My button layouts are all out of wack when connected to my phone, but works fine on my Xbox

Discus and support My button layouts are all out of wack when connected to my phone, but works fine on my Xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Every time I try to play a game on my Android the button layouts are completely different. But when I try it out on my Xbox it's normal. Does anyone... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ThrowAwayMan732, Jan 19, 2020.

1. My button layouts are all out of wack when connected to my phone, but works fine on my Xbox

Every time I try to play a game on my Android the button layouts are completely different. But when I try it out on my Xbox it's normal. Does anyone have this problem?

submitted by /u/ThrowAwayMan732
    [link] [comments]

/u/ThrowAwayMan732, Jan 19, 2020
  2. W0LF6ANG Win User

Says I am connected to XBL but have none of the content

I am using a wireless connection on a netgear wndr4000 and my modem is an arris modem tm702g however i don't think my modem or router are the issue as all of my computers, phones, ipad and kindle can all connect fine and when I do the connection test on
    my xbox it says everything is working fine.
  3. Gooni3zGaming Win User

No game sound on Xbox one x

yeah i have currently been having the same issue but later descovered it was actually my head set on its way out but also in my audio settings where completely out of wack when the head set was plugged in but as soon as i unplugged it my Tv sound went
    back to normal so to fix this issue i plugged back in a set of head phones and then went to the xbox menu, then system ,then audio once in that menu its all down to how you fine tune it from there! hope this helps
  4. arbyksv Win User

Xbox One controller turn off when I press the bluetooth button (PC and Steam Link)

Yes, I'm trying to connect my controller via Bluetooth on my Windows 10 PC (It worked before yesterday). When I connect my controller via USB Cable it works fine.

The XBox Button flashing slowly when it's turn on. When I press the sync button to connect via Bluetooth, the XBox Button flashes for 1 second and the controller turn off.
  5. iiamiizzy Win User

Xbox Controller Range Issue

Thank you for the reply, I'm not sure if it is the Bluetooth because it works fine when wirelessly connected to my phone and when connected wirelessly to my laptop
  6. Andy Mulligan Win User

Error 80072EF3

Everything connects fine, my phone, 3DS, surface and Xbox one all connect fine.
Thema:

My button layouts are all out of wack when connected to my phone, but works fine on my Xbox

1. My button layouts are all out of wack when connected to my phone, but works fine on my Xbox - Similar Threads - button layouts are

2. Xbox Accessories app on PC, No Firmware update button for my Xbox Series X Enwired...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories app on PC, No Firmware update button for my Xbox Series X Enwired...: The Firmware version on my Xbox Series X controller is 1.3.139.1125 I needed a Firmware update because my controller kept turning my screen black then back to normal and the controller being...
  3. Share button no longer takes screenshot with xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Share button no longer takes screenshot with xbox controller: I reinstall a fresh windows two days ago and the share button on my xbox controller no longer take screenshots. I try reinstalling the game bar, checked the policies related to gameDVR still...
  4. Xbox one x controller button layout is numbers instead of letters on pc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x controller button layout is numbers instead of letters on pc?: Hello fellow gamers. i hooked up an 1st gen xbox one controller and it woeks fine with NBA2K21. I then purchased another xbox one controller but i guess this one is a xbox one x controller, its...
  5. Button layout

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Button layout: I need the Button Layout for Sniper Ghost Warrior Contract 90396d9a-4f50-4e57-a593-9e0a66306e70
  6. (windows 10) Xbox One controller on PC games shows wrong button layout, it shows while...

in XBoX on Windows
    (windows 10) Xbox One controller on PC games shows wrong button layout, it shows while...: Hello everyone, I try to use Microsoft Xbox One black controller on PC games (WINDOWS 10). Games like Homefront, Assassin's Creed shows on screen button 1, button 2, button 3, button 5 etc...
  7. Xbox Elite Controller Button Layout Profiles Malfunctioning And Unuseable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Button Layout Profiles Malfunctioning And Unuseable: So I was trying to set up 2 different custom button layout profiles on my xbox elite controller, and kept trying to remove the default one so I could have 2 custom profiles instead of 1 default...
  8. Messed up with button layout...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Messed up with button layout...: Yesterday I wanted to change my controller button layout (Using XboxOneS) and I accidentaly assigned my A button to nothing, when trying to reset the button layout I couldn't because I couldn't of...
  9. Button layout

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Button layout: Any body got a write up of the button layout? I know I have missed things by misreading what button I was suppose to press. 969e4918-3224-49b6-8d9a-cb40c5769fc0
  10. Custom button layout

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom button layout: I want to have a custom layout for my controller and not just the way you change it in game as that is no good for what I want it for!! I play Titanfall with jump set to the left bumper which...