My brother just got NBA 2k23 and when he tries to do MyCareer or MyTeam it says he isn't...

Discus and support My brother just got NBA 2k23 and when he tries to do MyCareer or MyTeam it says he isn't... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Little brother just bought NBA 2k23 on our Xbox One. Though, for some reason whenever he tries to do MyCareer or MyTeam it says that he isn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Marissa_L.P, May 21, 2023.

1. Marissa_L.P
    Marissa_L.P Guest

My brother just got NBA 2k23 and when he tries to do MyCareer or MyTeam it says he isn't...

My Little brother just bought NBA 2k23 on our Xbox One. Though, for some reason whenever he tries to do MyCareer or MyTeam it says that he isn't online. Also, whenever we try and click the "connect" option it says that he doesn't meet the restrictions to have a MyPlayer account. So how do we get a MyPlayer account and go online?

:)

Marissa_L.P, May 21, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

My brother just got NBA 2k23 and when he tries to do MyCareer or MyTeam it says he isn't online. How do we fix this?

Hello Marissa, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this

I'm sorry to hear your little brother is experiencing this issue with NBA 2k23
    May I know if he already created a 2K account and did the verification process?

You or him can learn more about this here:
    https://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/articles/201334...
  3. WattyNuela Win User

My brother just got NBA 2k23 and when he tries to do MyCareer or MyTeam it says he isn't online. How do we fix this?

Hi, I see... Please ask your brother to try this in the console:

Step 1: Remove the profile from the console

Step 2: Perform a physical power cycle disconnecting the power cable

"Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

Plug the console power cable back in.
    Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on."

Step 3. Add again the profile

You can find the same steps in the article below
    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

In case you or your brother needs to know how to remove and re-add profiles, please visit the next article :
    https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m....

PS: May I know if your little brother has an active Xbox live gold subscription?
  4. Francia J. Win User

(NBA2K23) Is it possible I can transfer all of my stuff from the xbox one to my xbox series x?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

As I have checked, according to 2k support:

“NBA 2K23 will feature MyTEAM Cross-Progression and a Shared VC Wallet within the same console family (Xbox One <> Xbox Series X|S). MyTEAM Cross-Progression enables all MyTEAM Points, Tokens, cards and progress to be shared across both versions of NBA 2K23 on generations of consoles in the same console family. Similarly, the Shared VC Wallet means any earned or purchased VC is accessible across generations of consoles in the same console family.”

For your reference and additional information you can check this link: https://nba.2k.com/2k23/faq/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. Kathy A. Win User

I wanted to know why my mycarreer 2k23 isn't working.....I keep creating a player but it won't save or let me move foward. Is it based on my game pass or gold membership please lmk

Hello Chriss,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're trying to create a player on your MyCareer mode in NBA 2K23. This issue is not related to your Game Pass or Gold membership.

There are a few things you can try to resolve this issue:

1. Make sure that your game is up to date with the latest patches and updates. You can check for updates by going to the game's main menu and selecting "Options" or "Settings."

2. Try clearing your console's cache. To do this, turn off your console, unplug it from the power source, wait for 30 seconds, and then plug it back in and turn it on.

3. If the issue persists, you may need to delete and reinstall the game. Before doing so, make sure to back up any saved data or game progress.

If none of these solutions work, you may check the recommendations here by the game support: [NBA 2K23] MYCAREER GAMEPLAY ISSUE – 2K Support.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. Francia J. Win User

New Xbox NBA question

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Downloading the next gen edition will depend on your, Charlie because the Xbox One or current gen edition will be playable on Xbox Series X as well.

In regards to your data, according to the game support:

"NBA 2K23 will feature MyTEAM Cross-Progression and a Shared VC Wallet within the same console family (Xbox One <> Xbox Series X|S). MyTEAM Cross-Progression enables all MyTEAM Points, Tokens, cards and progress to be shared across both versions of NBA 2K23 on generations of consoles in the same console family. Similarly, the Shared VC Wallet means any earned or purchased VC is accessible across generations of consoles in the same console family. There will not be crossplay between different platforms."

For your reference, you can check this link: https://nba.2k.com/2k23/faq/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Thema:

1. My brother just got NBA 2k23 and when he tries to do MyCareer or MyTeam it says he isn't... - Similar Threads - brother got NBA

2. Purchased a mw2 currency card for my brother but when he went to redeem it he never got the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a mw2 currency card for my brother but when he went to redeem it he never got the...: Purchased a currency card for 2400 mw2 points for my brother when he went to redeem it he never got any coins it's been a week Purchased from Walmart 653836c3-68cc-4207-a8ef-a9eb46e71c87
  3. i did game share with my younger brother and i had battfeild 5 i got free with the xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i did game share with my younger brother and i had battfeild 5 i got free with the xbox...: i cant see on my owned games and now I have to pay for it. 56402c92-761c-4ffc-a59d-63831aee8a1b
  4. I got banned on this account because of my brother he is 2 he probably sent a bad message...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned on this account because of my brother he is 2 he probably sent a bad message...: I got banned on this account because of my brother he is 2 he probably sent a bad message to one of my friends and it got me banned Im sorry can u please unban me...
  5. My brother gifted me a game thru his gaming pc and I play on xbox. But I never got the gift

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brother gifted me a game thru his gaming pc and I play on xbox. But I never got the gift: My brother gifted me modern warfare 2 thru his pc, I play on Xbox and never got the gift. Also never received a text telling me he gifted me it 8daab7ba-d898-464b-a797-ef8dab11b4a2
  6. Got to buy 2 series X my brother and me got the purchase invite

in XboX Insiders
    Got to buy 2 series X my brother and me got the purchase invite: huge thanks to Microsoft i been an xbox insider since the program started for 7 years , 3 months 195 quests 230 surveys . i got the buy message after not being picked first round and my little bro...
  7. My Brother Got Scammed/Hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Brother Got Scammed/Hacked: My little brother got scammed/hacked. I dont know the full story to it. All I know is that he decided to give someone his email account and xbox live account password to someone he “trusts”. A few...
  8. My brother got banned for getting beaten in a 3v3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brother got banned for getting beaten in a 3v3: Alright so I was in a 3v3 with my brother and a friend on Tom Clancys rainbow six siege and we lost because we’re not too good at the game. But after the match they started harassing my brother...
  9. I gifted GTA V premium online edition to my brother and he said he got the code and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gifted GTA V premium online edition to my brother and he said he got the code and...: I gifted GTA V premium online edition to my brother and he said he got the code and redeemed it but it's not showing up in his games installed/ready to install and we were just wondering why that...
  10. My little brother got com banned on his Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    My little brother got com banned on his Xbox: My brother got communication slapped because he squeeled the n word in a modern warfare lobby, is he at fault? He screached it down the hall like 37 times like a [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]...