My child has got someone banned incorrectly...how do I get their ban lifted?

Discus and support My child has got someone banned incorrectly...how do I get their ban lifted? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son was having an argument with one of his friends on our xbox one and wrongly reported him, getting him banned. How do I get the ban removed... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by matts3b, May 9, 2019.

1. matts3b
    matts3b Guest

My son was having an argument with one of his friends on our xbox one and wrongly reported him, getting him banned.

How do I get the ban removed please?

:)

matts3b, May 9, 2019
  2. ARU CrazyDrive4 Win User

it depends on what the ban was for and if the ban was sanctioned incorrectly. if it was for swearing or hate speech against the person who reported him then he was rightfully banned. if he was banned for something that he shouldn't have been it would have
    to be taken up with the Xbox live enforcement team. they probably wont lift hi ban as they were the ones that sanctioned it, not a bot to do the work for them.

how long is the ban for?? if its his first it shouldn't be to long at all. if its his 3rd or 4th then it could be 1-2 weeks???? juts curious about this
  3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello that rally sux that he had someone banned unfairly. Its no way to take the ban back like that. He already reported so its already to enforcement. Its up to enforcement to make a decision if they want to ban the person or not.
  4. S1ster P1stol Win User

They will need to go to their enforcement on their account and appeal it. If he was banned, he indeed did something to receive it from the report
  5. Flymonkey102 Win User

What Smwutches said is correct. The child's can try to appeal the ban at the link the other Ambassador provided as well.
  6. Smwutches Win User

You can't. The child's parents would need to go to the enforcement site to see about submitting a case review.

The other child would have been banned because they did something to violate the code of conduct, not just because your son reported him.
Thema:

1. My child has got someone banned incorrectly...how do I get their ban lifted? - Similar Threads - child has got

2. Hiw do I change my child's password if he has forgotten it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hiw do I change my child's password if he has forgotten it: My son has forgotten his password for his Xbox account andi amstruggling to locate the part of my account that holds it, to have it changed. Any help is much appreciated...
  3. How do i transfer purchased game pass games on adult.profile to childs profile which has...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i transfer purchased game pass games on adult.profile to childs profile which has...: There must be some security?!! Or even how do i put a time restriction on the adult?! Please help 0b5d14da-18c4-4e9f-838c-57db0a1d8cf6
  4. Child has one email and two Xbox names - one for console, one for laptop. How do I add both...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child has one email and two Xbox names - one for console, one for laptop. How do I add both...: Child has two Xbox names (one for console one for laptop) and one email for both. How do I add both to family safety? ae294462-0d41-4f0d-90ae-462da880a916
  5. Child has managed to bypass xbox family controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child has managed to bypass xbox family controls: Child's xbox no longer goes off as per xbox family setting. How has he managed to do this? Help 3ca0b014-b9be-4c88-9894-ea0605676be0
  6. How do I play Minecraft Bedrock with my daughter in multipayer when she has a child account...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I play Minecraft Bedrock with my daughter in multipayer when she has a child account...: I have Minecraft for PC and she has it on her Nintendo Switch. She is on the family group and linked to my account. I followed some instructions to send her an in-game invitation and she came up...
  7. I paid for an xbox gold subscription as the adult, but my child who has a separate account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for an xbox gold subscription as the adult, but my child who has a separate account...: I paid for an xbox gold subscription as the adult (it wouldn't let me order it as my child), but my child who has a separate account can't access the game pass - is there a way to transfer the...
  8. How do I play Minecraft Bedrock with my daughter in multipayer when she has a child account...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I play Minecraft Bedrock with my daughter in multipayer when she has a child account...: I have Minecraft for PC and she has it on her Nintendo Switch. She is on the family group and linked to my account. I followed some instructions to send her an in-game invitation and she came up...
  9. My child has an Xbox profile associated with my Microsoft account email. Is there a way to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My child has an Xbox profile associated with my Microsoft account email. Is there a way to...: My child has an Xbox profile associated with my Microsoft account email. Is there a way to switch his profile to a new email address? 1a3275f6-525e-4236-aac7-0a2d79377ec7
  10. Child MS account has 3rd party apps blocked for Halo MCC??? How do I fix this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child MS account has 3rd party apps blocked for Halo MCC??? How do I fix this?: I bought the Halo: Master Chief Collection today for my daughter's Steam account so we can play together. Unfortunately, she is unable to login into her Microsoft account where it states that...