My Call of Duty II game disk loaded but the game will not start. Error says servers not...

Discus and support My Call of Duty II game disk loaded but the game will not start. Error says servers not... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why won't Call of Duty disk not start for local campaign play? fead6490-7d35-46d8-bd5b-8a7d6ef11c60 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jeff beckman, Jan 21, 2023.

1. jeff beckman
    jeff beckman Guest

My Call of Duty II game disk loaded but the game will not start. Error says servers not...

Why won't Call of Duty disk not start for local campaign play?

:)

jeff beckman, Jan 21, 2023
  2. angelbaby201512 Win User

Xbox live

None of our Call of Duty games connect to xbox live. We are able to sign in on the xbox and load the game and play on local play which is glitchy. We get an error message that says the Call of Duty server unavailable. And to check the Call of Duty website.
  3. OpticRJames Win User

My Call of Duty II game disk loaded but the game will not start. Error says servers not responding. Xbox support is aware of the issue.

You're welcome. I appreciate your time contacting us about the issue. Please let me know if you have any other concerns.
  4. OpticRJames Win User

My Call of Duty II game disk loaded but the game will not start. Error says servers not responding. Xbox support is aware of the issue.

Please try the steps below to sort out the issue.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ...

Select Settings.

Select System and then select Storage.

Select Clear local Xbox 360 storage.

Select Yes and restart the console.
  5. jeff beckman Win User

This fixed the issue. Thanks
  6. jeff beckman Win User

"X" Series. Other games work fine.
Thema:

1. My Call of Duty II game disk loaded but the game will not start. Error says servers not... - Similar Threads - Call Duty game

2. Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...: Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the Xbox home screen repeatedly. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it keeps happening. The...
  3. Call of duty purchase again glitch in game when I’ve already purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty purchase again glitch in game when I’ve already purchased: I have purchased the modern warfare, three call of duty and I have downloaded it via disc. When I load up the game. It gives me the option to buy the modern warfare three cross Jen bundle when I...
  4. Call of duty warzone 3 rainbow graphical issues in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty warzone 3 rainbow graphical issues in game: Hi there, I'm having an issue in game, usually it only happens in downtown, the ship yard or pompov pwoer about 30% of the time. My games graphic settings seem to go haywire and i get a bright...
  5. Call of duty MW3 game content will not install on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty MW3 game content will not install on Xbox one: Game content from MW2 and 3 will not install from disc but other content ( add ons content packs etc will ). I have followed the troubleshooting guides on this site and forums and nothing worked....
  6. Call of duty mw3 kicked from games with ethernet wired in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty mw3 kicked from games with ethernet wired in: How to stop from getting kicked from matches in modern warfare 3 on xbox series 5e80ce3d-4a88-4eb9-8862-80a5e2dd54a3
  7. How to fix my call of Duty black ops Cold War game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix my call of Duty black ops Cold War game: I just purchase call of duty black ops Cold War and download it on my Xbox half way and it said that I can start to play but when I tried playing it it wouldn’t start it just sent me to purchase...
  8. Hi, i can't download my call of duty game the error is 0x87e0012

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, i can't download my call of duty game the error is 0x87e0012: Hi, i can't download my call of duty game the error is 0x87e0012 3cff56b1-13db-4992-abd1-8d47404b73fe
  9. Why is my whole call of duty game downloaded but my multiplayer is not so I can’t get online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my whole call of duty game downloaded but my multiplayer is not so I can’t get online: Why is my whole call of duty game downloaded but my multiplayer is not so I can’t get online Should I uninstall and redownload it 1bcc714d-01c4-4474-9867-e5552e750983
  10. When I click on call of duty me 3 2023 multiplayer it tells me to buy game pass. And also...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I click on call of duty me 3 2023 multiplayer it tells me to buy game pass. And also...: System information: XBOX ONE WHAT I TRIED: I RE DOWNLOADED THE WHOLE GAME 5e5b27dc-5aab-4d20-964d-a49d0d48c1b3