My browse apps is missing from xbox 360

Discus and support My browse apps is missing from xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to search netflix but can't find it when searching and I can't find it in the dashboard * Browse Apps * 78c6d321-740b-452c-bf78-ac874ae0d2fd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GiuliFire, Jul 1, 2021.

1. GiuliFire
    GiuliFire Guest

I tried to search netflix but can't find it when searching and I can't find it in the dashboard * Browse Apps *

:)

GiuliFire, Jul 1, 2021
  2. Farscape247 Win User

browse apps under the video tab.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

While I cannot comment on why the app is unavailable, I would expect 360 app support to continue to dwindle over time, the system is 16 years old, I’ve had smart TVs with a quarter of that support time. It’s not a question of if but when, and sooner rather than later
  4. IRB Win User

Missing "Browse Apps" on xbox 360 dashboard.

5. Scaluh2 Win User

Do a hard reset first to see if you get the option appear, before looking at other solutions.
    Sorry for such a noob question but how do you do a hard reset?

A "hard reset" is essentially allowing your console to power cycle, similar to restarting a computer. This will often help troubleshoot small issues and is usually the first suggestion for these types of issues.
  6. Rene (O) Win User

Do a hard reset first to see if you get the option appear, before looking at other solutions.
    Sorry for such a noob question but how do you do a hard reset?
Thema:

1. My browse apps is missing from xbox 360 - Similar Threads - browse apps missing

2. Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.: I can't get into Xbox or even the Minecraft launcher anymore, the app wont update. I have tried doing windows updates to no avail, restarting my computer, all that. I tried looking for my error...
  3. Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue: I made a post a while ago and i wasnt able to get back to it until recently I said this: I have had this issue for a while now. Whenever I try to open the xbox app, i am left with the black...
  4. Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox One S to the Xbox app for a while now and it just isn't working. Enable remote features is turned on but it still won't connect. When I look in the Remote...
  5. I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required"

in XBoX on Windows
    I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required": It told me to update the app, which is what I did, but when I opened the app again, it still says "Application update required," i opened it a few times again, still says that message, is there a...
  6. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

in XBoX on Windows
    GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: i asked this question but I'm waiting for a response. It's been 4 days. I got nothing Question right here that's waiting for a response:...
  7. The xbox app is complete utter garbage.

in XboX Insiders
    The xbox app is complete utter garbage.: I can connect to everything on consoles but for some reason the app will not connect to the part if I'm using a pc or mobile device. How the hell can it be so bad? Half of the time I'm sending...
  8. My Games & Apps tile is now Browse the Store?

in XboX Insiders
    My Games & Apps tile is now Browse the Store?: So, for context, I travel for a living, and I just got back in town yesterday and after an update I noticed this. On the main screen, the tile that used to say my games and apps now says, browse...
  9. "Browse My Games" Disappeared from dashboard?

in XboX Insiders
    "Browse My Games" Disappeared from dashboard?: Got up a little bit ago and wanted to jump on and get a little gaming in before I head to work, and my dashboard has changed again for no reason. Where the "Browse My Games" used to be and I could...
  10. How do I change the browse the store tile to browse your games tile?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change the browse the store tile to browse your games tile?: I just got the new 2023 dashboard update on my Xbox Series X. However, I noticed that majority of whom got the new update, have on the bottom left a tile that says browse your games. But mine says...