My call of duty isn’t updating. And not coming up with an option to update

Discus and support My call of duty isn’t updating. And not coming up with an option to update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t update call of duty e285a793-4272-499d-926b-e341551469f4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jakcd, Apr 3, 2025.

  1. Jakcd
    Jakcd Guest

    My call of duty isn’t updating. And not coming up with an option to update


    I can’t update call of duty

    :)
     
    Jakcd, Apr 3, 2025
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    My call of duty isn’t updating. And not coming up with an option to update

  3. WilliamWright8221 Win User

    Game services on pc

    No that optional update isn’t there.
  4. TimCunard Win User

    Error Code 416B-0000-D080-0200-807B-0194

    Popped in my call of duty cd and loaded it up. After doing a successful updated and loaded normal, so it is not my xbox.
  5. Original Colton Win User

    hackers on call of duty

    No I doubt an update will fix the modding on Call of Duty. No update will, it's up to people to file complaints on the users to get them suspended.
  6. KingSwaggy Win User

    Cannot play an Xbox 360 backwards compatible Xbox game on my xbox 360.

    My Xbox 360 has the latest update and the game still isn’t payable. Is there another option to fix this issue?
Thema:

My call of duty isn’t updating. And not coming up with an option to update

Loading...
  1. My call of duty isn’t updating. And not coming up with an option to update - Similar Threads - call duty isn’t

  2. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  3. Proposal for a Hybrid Premium Monetization Model for the Call of Duty Franchise

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposal for a Hybrid Premium Monetization Model for the Call of Duty Franchise: To: Xbox Leadership & Global Brand Strategy Team Executive Summary The current 12-month delay for Call of Duty titles on Xbox Game Pass creates unnecessary friction with the core player base,...
  4. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  5. ***Bug*** Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) achievements are not listed on my profile as a...

    in XboX Insiders
    ***Bug*** Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) achievements are not listed on my profile as a...: Los logros se desbloquearon correctamente y se ven en la guía de Xbox, pero no se ven en el archivo de mi perfil como el último juego jugado, ni tampoco aparecen en la sección de Logros de mi...
  6. O call of duty Warzone tá cheio de bugs

    in XboX Insiders
    O call of duty Warzone tá cheio de bugs: Eu peguei tendente o prestígio 5 e o 2 e não consigo usar as skin por causa de um bug e também sumiu as skin do ghost zumbi, soap sem máscara e soap com máscara. Eu ficou muito triste em saber que...
  7. Call of Duty problem

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty problem: This morning I attempted to play Call of Duty on line but it would only let me play a private game. I am an ultimate game pass member full subscription up to date. I have tried resetting my modem...
  8. Call of duty isn’t opening saying installation stop what do I do

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty isn’t opening saying installation stop what do I do: I need help call of duty saying installation stopped, what shall I do 252dfd14-70ae-494f-8e98-d0dad24cd257
  9. I can’t download call of duty black ops cold war and it isn’t like what the community is...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t download call of duty black ops cold war and it isn’t like what the community is...: I tried downloading call of duty Black ops Cold War. It’s l it gets stuck at 4.4% now I am stuck 0a7c4bec-f728-4a3e-af0e-fc2e3e8280d6
  10. Why isn’t my Call of Duty III launching ?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t my Call of Duty III launching ?: I recently bought Call of Duty III chronicles because it was on sale and I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to have it digitally instead of the disc. I originally played CoD III on my regular Xbox...