My clips not appearing in my 2 sons xbox ones friends feeds even though used to!!

Discus and support My clips not appearing in my 2 sons xbox ones friends feeds even though used to!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As title states, my fifa used to record goals etc and show in both my sons xbox one news feeds (as their clips and activity do still on my consoles... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Buffdaddy123, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Buffdaddy123
    Buffdaddy123 Guest

My clips not appearing in my 2 sons xbox ones friends feeds even though used to!!

As title states, my fifa used to record goals etc and show in both my sons xbox one news feeds (as their clips and activity do still on my consoles activity feed)

However from a few days ago im not showing as any activity in their activity feeds.. no goals saves etc... only info they get is my online status..

My privacy settings are on adult, allow game clips dvr..etc all enabled, im a little baffled by this

Anyone else having these issues as said before this used to work fine and ive not altered any settings..

:)

Buffdaddy123, Jan 11, 2014
  2. A Large Tank
    A Large Tank Guest
    Other players can't see my captures and some things I have shared to my activity feed

Yes I am able to see my OWN clips on xbox.com yes, but my friends can't see mine. I can see clips on my friends feeds but I can't see them when I go to captures it says "This person hasn't shared any captures," but has captures in there feeds. Also my friends
    can't see my newest captures they can see my captures from like 80days ago now even though I have many new ones. Just the same problem as Xx Handy420 xX. Privacy settings are fine also not the problem.

A Large Tank, Jan 11, 2014
  3. Xbox activity feed

Hi im earning achievements and recording game clips b but there not appearing in my activity feed. Please help me resolve this issue

DiseasedBadger, Jan 11, 2014
  4. DaniëlPlooij Win User

Activity Feed

The last 2 weeks i have the same activity feed problems. (The first 2 month it al work fine)

10 of my 40 friends not showing there feeds on my Xbox One or Smartglass.

Some profile are empty or showing only movie clips, but if i look to Major Nelson profile then it show on my Xbox One his activity feed till 31-12-2013 and then it stops ? But when i look at his movie clips then it's uploaded 1 or 2 day's ago. Strange stuff
    is going on.
  5. NeilSmith1984 Win User

Upload Studio clips will not share

Also I've noticed my activity feed hasn't been updated since 2 days ago. None of my clips appear there.
  6. A Large Tank Win User

Other players can't see my captures and some things I have shared to my activity feed

Hey guys! Are you able to see your game clips on Xbox.com? Post back and let me know!
    Yes I am able to see my OWN clips on xbox.com yes, but my friends can't see mine. I can see clips on my friends feeds but I can't see them when I go to captures it says "This person hasn't shared any captures," but has captures in there feeds. Also my friends
    can't see my newest captures they can see my captures from like 80days ago now even though I have many new ones. Just the same problem as Xx Handy420 xX. Privacy settings are fine also not the problem.
  7. GriffinKay Win User

My game clips are not showing on my Xbox, help!

I have a similar issue and it all started after appearing offline for quite some time. Now I am appearing online and want my clips to be available for everyone to see. Nothing new gets posted on my activity feed, I've tried the privacy settings and activity
    feed settings and everything is set correctly. I can see the clips myself if I go into my captures on my xbox however, I cannot see these new captures on my xbox app. And not to mention my activity feed has been completely blank 2 months. Please help.
  8. Lnin0 Win User

Upload Studio / Game DVR Questions

So - with regards to the second question. Do I not have a say in what gets posted to my feed? I understand I can make clips permanent but when a game decides to spam clips that it deems "great" do I have no say in those being posted to my friends feed? It
    is fine if the clip is temporarily saved to my Upload clips but it also seems to get pushed to friends feeds without my intervention. I disagree that there should be no setting allowing clips to be saved but a second approval for them to be pushed to friends
    feeds.
Thema:

1. My clips not appearing in my 2 sons xbox ones friends feeds even though used to!! - Similar Threads - clips appearing sons

2. How can I make it so you can hear my voice when clipping a video

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I make it so you can hear my voice when clipping a video: My email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** or message me on Xbox gamer tag XxBROWNIExX3800 3e3865c2-7d0a-4e27-9a9f-8a15dae4bf42
  3. Clip offline deleted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clip offline deleted: Good evening. I recorded several clips offline, wanted to save them (offline they were all visible, I even watched them a few times) and put the console to refresh so I could come back online and...
  4. I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?: I have an original xbox and the disc drive won't open. Tried the paper clip tool and it did't work. What next? a81eeb29-f7e9-4f6e-a093-2e8064856079
  5. is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?: trying to get some clips and make a video but the quality is sooo bad from the xbx app anybody know how to get more clear clips or a way i can get them on pc? 8e439341-1bf7-4b53-8676-ccb36739db1b
  6. Is there a way to fix your control losing connection after clipping something

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to fix your control losing connection after clipping something: Usally when i attempt to clip a moment in the game after i press the button to clip. My remotes enters "pairing mode" as it blinks and goes on and off. On the screen it asks me to confirm my...
  7. Can you send PC game clips to friends via Xbox chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you send PC game clips to friends via Xbox chat?: I would like to send game clips recorded on my PC to friends via Xbox chat. This would require me to upload my PC game clips to the cloud/onedrive. Is there a way to do this so I can send clips?...
  8. My Xbox clips are choppy and I've tried some suggestions and they don't work at all

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox clips are choppy and I've tried some suggestions and they don't work at all: So I've tried bumping up my resolution and that doesn't seem to work and I've tried to keep it at 1440 and that doesn't seem to work and I don't know what to do now....
  9. clipping software problem on fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    clipping software problem on fortnite: hi so i’ve been having this issue for a little while. everytime i press the record button to record a clip my controller disconnects for about 5-20 seconds. this controller is brand new and didn’t...
  10. Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB: Hi, everyone out there. I had recently done a bunch of screen recordings on my Xbox Series X, at FHD 1080p, 60fps. When these videos, saved onto the USB Drive (formatted correctly) are played...