My cheldren accouts changed to adult and I cannot change it back

Discus and support My cheldren accouts changed to adult and I cannot change it back in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Dears, I have my xbox account and 2 of my kids have xbox accounts linked to my account (my family) but the accounts changed to adult account. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by عبيدة السقارObaida Al-Saggar, Aug 14, 2018.

1. My cheldren accouts changed to adult and I cannot change it back

Dears,

I have my xbox account and 2 of my kids have xbox accounts linked to my account (my family) but the accounts changed to adult account. I tried to rectify this and changed the accounts from the console to be child account and I have
    changed the birthday to be 2006. still the accounts appear as adult in microsoft.com/account and I cannot set a time limit to them.

My questions are 1)how to rectify this 2)how can I control the time limit 3)how can I give the exception to play a specific game with higher rating.

Thanks

:)

عبيدة السقارObaida Al-Saggar, Aug 14, 2018
  2. Can Xbox fix this

Child accouts have to be changed by the adult supervisor of the accout. And by you trying to change it sent a notification to that accout

Itilianm0nst0r, Aug 14, 2018
  3. GeorgeCrake
    GeorgeCrake Guest
    I can’t get custom gamer pictures

i can’t get a custom gamer picure when i have change my a accout to a adult and i have changed my date of birth what do i do???? Please help!!!

GeorgeCrake, Aug 14, 2018
  4. My cheldren accouts changed to adult and I cannot change it back

The child's account would change to an Adult account when it hits a certain age in the region the account is assigned. That age will vary by region and the legal requirements for what constitutes an adult, and based on the birthdate listed for the account.
    I don't think the option to revert it back to a Child account is possible: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-win_family/changing-adult-account-to-ch...
    But that page has details on how you might provide feedback via Windows 10 for that option. You can also submit that feedback to Feedback.xbox.com or on your console via the Xbox Insiders Hub via the Report a Problem option: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem

Without the option to downgrade the account from an Adult to a child account, you would have to create a new account with an accurate birthday for the child account to continue management via the Microsoft Family account settings.

PalmettoBling, Aug 14, 2018
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

The child's account would change to an Adult account when it hits a certain age in the region the account is assigned. That age will vary by region and the legal requirements for what constitutes an adult, and based on the birthdate listed for the account.
    I don't think the option to revert it back to a Child account is possible: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-win_family/changing-adult-account-to-ch...
    But that page has details on how you might provide feedback via Windows 10 for that option. You can also submit that feedback to Feedback.xbox.com or on your console via the Xbox Insiders Hub via the Report a Problem option: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem

Without the option to downgrade the account from an Adult to a child account, you would have to create a new account with an accurate birthday for the child account to continue management via the Microsoft Family account settings.
  6. Itilianm0nst0r Win User

Can Xbox fix this

Child accouts have to be changed by the adult supervisor of the accout. And by you trying to change it sent a notification to that accout
  7. FreddieSeal Win User

I cant seem to change my privacy settings on Xbox

Im the adult accout but whenever i click on the link u sent me it sends me to the support page for how to change a childs xbox settings
  8. Smwutches Win User

Convert regular account to a child account OR set time limits on regular account

You would have to create a new child account for him in order to add limits. He would have to start over. It is not possible to transfer anything between accounts and it is not possible to put limits on an adult accout or change an adult account to a child.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Switch admin to child account and create new admin account?

Adult accounts cannot be changed to child accounts.
Thema:

1. My cheldren accouts changed to adult and I cannot change it back - Similar Threads - cheldren accouts changed

2. Deleted microsoft accout

in XBoX Accessibility
    Deleted microsoft accout: My Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. On this account, I had purchased Minecraft. Is there any way I can recover my purchase 6474d8aa-3283-46c7-8407-4237868eab56
  3. Suspicious accout purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suspicious accout purchase: Purchase on accout I didn't make. 812a2e29-64c3-4e8d-9dad-3903489fa355
  4. how to remove a xbox account and add a new one to my microsoft accout

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to remove a xbox account and add a new one to my microsoft accout: so I have a Microsoft account I use but I have a different Microsoft account with my Main Xbox account. I want to move my main Xbox account to my main Microsoft account. (*Moved from Windows...
  5. Move gamertag from one xbox accout to another.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Move gamertag from one xbox accout to another.: I've registered one xbox account a long ago with mine nickname and forgot about it. Now I have another primary account but unable to set mine nickname to it without adding tag number. I want to...
  6. How do I keep my Microsoft Accout, MS Office, And Keep 365,pop] but delete XBox

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I keep my Microsoft Accout, MS Office, And Keep 365,pop] but delete XBox: How do I keep my Microsoft Accout, MS Office, And Keep 365,pop] but delete XBox? I LOVE all of MicroSoft's other products and services, but despise XBOX. I'm not that kind of a gamer. I'm BARELY...
  7. hi my outlook accout has been locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    hi my outlook accout has been locked: i dont have the number thats on that account i have filled in a verify who i am fourm however the information i give isnt enough to get it unlocked dose anyone have any ideas iv tried microsoft...
  8. I have played forza4 on my xbox and i got pc is it possible to get same accout on pc?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have played forza4 on my xbox and i got pc is it possible to get same accout on pc?: I dont know what to put here b0aeed8b-3217-4209-a1c6-cdc3e390120a
  9. how can I change my accout from a childrens account and i no longer have access to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can I change my accout from a childrens account and i no longer have access to the...: I can’t change any of my online player settings by myself says i need a parent 6346afdc-481c-4ee1-92d4-a9eba4caaa23
  10. Access to Minecraft after accout migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Access to Minecraft after accout migration: I bought Minecraft Java Edition many years ago and didnt play at just for 2-3 month. Some days ago i tried to log in via laucher and game asked me to migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft. I...