My Call of duty ww2 prestige token is missing

Discus and support My Call of duty ww2 prestige token is missing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I did not receive my Call of Duty ww2 prestige token with my preordered game. 81273a27-14ce-468f-b10d-f1c77d50a310 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mr KRAZY SHOT, Nov 7, 2017.

  1. My Call of duty ww2 prestige token is missing


    Hello I did not receive my Call of Duty ww2 prestige token with my preordered game.

    :)
     
    Mr KRAZY SHOT, Nov 7, 2017
    #1
  2. Bader725
    Bader725 Guest
    Pestige Tokens

    yes 1 token each time you prestige plus tokens unlocked from any prestige in any previous call of duty Max - 1 token per old call of duty
     
    Bader725, Nov 7, 2017
    #2
  3. tokens for prestige

    "Yes I'm sure. Don't question my authority Crunchy. Jk, but trust me I'm positive".

    .

    Defy is right, you can get a Prestige Token for prestiging in CoD4, World at War, MW2 and Black Ops at any time. It's worth noting that you can only get one token per game. Prestiging ten times in MW2 will get you one token for the first Prestige, and it's
    the same with any other Call of Duty.
     
    ChainSmokingBob, Nov 7, 2017
    #3
  4. My Call of duty ww2 prestige token is missing

    A lot of players are having problem with there preorder bonuses. Seeing how this is a game related issue you will need to contact activision support for more info.

    Activision Support
     
    Castellus Zemi, Nov 7, 2017
    #4
  5. Castellus Zemi Win User

    My Call of duty ww2 prestige token is missing

    A lot of players are having problem with there preorder bonuses. Seeing how this is a game related issue you will need to contact activision support for more info.

    https://support.activision.com/
  6. Bader725 Win User

    Pestige Tokens

    yes 1 token each time you prestige plus tokens unlocked from any prestige in any previous call of duty Max - 1 token per old call of duty
  7. ChainSmokingBob Win User

    tokens for prestige

    "Yes I'm sure. Don't question my authority Crunchy. Jk, but trust me I'm positive".

    .

    Defy is right, you can get a Prestige Token for prestiging in CoD4, World at War, MW2 and Black Ops at any time. It's worth noting that you can only get one token per game. Prestiging ten times in MW2 will get you one token for the first Prestige, and it's
    the same with any other Call of Duty.
  8. The Viggysmalls Win User

    How do you get prestige tokens?

    I don't think it works that way, you just get one token if you've ever prestiged in any Call of Duty game.
  9. ibFallen Win User

    Only 5 Extra Custom Classes

    By maxing out I'm assuming you mean that using the four prestige tokens from prestiging in earlier Call of Duty games on custom classes only gives you those extra classes earlier, assuming you were planning on prestiging in MW3 anyway, correct? (If I use
    my four tokens on custom classes now, then when I prestige I will only be able to get one more custom class total?)

    Thanks for the info.
Thema:

My Call of duty ww2 prestige token is missing

Loading...
  1. My Call of duty ww2 prestige token is missing - Similar Threads - Call duty ww2

  2. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  3. Proposal for a Hybrid Premium Monetization Model for the Call of Duty Franchise

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposal for a Hybrid Premium Monetization Model for the Call of Duty Franchise: To: Xbox Leadership & Global Brand Strategy Team Executive Summary The current 12-month delay for Call of Duty titles on Xbox Game Pass creates unnecessary friction with the core player base,...
  4. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  5. ***Bug*** Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) achievements are not listed on my profile as a...

    in XboX Insiders
    ***Bug*** Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) achievements are not listed on my profile as a...: Los logros se desbloquearon correctamente y se ven en la guía de Xbox, pero no se ven en el archivo de mi perfil como el último juego jugado, ni tampoco aparecen en la sección de Logros de mi...
  6. O call of duty Warzone tá cheio de bugs

    in XboX Insiders
    O call of duty Warzone tá cheio de bugs: Eu peguei tendente o prestígio 5 e o 2 e não consigo usar as skin por causa de um bug e também sumiu as skin do ghost zumbi, soap sem máscara e soap com máscara. Eu ficou muito triste em saber que...
  7. Call of Duty problem

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty problem: This morning I attempted to play Call of Duty on line but it would only let me play a private game. I am an ultimate game pass member full subscription up to date. I have tried resetting my modem...
  8. Cannot play multiplayer on xbox one Call of Duty 6

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play multiplayer on xbox one Call of Duty 6: I have ultimate game pass. I bought call of duty 6 Tuesday was playing online Wednesday evening. Since yesterday evening when I go onto multiplayer it only gives me the option of private match. My...
  9. Call of duty black ops 6 s

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops 6 s: I purchased black ops 6 when it came out digital and when I try to play multiplayer it says I have to buy it when I already own it and this happens on my Ps5 as well both consoles having same...
  10. Call off duty problems on xbox

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call off duty problems on xbox: I cant join a game i cod. I have tried everything. And its been a few days. I have tried different cod games and i have tried to uninstall several times. It only works with cloud gaming. All og my...