My brothers account has been hacked

Discus and support My brothers account has been hacked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My brothers account has been hacked some time over night and email and password to the account have been changed how can I help get his account back... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dakota Price, Dec 11, 2022.

1. Dakota Price
    Dakota Price Guest

My brothers account has been hacked some time over night and email and password to the account have been changed how can I help get his account back

:)

Dakota Price, Dec 11, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Dakota, I am sorry to know that your brother`s account have been hacked, in such cases the ideal is to make the account recovery by the account recovery form below.

Tell your brother to proceed with the form.

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. Daft Badger Win User

my brother account has been banned

4. ACHV HighBounce Win User

My brother’s account has been stolen

5. RoboticDragon Win User

Thank you but the person who stole it completly removed my brothers email and replaced it with there’s
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

If your Microsoft Account is compromised, please follow
    the steps here.

It's best to get the account back through the official channels and get the account back legitimately following the process. So please let us know if you have any questions about that process, but there is not much we can do to help actually recover it
    here.
Thema:

1. My brothers account has been hacked - Similar Threads - brothers account has

2. My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...: I need to find out what is going on with my brother account on Xbox one it not give him his gift card credit of 50 pound please help and tell me y please c9ea2a75-e215-4803-81f7-aea4a3e2f4c8
  3. My brother has gotten my husband’s whole Xbox account banned trying to log in with the...

in XBoX on Windows
    My brother has gotten my husband’s whole Xbox account banned trying to log in with the...: Need help because we can’t get a call back from Xbox customer support. 586a5c9e-fd05-4970-8322-2bf4a1996f41
  4. How do I gameshare once I add my brother account onto my Xbox his games aren’t popping up...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I gameshare once I add my brother account onto my Xbox his games aren’t popping up...: How do I gameshare once I add my brother account onto my Xbox his games aren’t popping up it like it’s keeping my Xbox account as the home Xbox even though I change it to his...
  5. Hello my brother brought modern warfare 3 from my account and I have tried refunding the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello my brother brought modern warfare 3 from my account and I have tried refunding the...: Hello my brother brought modern warfare 3 from my account and I have tried refunding the game but I am eligible. If not refund can you help to changing the Xbox version of the game into pc version...
  6. Why isn't my brothers pin working when I'm trying to sign into his account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn't my brothers pin working when I'm trying to sign into his account?: I've been trying to access my brothers gamepass, but for some reason, every time I try logging in, the pin doesn't seem to work. I've tried all of the pins he could think of, and nothing worked....
  7. I recently gave my old Xbox to my brother and he created a new account but whenever he...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently gave my old Xbox to my brother and he created a new account but whenever he...: Hello I gave my old Xbox one to my brother, he created a new profile but anytime he tries to play online it says his account is not set up right. How do I fix this...
  8. My Roblox account is on my brother Xbox and I want it off that account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Roblox account is on my brother Xbox and I want it off that account: so my Roblox account is on my brother account and I need to get rid of it idk the user name of his account 8120be0e-3a6d-4c93-a630-c61c5351ec5b
  9. I want to sign into my account on minecraft when my brother also plays and has an account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to sign into my account on minecraft when my brother also plays and has an account: Hello, I just made my account and I want to sign in to minecraft but my brother also has an account and plays minecraft so how do I sign into mine? I play minecraft on my Nintendo switch....
  10. my brother account has been banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my brother account has been banned: hi can some one help please my brother account has been banned from mircosoft points b2733c15-763c-4293-b117-6b20f3685424