My Captures Aren't Uploading To Xbox Live, Been Happening For A Week, Please Help
Discus and support My Captures Aren't Uploading To Xbox Live, Been Happening For A Week, Please Help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; alright so i'll cut to the chase, I've been having trouble with my Xbox One, every time i want to share say a stylish moment from Devil May Cry 5 the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CultOfSparda, Dec 21, 2020.
Thema:
My Captures Aren't Uploading To Xbox Live, Been Happening For A Week, Please Help
Loading...
-
My Captures Aren't Uploading To Xbox Live, Been Happening For A Week, Please Help - Similar Threads - Captures Aren't Uploading
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?
in XboX Insidersgame previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it... -
Voice and Game Capture Preview Update
in XboX InsidersVoice and Game Capture Preview Update: Has anyone received the preview update that will allow us to capture party and game chat in captures on the Xbox? This is one update I have been asking and waiting for for years. I was under the... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Game Captures not recording audio
in XboX InsidersGame Captures not recording audio: On the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead update, Game Captures are no longer recording audio. This occurs whether audio is coming through a headset or the TV speakers. Recording settings: - Display is set... -
For some reason none of my capture buttons in the Xbox Game Bar aren't available.
in XBoX on WindowsFor some reason none of my capture buttons in the Xbox Game Bar aren't available.: When I turn on the widget, I can't press any of the buttons. Theres also no error message or anything, I just can't click it for some reason. efcc730f-a0f0-42ac-9b77-18d5cc08b7ed -
Why when I copy Xbox captures to external hard drive the captures aren't showing up afterwards?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy when I copy Xbox captures to external hard drive the captures aren't showing up afterwards?: I recently formatted an external hard drive to back up my Xbox captures to on account of the cloud saves being deleted soon. The drive is recognized as a media storage, and I can even see my new... -
Xbox captures aren't going to activity feed
in XBoX Rewards & SocialXbox captures aren't going to activity feed: My Xbox videos and clips has not appeared on my profile for a few months now unless it physically post it there with a caption. How do I get it to go right to my activity feed like it used to. I... -
Captures aren't showing on the app after they were uploaded to xbox live
in XBoX Rewards & SocialCaptures aren't showing on the app after they were uploaded to xbox live: So I'm trying to get some gameclips to show to a friend. But when I go to the app to save em, they don't show up. They were uploaded to Xbox about 30 mins ago and I don't know what's wrong...
Users found this page by searching for:
why arent my captures not saving on xbox
,why arent my xbox clips uploading
,xbox why arent my captures uploading automatically
,- why arent my xbox captures loading