My brothers account was recently marked for suspicious activity when he changed his email...

Discus and support My brothers account was recently marked for suspicious activity when he changed his email... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My brothers account was recently marked for suspicious activity when he changed his email to one that I own. I told him he could use my email so can... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by InfectedSoul006, Apr 1, 2021.

1. My brothers account was recently marked for suspicious activity when he changed his email...

My brothers account was recently marked for suspicious activity when he changed his email to one that I own. I told him he could use my email so can y’all fix this and let him use his account?

:)

InfectedSoul006, Apr 1, 2021
  2. Manny1222 Win User

Can't sign in to 2nd XBox console; "This email address isn't valid"

I'm having the same problem with my brother's account, we made an email for the account, but he never used it, and I was the only one with the password. Now he tells me JUST recently to change his email account, wish he would have told me sooner.

But anyways, my guess is that we will have to contact support and have them change the email. This probably happens when the email gets deleted for not being in use for so long.
  3. Reactor Leak SF Win User

Friend is completely locked out of account

Hey there, so initially, if I get this correct, he had received a notice about suspicious activity and change his password? How did he receive the notice? I ask because I’m more worried that he went to an unofficial email that looked like it was from Microsoft
    and it was actually a phisher that got his password and changed his account
  4. Starseid Win User

My brothers account was recently marked for suspicious activity when he changed his email to one that I own. I told him he could use my email so can y’all fix this and let him use his account?

5. Diirn Win User

I can't login to XBOX profile and can't reset password.

Thank you once again.

The email is not compromised as he has not found any suspicious activity on it and has MFA enabled. In regard to the email change notification, he doesn't see any emails with such information.
  6. Cody Smith5 Win User

Xbox thinks account is hacked

It’s says there is suspicious activity on his account. Sorry I don’t have the message in front of me. But literally twice a week he’s having to change his password. When he gets to my house and turns on his Xbox. This is the email I get.
    [​IMG]
Thema:

My brothers account was recently marked for suspicious activity when he changed his email...

1. My brothers account was recently marked for suspicious activity when he changed his email... - Similar Threads - brothers account was

2. My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...: I need to find out what is going on with my brother account on Xbox one it not give him his gift card credit of 50 pound please help and tell me y please c9ea2a75-e215-4803-81f7-aea4a3e2f4c8
  3. My brother has gotten my husband’s whole Xbox account banned trying to log in with the...

in XBoX on Windows
    My brother has gotten my husband’s whole Xbox account banned trying to log in with the...: Need help because we can’t get a call back from Xbox customer support. 586a5c9e-fd05-4970-8322-2bf4a1996f41
  4. How do I gameshare once I add my brother account onto my Xbox his games aren’t popping up...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I gameshare once I add my brother account onto my Xbox his games aren’t popping up...: How do I gameshare once I add my brother account onto my Xbox his games aren’t popping up it like it’s keeping my Xbox account as the home Xbox even though I change it to his...
  5. Hello my brother brought modern warfare 3 from my account and I have tried refunding the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello my brother brought modern warfare 3 from my account and I have tried refunding the...: Hello my brother brought modern warfare 3 from my account and I have tried refunding the game but I am eligible. If not refund can you help to changing the Xbox version of the game into pc version...
  6. Why isn't my brothers pin working when I'm trying to sign into his account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn't my brothers pin working when I'm trying to sign into his account?: I've been trying to access my brothers gamepass, but for some reason, every time I try logging in, the pin doesn't seem to work. I've tried all of the pins he could think of, and nothing worked....
  7. I recently gave my old Xbox to my brother and he created a new account but whenever he...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently gave my old Xbox to my brother and he created a new account but whenever he...: Hello I gave my old Xbox one to my brother, he created a new profile but anytime he tries to play online it says his account is not set up right. How do I fix this...
  8. My Roblox account is on my brother Xbox and I want it off that account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Roblox account is on my brother Xbox and I want it off that account: so my Roblox account is on my brother account and I need to get rid of it idk the user name of his account 8120be0e-3a6d-4c93-a630-c61c5351ec5b
  9. Brothers Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Brothers Account: How do I make my little brother's account an Adult account? I have the setting as adult default and even double checked all the account settings. Nothing in the settings is on a child setting....
  10. I made this account to play with my brother on bo3 split screen and while I had it while a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I made this account to play with my brother on bo3 split screen and while I had it while a...: Why did this happen to me and why so long? 006d4fb9-1a56-46b1-a13c-a38e3bb2d3bd