My Child forgot her Outlook password I set up on the XBox

Discus and support My Child forgot her Outlook password I set up on the XBox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My child forgot her password and logged out of her XBOX email account. I have her email account but we can't remember her password. If we say forgot... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kat14_472, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Kat14_472
    Kat14_472 Guest

My child forgot her password and logged out of her XBOX email account. I have her email account but we can't remember her password. If we say forgot password. It want to send her a link to a gmail account which we don't have or a text for a phone we don't have. If I have to create her a new account how can she access the games I have already bought? Please help. I have tried so many times to reset it using my Outlook account but that does not work. Now it says we have tried too many times and have to wait 24 hours. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

:)

Kat14_472, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Since you don’t have access to the security information on the account you may need to recover the account through recovery form you can go to this link and follow the prompt:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Make sure to enter as much accurate information as possible.
  3. AridLizard Win User

Family members issue

4. richardhuck1 Win User

Microsoft account balance

I set up a child account and added money to it but I forgot the password so now I cannot get the child account to log on the Xbox One to be able to use the Microsoft account balance so basically the Xbox One shows the child account but when I click on
    the profile to get the gamertag set up on it it wants to password that I do not remember so basically I can't get into the account without a password and I've tried recover it and I still can't recover it is there a way to remove the child account and the
    money still be on the parent account
  5. XA Just Me Win User

X Box Series S password issues

My daughter purchased this console today. She made an Outlook account because she didn't have one. Her password was auto generated in your iphone which she forgot to save. She hasn't signed in since with this password and can't remember it. She can't get online chat help because she is unable to sign in because she can't remember the password. She has completed a form for Microsoft to reset the password but they have replied saying she has not put enough information on the form. Can anyone help please?
    Hi LynneBlaylock. If she makes another account again make a aly account thats dirrected to your personal email just to make sure this doesn't happen again. Based on that does she have the original email that went to her outlook account when she signed up with? If she does tell her to click forgot password and it will send her a link to that email. If she doesn't know the password to that account you might have to contact microsoft support to get into the account. Don't say the email here because thats not good. PS: The Microsoft support number is 1(800)642-7676
  6. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Child Account

Hello goboilers777,

Thank you for keeping us updated. The passkey is only for the Xbox. If the child knows the email address and password, the child will be able to change the family settings from a cell phone or computer. The best way to manage the security of the family settings
    is to set up the passkey on the console as recommended above and
    change the password of the adult account
    . If the child has access to the
    security information of the account
    , the child will be able to reset the password. In the event of attempting to change the password, the Microsoft account will send a verification code to the security information of the account. As long as the child does
    not have access to the security information, access to the password or access to the passkey; the child will not be able to change the family settings.
Thema:

1. My Child forgot her Outlook password I set up on the XBox - Similar Threads - Child forgot Outlook

2. Cant redeem Minecraft to child account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem Minecraft to child account: I bought a copy of Minecraft for my kids account, but I cant seem to enable it on their account. No email was received on their end, yet I was billed for a copy. fd1b06f1-251f-4be8-9dee-1105ae8972b6
  3. how to i accapt an aproval request for my child he sent the request but i cant see it anywhere?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to i accapt an aproval request for my child he sent the request but i cant see it anywhere?: i dont see any message asking me to accept on my email of anywhere else. 6f0e6db3-c331-4f8b-8a49-8ac040f7b32a
  4. How does XboxS prevent an adult from contacting my child?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does XboxS prevent an adult from contacting my child?: How can/does MS prevent an adult, posing as a child, from contacting my child on XboxS during live play? 2d1f38cf-015f-4625-b55b-d017c53f0566
  5. Is there a way I can turn off messaging entirely for child xbox accounts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way I can turn off messaging entirely for child xbox accounts?: I would like to turn off the ability to view, send and receive messages/chats on XBOXs for my Children Accounts. I had tried turning off the feature in privacy settings on the portal but they can...
  6. How to prevent a child from leaving family safety?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to prevent a child from leaving family safety?: My 14 years old is able to leave the family group. How can i prevent it? 9d32f861-e576-4990-a473-f99459314cd1
  7. Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX: Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX When my son try to buy the xbox will say it will need to send the parent request to approve that (Me) than i get the...
  8. Child can switch between accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child can switch between accounts: I have a passcode and all restrictions set up. However on my “non home” Xbox, my child can switch between my sign in and the child account. This causes concern on my end Any clues?...
  9. I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...: I want to know if I can fix this 7b68a85c-ccba-42f2-a464-837ebab60649
  10. Issues with family account adding second child profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with family account adding second child profile: How do you add a second child to the family profile. I created the second child email account and now it states the child is already a part of the family but I do not see them on the family and...