South Africa. The availability of cloud gaming services can depend on a variety of factors, including the infrastructure and bandwidth available in a particular region, as well as the demands and priorities of the service provider. It's possible that cloud gaming may become available in South Africa at some point in the future, but I can't say for sure when or if that will happen. In the meantime, I hope you can still enjoy playing games on your Xbox console and I encourage you to provide your feedback or idea at feedback.xbox.com.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Not able to get Bolt as Games with Gold

Some games is not available in all regions. As the required licence rights was not acquired at the initial launch of the game.

We are also not able to "claim" the Games with Gold game of Bolt in my country, South Africa.
Thema:

1. My Cloud gaming isn’t working even though the site says it’s available in my country (South... - Similar Threads - Cloud gaming isn’t

2. Fall Out 4 will not load saved games from the cloud, Delta ring

in XboX Insiders
    Fall Out 4 will not load saved games from the cloud, Delta ring: My Xbox series X is in preview Delta. I have continually received the message of no more memory available while trying to start a game in Fallout 4. I can play it on the cloud servers, but cannot...
  3. Can't play cloud games because play button greyed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play cloud games because play button greyed out: I just purchased the Game Pass Ultimate subscription and a new Xbox controller. I was able to successfully connect the controller to both my MacBook Pro and to my iPad however I cannot play any...
  4. Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription: I have recently backed out of a gaming session using Xbox cloud gaming where everything was fine. I then reopened the page to find I couldn't restart my game, not only that, all my past play...
  5. issues with xbox series x cloud gaming

in XboX Insiders
    issues with xbox series x cloud gaming: hello i have game pass ultimate on my series x so im able to play games on the cloud without downloading them. ever since i got rid of my xbox one and upgraded to the series x whenever i try to...
  6. Why isn’t it letting me sign in to xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t it letting me sign in to xbox cloud gaming?: Read above It just sends me back to the page without signing me in be0ab333-c150-44e3-a7c1-c789b4a0a34d
  7. The new forza motorsport isn’t showing for cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The new forza motorsport isn’t showing for cloud gaming?: The new forza motorsport isn’t showing for cloud gaming? 70c60198-86b3-4569-9952-70dca3c277e0
  8. Cloud gaming isn’t showing up even if I have game pass ultimate on my Xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming isn’t showing up even if I have game pass ultimate on my Xbox one s: So I wanted to play starfield on my Xbox one s so I wanted to use cloud gaming but it didn’t give me the option to play it using cloud gaming.I tried hard resetting and tried to reset the console...
  9. Does anybody know why cloud gaming isn’t working? I was using it yesterday fine and today I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anybody know why cloud gaming isn’t working? I was using it yesterday fine and today I...: My cloud gaming app isn’t working. I was playing fine yesterday and today I go to the cloud gaming app and can’t see any games or do anything. 0282304d-ca93-4e78-a350-c2a8880d7059
  10. Why isn’t cloud gaming detecting my Bluetooth controller when it’s connected to my phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn’t cloud gaming detecting my Bluetooth controller when it’s connected to my phone: I have cloud gaming on my IPhone, but whenever I try to play a game with a controller it gives me this Image. I know that the controller is connected to my phone though because I can you it for...