my child cannot connect himself... it's the 2nd time it happens in a few months. My account is ...

Discus and support my child cannot connect himself... it's the 2nd time it happens in a few months. My account is ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Sorry for the bad english... I can connect myself but my child cannot. It's the 2nd times it happens in 2 months. last time he had to create a new... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dedelama, Dec 3, 2016.

1. dedelama
    dedelama Guest

my child cannot connect himself... it's the 2nd time it happens in a few months. My account is ...

Sorry for the bad english... I can connect myself but my child cannot. It's the 2nd times it happens in 2 months. last time he had to create a new account and he lost everything on the old one

:)

dedelama, Dec 3, 2016
  2. Child is missing in Xbox Online but present in Microsoft Family

I added the account for one kid some time ago and for another one - today. 2nd one - works as described.

In the first case it's all corrupted.

I cannot see the 1st "child" gametag in mu XBox privacy settings.

But, even if I remove the 1st "child" from the "family", he still cannot edit XBox settings.

I removed/re-added child account from the family, but nothing changes.

As a software developer I recon this cannot be fixed on my side, so I'll wait 2-day in case some DB replication is needed, and most probably I will have to create completely new account for my kid.

Xentrax [Vyacheslav Lanovets], Dec 3, 2016
  3. crazychazzzz
    crazychazzzz Guest
    Need help with xbox live

Hello
    I don't really understand what has happened to my xbox live account, but i cannot anymore connect my console to internet, though my laptop connects without any problems. More than that, i cannot visit any xbox or microsoft website to get help from there!
    I guess my account might have been hacked somehow. atm, i had my FIFA13 running, but i was using my laptop, so didn't really see what has happened there, it just said that it can no longer connect to live, and when i checked it, i could not connect to internet at all.
    I had no xbox-point (or whatever they are called) on my account, but i had my bank account connected to it.

i tried visiting ms, or xbox web pages from the other browsers, not working either! and I cannot call to the call service, because I am in Finland and it is 9 a.m. here, unless someone knows 24/7 customer service number!

so if anyone has any advises what should I do, and suggestions what might have happened, I would appreciate your help.

crazychazzzz, Dec 3, 2016
  4. StacyH. Win User

Unexpected error when I try to change my privacy and security settings

The same thing is happening to me when I'm trying to change my son's settings. I am in my account and he is connected to me as a Child. He has been begging to play with a friend of his for a few weeks and I finally have time to try to fix this for him,
    and now am getting this error.
  5. MariuszUgoda Win User

Can't update Privacy and Online Safety Settings - Unexpected Error

Dear Microsoft the problem with Minecraft W10 described above happens even for adult accounts. Of course I've tried also with child account with required permissions. The same happens in both cases. So it's not related to child's account settings if adult
    account cannot connect to the multiplayer servers. Please do something with it.
  6. ross templeton Win User

second game pass profile for my family

Hi, I would like to enable a 2nd Gamepass profile on my current microsoft account for a 2nd child.

Intended use is for XBOX only.

Thanks
  7. wi7bit Win User

How to move an Xbox account to a different Microsoft account

Hi Melissa

I'm afraid this isn't possible. An Xbox account and Microsoft account are the same thing and cannot be separated. The only option would be to give the account to his son, change the email alias and create a new account for himself. But it does some time for an email alias to become available again.

If he does this, make sure he sets up Xbox Family.

Xbox Child Account | Xbox

Hope that answers your question.
  8. aswp Win User

Question on Xbox gamepass / gold / gamepass ult / pc gamepass

Can you clarify "while on other consoles you will have to use only your account having subscriptions."

Say I use the same xbox account for home and the 2nd console. Can I and my son play the same gamepass game on 1st and 2nd console at the same time, and play together with online multiplayer? I assume not, but I'm looking for clarification.

Say if my gold subscription is annual and I still have 6 months remaining. If I apply for gamepass ult now, what happens to the remaining 6 months of gold? Will it disappear or will I be refunded for the 6 months.
Thema:

1. my child cannot connect himself... it's the 2nd time it happens in a few months. My account is ... - Similar Threads - child cannot connect

2. Cannot see child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot see child account: Hello, I have added a child account to mine but cannot see them listed. When I login to their account I can see me as the organiser. I have tried adding manually but it says they are in...
  3. I cannot share Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox One Console for my Child

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot share Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox One Console for my Child: Hello everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with a Game Pass Ultimate issue on our family Xbox One console. Here's the situation: I have an Xbox One with my main...
  4. Cannot Stream Xbox for Child and play on my account via PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Stream Xbox for Child and play on my account via PC: I have GP Ultimate and 2 XBOXs. I set my son's XBOX to be the Home Xbox so that he can play my games without me actually being there. He streams his XBOX to the XBOX App on Android and fires up...
  5. Cannot remove child from Microsoft Family group

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot remove child from Microsoft Family group: I have two accounts because Microsoft still has no option to merge accounts one for Xbox and one for everything else. When logging my kid into their Xbox and giving consent it somehow swapped them...
  6. I cannot add money to my child's account. Why?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot add money to my child's account. Why?: I used to be able to add money to my child's account on my Xbox family app. Now I have tried for many days and it says they are experiencing trouble with my transaction and I cannot add the money....
  7. I cannot find out who the family organizer is of my child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot find out who the family organizer is of my child account: I receive this error message when accessing google chrome: Ask for permission You'll need to ask, but I cannot find out who the family organizer is of my child account...
  8. Child cannot access Minecraft multiplayer even though we have allowed it in the settings

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Child cannot access Minecraft multiplayer even though we have allowed it in the settings: We have spent hours going through every step recommended, we've downloaded the xbox family app, we've set everything to "allowed" via my parental account, we've restarted his computer, we've...
  9. Cannot add child account to family Safety Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot add child account to family Safety Account: I started with xbox support, then was passed off to microsoft support who then pawned me off on this community support page. Absolute trash. I'm trying to add a child to my family safety account...
  10. Cannot play multilayer because of child settings at a young age , am 14 now and trying to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot play multilayer because of child settings at a young age , am 14 now and trying to...: At a child I was set to no multiplayer, I am 14 now but the parent account is unactive, I cannot reactivate the parent account.how do I turn off multiplayer settings as a child account so I can...