MY CARRER SAYS UNDER AGE, AND WHEN I TRY TO CONNECT ONLINE I CAN'T

Discus and support MY CARRER SAYS UNDER AGE, AND WHEN I TRY TO CONNECT ONLINE I CAN'T in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing Mycareer with no problems got up to overall 84 until a couple of days ago my mycareer says my account is underaged or I haven't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zeekman#3228, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Zeekman#3228
    Zeekman#3228 Guest

I have been playing Mycareer with no problems got up to overall 84 until a couple of days ago my mycareer says my account is underaged or I haven't created it, also when I try to connect online its asks for my birthday and email and when I submit my info
    it tells me the 2ksports severs are unavailable and takes me back to the main menu. by the way my Microsoft account is over 21 so im lost on how im under age and why I can't connect and this isn't the first time this has happened to me I didn't complain about
    my first account but this is absurd I have invested extra money as well into both accounts just to lose it i'm HIGLY FRUSTRATED PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Zeekman#3228, Apr 29, 2020
  2. Zeekman#3228 Win User

do you know a link I can go to because I have been searching like crazy
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Zeekman#3228,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums for advice on how to get this issue with your Mycareer file dealt with. I can totally understand how this could be pretty distressing, let's see if we can point you in the right direction towards a resolution. Since
    this is a file that they maintain through their servers, you should try any of the troubleshooting here on NBA 2K20 - Missing MyCAREER
    File
    or just straight up getting in contact with 2k here.

Hope this was informative and helpful.

Thanks for reading!
  4. BakyOsijekHr Win User

5. Zeekman#3228 Win User

I just tried this method and it still doesn't work
  6. djmistaspot Win User

I think this is an issue you will have to take up with the NBA2k devs, as your 2k account goes through them not through microsoft
Thema:

1. MY CARRER SAYS UNDER AGE, AND WHEN I TRY TO CONNECT ONLINE I CAN'T - Similar Threads - CARRER SAYS UNDER

2. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  3. When i turn on my xbox, the tv says that there is no signal. What do i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i turn on my xbox, the tv says that there is no signal. What do i do?: I have this xbox since december and it hasnt given me any problem until this morning, when the xbox turned on but there was no image reflected. I tried changing the hdmi wire to different ports...
  4. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  5. My Xbox one X is connected to the internet, but says i'm not connected to the Xbox network.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one X is connected to the internet, but says i'm not connected to the Xbox network.: My xbox X has not been used in 6 weeks. I turned it on today and it said I it was August 2019, though it had been used previously in 2024. I connected to the internet after chaanging the date...
  6. My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.: So after the update that put the chat and group options on the right of your friends list when I try to pull up my profile link on Xbox one x for myself or even press A on friends in friend list...
  7. My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...: I cannot play any games cus my xbox goes fullly black after starting it it is ig called the screen of death or sum all it says is welcome then goes dim. Help. 112872b3-9401-437b-bc00-910087e4b0bd
  8. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  9. MotoGP18- carrer mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MotoGP18- carrer mode: I would like to restore my previous saved game. Because on carrer mode I made wrong decission and before racing seasion finish I chose to change a racing team. And because of this decision my...
  10. Carrer mode failure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Carrer mode failure: Hi! I was playing the FIFA 17 carrer mode and I decided to modified my player during the seasson but after that the game do not let me play all the matches just give me the option of simulate....