My children unable to add friends in Minecraft

Discus and support My children unable to add friends in Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 1. Do not own an Xbox 2. We are setup as a family in Microsoft 3. The children have their own Microsoft accounts 4. Minecraft (full version) is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by randomname00, Apr 5, 2020.

1. randomname00
    randomname00 Guest

1. Do not own an Xbox

2. We are setup as a family in Microsoft

3. The children have their own Microsoft accounts

4. Minecraft (full version) is being used on Android

5. I have tried every link i could find on Xbox.com to fix this.

I keep going in circles on Xbox.com.trying to fix this issue. I do not know why Microsoft allows us to setup families but it makes it impossible to deal with these issues.

How do I allow my children to add friends or see people in the family group automatically?

:)

randomname00, Apr 5, 2020
  2. randomname00 Win User

These are children enrolled/managed by my parent account. Their tablets are setup to use their Microsoft account in Minecraft but are unable to add friends.
  3. Pain130798 Win User

first check if the minecraft account his using on his phone is the same as his microsoft account or is link to it, then go to a pc with windows 10 and launch the xbox companion app, log in it using his microsoft account and search for his friend there.
  4. randomname00 Win User

Minecraft - Children Unable to add friends

Crickets. No suppott from Microsoft or the Minecraft group.
  5. CloudierJet942 Win User

Minecraft Xbox one kids friend list

My son loves to play Minecraft for Xbox 360 he needs friends to play with he is six years old and has good manners. His gamer tag is please add him! If you have any children under age 12 feel free to add!!!
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

How can I add my children to be friends on Minecraft?

Hi Kirby, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, let us review if all these options are enabled:

Using the Xbox Family Settings app on your mobile device, enable Multiplayer for Minecraft.

In the Xbox Family Settings app:

Go to Settings > In Enable Minecraft > Select Allow this game.

Turn on Multiplayer to let a member play online with others

Enable Clubs so that a member can create and join Minecraft Realms servers.

To download the Family App: https://www.xbox.com/apps/family-settings-app

Then, check his account privacy settings:

Please, enter this site:

https://account.xbox.com/settings

On the Privacy Tab, allow "You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text"

[​IMG]

Then, switch over to the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab:

Allow:

"You can play with people outside of Xbox Live"

"You can add friends"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. My children unable to add friends in Minecraft - Similar Threads - children unable add

2. How can I add my children to be friends on Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I add my children to be friends on Minecraft?: I need some help please. I’ve basically enabled everything in privacy and settings to allow my children to play Minecraft together on separate iPads with no luck. I’ve unblocked everything in Xbox...
  3. On going strategy for two children and xbox game pass.

in XBoX Accessibility
    On going strategy for two children and xbox game pass.: Hi, I have two boys (12 & 14) who I manage in a family group. I currently have game pass ultimate in my name on auto-subscribe (since 2020). We currently have one xbox. I don't play myself. Q1 -...
  4. Why is Microsoft so weak to puny children reporting everyone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Microsoft so weak to puny children reporting everyone: Just had my account banned for a day for using a photo of the bathesda vault boy character with his thumb up, how in anyway would that go against the community standards just pure stupidity I’ve...
  5. Why is X Box allowing this kind of abuse from children?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is X Box allowing this kind of abuse from children?: Hello I am now a android developer and have come a long way. Yes I have been a victim to fraud and abuse for years tracking it down to X Box. I have been tracking this problem threw my windows 10...
  6. How do I get rid of Xbox childrens safety useless restriction for adult?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get rid of Xbox childrens safety useless restriction for adult?: trying to play roblox on xbox but certain games give error code 103 which means age restrictions. I already verified my age with roblox and am able to play restricted games through pc but not on...
  7. How can I combine my two children into one Family Safety group? They are in 2 separate...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I combine my two children into one Family Safety group? They are in 2 separate...: I have 2 email accounts set up with Microsoft, one is a hotmail account, another a gmail account. I have made an email for each of my children. When I recently made one, I accidentally added it to...
  8. I get that most people are concerned that younger children would abuse the name change...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get that most people are concerned that younger children would abuse the name change...: What if they were wanting to change their name for content reasons (myself included)? And 2, aren’t most people connected to their friends that are on the Xbox also connected to them in other...
  9. Purchased back for blood and children of worm dlc. Yet my dlc items are still locked and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased back for blood and children of worm dlc. Yet my dlc items are still locked and...: I purchased back for blood yesterday along with the children of the worm dlc. I load up the game and all the dlc items are still locked. When I click on the locked items that SHOULD be unlocked...
  10. I have 3 x box ones that belong to my children. The last few days they have all stopped...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have 3 x box ones that belong to my children. The last few days they have all stopped...: Please advise on what I can do to fix the problem as have 3 children very upset. Have tested WiFi and all x boxes say all services are working but yet still can't sign in or update games, games...