my bungie account wont transfer onto destiny2 even though im linked. any help

Discus and support my bungie account wont transfer onto destiny2 even though im linked. any help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i got d2 on my ps4 with all dlc's, i even linked my account from bungie to the ps4 and got my stuff. but with the xbox 1 my things havnt, not only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ryan jDuffy, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Ryan jDuffy
    Ryan jDuffy Guest

i got d2 on my ps4 with all dlc's, i even linked my account from bungie to the ps4 and got my stuff. but with the xbox 1 my things havnt, not only that but its making me start from 509 all the way to the beginning basicly charactor selection. i emailed
    bungie and i havnt got any reply.any suggestions or help on the matter.

:)

Ryan jDuffy, Sep 11, 2018
  2. SysStat1
    SysStat1 Guest
    Live account and gamer profile sync

FYI not trying to have 2 accounts on my 360. Just want my here2 XXX email account linked to my Systat gammer tag. I sign in and play just fine but when I go to xbox one my progress will not transfer and of course my bungie app wont work. I used the down
    profile and entered my email again and it created the second account on the 360.

SysStat1, Sep 11, 2018
  3. FitzB 25
    FitzB 25 Guest
    Transfer Xbox Data

When I first got an xbox my parents made an account that was linked to their email, then when I got my own account I realized that all my data is on the account my parents made linked to their email. Is there any possible way I can transfer my xbox data
    (games, downloads, saves, etc.) onto my account.

FitzB 25, Sep 11, 2018
  4. my bungie account wont transfer onto destiny2 even though im linked. any help

Hi, Are you trying to transfer your stuff from PS4 to Xbox One, if so then that is not possible. There is no way to transfer stuff from one console version to another.

StuartATrueRed, Sep 11, 2018
  5. pawncrackers
    pawncrackers Guest
    pawncrackers, Sep 11, 2018
  6. Ryan jDuffy
    Ryan jDuffy Guest
    Oh ok i thought it possible because of streamers i watched have theres on comp, xbox 1 and ps4. With all their gear and power lvl not only that but when on stream and switching from ps4 to xbox to help people watching and are on xbox play the raids all
    they had to do was switch cords and put the gane on and turn there ps4 off go in orbit and put their raid weapons from the ps4 (sins of past) and switch for sleeper and when asked by a viewer, can you transfer their reply was. "We done it"

Ryan jDuffy, Sep 11, 2018
  7. If they’re fulltime streamers then they’ll have bought the game 3 times and run a total of 9 characters. If there was going to be any game made by any company that would allow your progress to go across PC, Xbox and PS4 I figured thus would be it.

coco meat train, Sep 11, 2018
  8. Ryan jDuffy
    Ryan jDuffy Guest

Seriously yikes. Well thanks ... Time to grind up power... Again and once again spend €100 lol for the dlcs maybe this ill have better luck getting exotics. Cheers that helped clear my confused mind up

Ryan jDuffy, Nov 2, 2018
  9. Ryan jDuffy Win User

Seriously yikes. Well thanks ... Time to grind up power... Again and once again spend €100 lol😅 for the dlcs maybe this ill have better luck getting exotics. Cheers that helped clear my confused mind up
  10. Ryan jDuffy Win User

Oh ok i thought it possible because of streamers i watched have theres on comp, xbox 1 and ps4. With all their gear and power lvl not only that but when on stream and switching from ps4 to xbox to help people watching and are on xbox play the raids all
    they had to do was switch cords and put the gane on and turn there ps4 off go in orbit and put their raid weapons from the ps4 (sins of past) and switch for sleeper and when asked by a viewer, can you transfer their reply was. "We done it"
  11. pawncrackers Win User

As mentioned, player accounts are not transferrable via platform. Please see this page and Bungie's Support pages for more information:

https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/12130

L
  12. StuartATrueRed Win User

Hi, Are you trying to transfer your stuff from PS4 to Xbox One, if so then that is not possible. There is no way to transfer stuff from one console version to another.
  13. coco meat train Win User

If they’re fulltime streamers then they’ll have bought the game 3 times and run a total of 9 characters. If there was going to be any game made by any company that would allow your progress to go across PC, Xbox and PS4 I figured thus would be it.
Thema:

1. my bungie account wont transfer onto destiny2 even though im linked. any help - Similar Threads - bungie account wont

2. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  3. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  4. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  5. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  6. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  7. Why is my mic only working on one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my mic only working on one account?: I have my controller, it is signed in to my second account. On my second account, it says I have a mic (in party chat there is no error sign) However, when I talk, nothing happens. If I log in to...
  8. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...
  9. Bungie took silver off my account that I paid for. Can I just get that purchase refunded?...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bungie took silver off my account that I paid for. Can I just get that purchase refunded?...: I was charged twice for digital currency on destiny a few days ago and requested to be refunded the additional charge. The request was approved and the additional charge was refunded to me. I...
  10. i cannot Recover my Old account and now that other platform such as Bungie PS5, i want to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cannot Recover my Old account and now that other platform such as Bungie PS5, i want to...: ive tried all emails that i ahve to try log and also by resetting my password through every email possible.. all i need to do is know whats my email attached to this username "MakKauHijauN". i beg...