My clips and 30s vids dont show up in the xbox friend chat menu even though i clipped them....

Discus and support My clips and 30s vids dont show up in the xbox friend chat menu even though i clipped them.... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; 1: Nothing to see here even though i clipped many things: https://imgur.com/a/J2Nu0uc ( cant paste images in here) 2: All my clips which dont show up/... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Lolski1337, Mar 31, 2024.

1. Lolski1337
    Lolski1337 Guest

My clips and 30s vids dont show up in the xbox friend chat menu even though i clipped them....

1: Nothing to see here even though i clipped many things: https://imgur.com/a/J2Nu0uc ( cant paste images in here)

2: All my clips which dont show up/ both 30s second ones and full clips: https://imgur.com/a/cazhs8O

:)

Lolski1337, Mar 31, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

My clips and 30s vids dont show up in the xbox friend chat menu even though i clipped them. pls help

Hi Lolski1337, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, reset your console.

Before you continue, make sure you've got the account sign-in information. You'll need it to log back into your console after the reset.

You can follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Select Reset and keep my games & apps.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Let me know if it works!
  3. JoshuaThompson79 Win User

Things I would like to see addressed/fixed on Xbox One in the very near future please

"BTW.... XBOX RECORD THAT is 30 seconds... the standard looped video catch is cut down in sections up to 5 minutes and is accessible though XBOX GOTO GAME DVR"

Yep, I know this, thanks for the telling me, that's why I asked for it to be more than 30 seconds. And the 5 mins is good, but if I am only allowed 30 seconds a clip, with only 5 clips, that's not 5 mins. Plus sometimes if I want to do a short vid for
    some friends to show off a game or this system, i'd probably need more than 5 mins. But like I said these are my opinions and thanks for bumping for me, I need more people to see this post.
  4. Merlin4421 Win User

Xbox One won't stop recording

Heck I recorded a cool clip today and it never showed up. Even though it said clip recorded.
  5. Kofize Win User

Xbox DVR problems, even with hard resets or anything from the guidelines

I wouldn't like to use the 1hr feature. That would be too long of a clip to be stored on my onedrive. Plus, 30 seconds is enough time for one clip because I make vids on Youtube so these broken clips are a huge inconvenience.
  6. Upinya Slayin Win User

Magic 2015 now available

@GG

the funnier one with the clips is that I wa splaying a 3 way with 2 friends. i got knocked out and it recorded a victory clip for both of them even though teh game was still going. then i spectated and my one friend won and it gave him and myself who was
    knocked out already a victory clip lol
Thema:

1. My clips and 30s vids dont show up in the xbox friend chat menu even though i clipped them.... - Similar Threads - clips 30s vids

2. Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?: I had a previous question about this, but I did some more testing and found more info that may help determine the problem. Essentially whenever I take a game clip I can access it through the...
  3. Is there a way to fix this recording clip error on my usb thumb drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to fix this recording clip error on my usb thumb drive?: I was playing and recording clips for dark souls 3 bosses on a Sandusky 128gb 3.0 usb for the past two days. It was going fine until I got to a certain boss and went to record a clip. I pressed...
  4. Game Clips "A Error Occurred"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Clips "A Error Occurred": Whenever I record a game clip and try to watch it in my recent I am prompted with an "An Error Occurred" text when doing so. I can see these clips in the Captures app but not in the Captures...
  5. How do I restore a game clip

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I restore a game clip: My friend saw Mt favorite clip and thought it would be funny to delete it so he did and I was wondering if I can restore It 57249625-ce61-4ec7-9b79-ced2bb8e7e49
  6. Xbox Series X Recording End Error - Unfinished Video Clip

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Recording End Error - Unfinished Video Clip: Hi, I record many clips through my Xbox Series X (1080p) using external usb 3.0 hard disk. After recording many videos it started recording but not completing the file. This is happening every 3-4...
  7. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  8. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  9. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  10. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...