My character creator items on Minecraft are using my coins but not saving

Discus and support My character creator items on Minecraft are using my coins but not saving in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We have multiple Xboxes in our home with multiple Minecraft accounts. My kids have used coins to purchase character creator items like headpieces &... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IE Ogborncook, Jan 17, 2023.

1. My character creator items on Minecraft are using my coins but not saving

We have multiple Xboxes in our home with multiple Minecraft accounts. My kids have used coins to purchase character creator items like headpieces & such. Their coins disappear, they can wear the item at that time, but once they turn of the Xbox & back on, all their purchases are gone but the coins never come back??

:)

IE Ogborncook, Jan 17, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

This sounds like an issue with the Xbox Live account that is being used to make the purchases. It's possible that the purchases are not properly syncing to the Xbox Live account, causing them to be lost when the Xbox is turned off.

To fix this issue, you can try the following steps:

Make sure that the Xbox Live account being used to make the purchases is signed in properly on the Xbox.

Check that your Xbox is properly connected to the internet and that your Xbox Live account is in good standing.

Try clearing the Xbox's cache by holding down the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds to shut down the Xbox, and then unplugging it from the wall for at least 1 minute.

Try doing a power cycle on your router and modem.

Try signing out of Xbox Live and then signing back in.

Try removing the profile from the Xbox and then adding it back again.
  3. Shadowius Win User

Is it possible to find a Microsoft account i dont remember the email, password, or username for?

Thank you so much, i got the account, is it possible to merge the accounts so i have all my minecraft stuff on just one? Or make them all share the same marketplace and character creator items
  4. John C Maxwall Win User

Hi, I got this simple problem with minecraft bedrock on pc not letting me get the achievements.

I noticed that the all the Xbox services are live and running good. I still can't get any achievements. Also I notice that I can't save my character edits it just never updates when i edit my character in the character creator.
  5. MateusFontana Win User

Axolotl Beanie item not appearing in Minecraft Character creator

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. For specific questions and problems like this, I suggest you contact the game support, as it's something inside the game, and as informed the code appears as redeemed in your account. To contact them please use the link below.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

* Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  6. Georges C. Win User

How do I add sounds using Blockbench Minecraft Entity Wizard?

Thema:

1. My character creator items on Minecraft are using my coins but not saving - Similar Threads - character creator items

2. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  3. Xp. 32 character filler yada yada

in XboX Insiders
    Xp. 32 character filler yada yada: Just what does it do? submitted by /u/Enderrbean [link] [comments]
  4. My on screen keyboard is giving too many options for each individual letter and character...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My on screen keyboard is giving too many options for each individual letter and character...: The on screen keyboard is giving too many options which is very annoying and affecting game play. How do I change this 77a41866-ac3a-460f-bb48-55d8543171e5
  5. How do I fix not being able to hear character voicelines in games?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix not being able to hear character voicelines in games?: I recently started playing Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint and noticed I was unable to hear voicelines entirely or they sounded like they were speaking from 50 meters away when the character...
  6. Why is it whenever I move my joystick forward in a game my character continues moving even...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it whenever I move my joystick forward in a game my character continues moving even...: What happens is whenever I move my controller joystick forward to sprint in ac vallhalla and I let go of the stick it continues moving this is the same problem on the games UI and when moving...
  7. Baldurs gate 3 crashes loading into character creator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Baldurs gate 3 crashes loading into character creator: Ok so i lost my 22h save the other day and now i can't even play the game Everytime i start the game it loads in like its the first time, like gives me the EULA thing and adjusting brightness....
  8. Microsoft and Bethesda should create a "character creator AI app" that could use our photos...

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft and Bethesda should create a "character creator AI app" that could use our photos...: so many people try to create themselves or someone they know as their characters in Bethesda Game Studios games. With Microsoft investment in AI, Bethesda and Microsoft should team up to work on...
  9. Minecon 2019 cape dissappeared from my Character Creator (Bedrock Edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecon 2019 cape dissappeared from my Character Creator (Bedrock Edition): I wanted to ask this question a long time ago, but I couldn't find where, but then I found this website which is from Microsoft, who currently owns Mojang. I didn't buy Minecraft, I had downloaded...
  10. When I open my character creator on minecraft switch edition,there are not that much things...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I open my character creator on minecraft switch edition,there are not that much things...: M************* Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post. We have deleted a part of your post as it...