My call of duty infinite warfare disc won't read on my xbox one anymore . What is going on

Discus and support My call of duty infinite warfare disc won't read on my xbox one anymore . What is going on in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My call of duty Infinite warfare gaming disc isn't being read by my xbox one console anymore. I did delete an account tho achievements and progress for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Twinky Booth, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Twinky Booth
    Twinky Booth Guest

My call of duty infinite warfare disc won't read on my xbox one anymore . What is going on

My call of duty Infinite warfare gaming disc isn't being read by my xbox one console anymore. I did delete an account tho achievements and progress for my 2 other accounts are still saved. I've had this game for years, no scratches so that's not an issue. Modern warfare isn't reading either. These are the only 2. Is anyone having the same issue? Or what can I do besides the basic troubleshooting?

:)

Twinky Booth, Jun 2, 2023
  2. Suranjan Roy Chowdhu Win User

Disc Not Reading

But other disc Are reading only call of duty infinite warfare disc are not reading its install around 6 GB and stopped
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

The issue can be with the console's disc drive or the game disc itself. Do you happen to have a different disc that you can try to use on your Xbox to check if it's the console's disc drive or not?
  4. Hamza Yar Win User

My call of duty Infinite warfare gaming disc isn't being read by my xbox one console anymore. I did delete an account tho achievements and progress for my 2 other accounts are still saved. I've had this game for years, no scratches so that's not an issue. Modern warfare isn't reading either. These are the only 2. Is anyone having the same issue? Or what can I do besides the basic troubleshooting?
    I have the same issue just with my xbox x. My cousin Gifted me Call of duty 4 modern warfare legacy edition which includes infinity warfare. now this is for xbox 1 and I don't have one for series x. and cod 4 still works but when I try to download infinity warfare it keeps saying. "Download canceled". can someone help orders someone know what to do?
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Ifinite disc with remastered on it broke I bought a new disc but now they want me to pay again

Hey there reddaro,

Since this is a disc copy and not a digital download of the Call of Duty Infinite Warfare, the console looks for the specific disc to know that you have the license for Call of Duty 4 Remastered according to Activision's support page

HERE

"Xbox One

For disc-based (physical) Legacy and Legacy Pro Editions of Infinite Warfare on Xbox One, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered is included on the Infinite Warfare disc and no voucher code is required.
    Before Modern Warfare Remastered can be played, an additional download is required. An internet connection is required to download content. The game disc must be inserted to play Modern Warfare Remastered.

For Digital Legacy and Digital Deluxe Editions of Infinite Warfare on Xbox One, there is no game disc or voucher code. An internet connection is required to download content. Modern Warfare Remastered and Infinite Warfare
    are two separate downloads and there is no requirement to have both installed in order to play either piece of content. No game disc is required if you purchased the Digital Legacy or Digital Deluxe Edition of Infinite Warfare."

So unfortunately it looks like you'll need to purchase the Legacy or Legacy Pro edition via a disc or Digital Legacy or Digital Deluxe to be able to play Modern Warfare Remastered again. Though you might fall under Activision's Disc Replacement program

HERE
    . It's worth taking a look to see if you qualify for that program.

I hope that helps and answered your question!
  6. whiteandshiny Win User

Complete edition games on disc

Call of duty infinite warfare legacy edition has modern warfare on the disc for Xbox one so it can be installed multiple times but the PS4 version includes a one time download code in the box so I guess that kinda counts :)
Thema:

1. My call of duty infinite warfare disc won't read on my xbox one anymore . What is going on - Similar Threads - call duty infinite

2. My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty: My xbox gets very loud when im in the main menu/lobby of call of duty, but when i go into a game it goes full silent. I recently cleaned my xbox so there is no dust in it and call of duty is the...
  3. My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: I recently replaced my RTX 3080 with a 4080 Super, and it works fine with other games, except sometimes when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I ran into an error on Hogwarts Legacy a...
  4. Call Of Duty With Tmobile Home Internet On Xbox One Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call Of Duty With Tmobile Home Internet On Xbox One Series X: When I first tried connecting my Xbox One to my T-Mobile home internet I couldn't even connect to Xbox Live but I plugged the Xbox into the modem with an ethernet cable and now the game works fine...
  5. call of duty MW3 wont run due to a fault in the; ucrtbase.dll file.

in XBoX on Windows
    call of duty MW3 wont run due to a fault in the; ucrtbase.dll file.: Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty HQ\cod.exe Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll error thats appearing in my event viewer....
  6. Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...: Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern Warfare - in game currency) for my son and have been unsuccessful in retrieving the coins for him to use. I...
  7. Call of Duty update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty update: Call of Duty update will not load. I'm looking for a solution, it been over a week and i am unable to play. b7fe8a89-330d-4ca8-a58a-923d4f1ae8d3
  8. Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S: This is an issue Microsoft needs to fix. Here is a link to a forum that describes the problem in more detail. Very frustrating…...
  9. I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...: Anyone else having the same problem as me. I'm on Xbox Series X try playing any Xbox 360 backwards compatible game online and it says "Your connection to Xbox Live has been lost. Please sign in...
  10. I cant seem to download Call of duty infinite warfare for pc on my lenovo legion go, it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant seem to download Call of duty infinite warfare for pc on my lenovo legion go, it...: I have purchased call of duty infinite warfare for pc on the microsoft store but i am unable to download it on my device even though i own it, it downloads around 200mb then comes up with “error...