My captures folder doesn't exist.
Discus and support My captures folder doesn't exist. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am trying to select a new location for the captures folder but the problem is that it doesn't seen to exist. I open the game menu in settings and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ProximalComa72, Sep 5, 2020.
Thema:
My captures folder doesn't exist.
Loading...
-
My captures folder doesn't exist. - Similar Threads - captures folder doesn't
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?
in XboX Insidersgame previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it... -
Voice and Game Capture Preview Update
in XboX InsidersVoice and Game Capture Preview Update: Has anyone received the preview update that will allow us to capture party and game chat in captures on the Xbox? This is one update I have been asking and waiting for for years. I was under the... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Game Captures not recording audio
in XboX InsidersGame Captures not recording audio: On the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead update, Game Captures are no longer recording audio. This occurs whether audio is coming through a headset or the TV speakers. Recording settings: - Display is set... -
Capture Saving not correctly showing correct folder for recent captures
in XBoX on WindowsCapture Saving not correctly showing correct folder for recent captures: Last week i wanted to save my captures to my external hard drive. instead of saving them to a specific folder within the harddrive, i had them save to the entire hard drive its self. because of... -
I deleted the videos from the Capture Folder directly and now the gallery is bugged. Need...
in XBoX Games and AppsI deleted the videos from the Capture Folder directly and now the gallery is bugged. Need...: I can't upload a screenshot but basically I deleted the videos from the Captures folder but it is still there in the gallery, I cannot delete it or view it , it is just there. Also, the new videos... -
captures folder is deleted
in XBoX Games and Appscaptures folder is deleted: I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek your assistance with a pressing issue I am currently facing on my Windows 11 Home system. Recently, I encountered an unfortunate mishap... -
Change Xbox Game Bar captures folder after it was changed to temp folder automatically.
in XBoX on WindowsChange Xbox Game Bar captures folder after it was changed to temp folder automatically.: I had put my captures folder on an external drive. After removing it and reconnecting it, the folder xbox game bar video captures get saved in has been changed to...