My brother isn't able to play on FIFA as downloaded onto my account.

Discus and support My brother isn't able to play on FIFA as downloaded onto my account. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My brother and I got on Xbox one for Christmas and with the bundle we got FIFA 17 the download version. I downloaded FIFA whilst my account was on. We... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KingWill2002, Dec 28, 2016.

1. KingWill2002
    KingWill2002 Guest

My brother and I got on Xbox one for Christmas and with the bundle we got FIFA 17 the download version. I downloaded FIFA whilst my account was on. We tried to use my brother's account and it said that I needed to sign in with the account that downloaded
    the game (mine). So he can't play FIFA.

Is there anywhere we can get his account to be able to play FIFA ??

I've tried logging into my account loading FIFA, then logging out and logging into his and it still denies him access.

Please help and say anything that would help with this,

Thank you Will

:)

KingWill2002, Dec 28, 2016
  2. Fifa 14 downloadable code

I've already downloaded fifa on my account but i want to make a new account will I be able to play fifa on my new account or do i have to buy fifa again

IK i IL IL A ZI, Dec 28, 2016
  3. Digital Games on another Gamertag?

Quick question:

My brother has an Xbox One which has got FIFA 14 on it as I got him a redeem code for fifa 14

Now I want to take the xbox one console from him - would I be able to play the fifa 14? which he has been downloaded on the console or no on my own gamertag?

Thanks for your answers.......

DARK RYDAH 187, Dec 28, 2016
  4. A Wraith God Win User

Only show app / games for certain account ?

Currently this option isn't available to my knowledge as no matter what account you are on you can see what is downloaded onto the console, you may not be able to play those games (if not home xbox) but you can still see.
  5. LoquaciousSage Win User

Unable to play games downloaded to xbox

The games are licensed to a different console.

To fix this, your brother will need to log onto his account on your console, perform a license transfer through the dashboard, then re-download the content.

Once this is done, bot you and your brother will be able to play the content, regardless of who is signed in.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

fifa 13 online pass

Sorry I didn't explain properly. The code is a one use code only. If you have already redeemed the code, then you can only download it with the gamertag which redeemed the code. Once the online pass is downloaded onto the console then it can be used by
    any gamertag/user on that console. I know this because I have used my brothers console with FIFA online pass and it lets me play online with my gamertag.
  7. ShadowWo1fAlpha Win User

Skin Glitch

so If I downloaded something onto another console and played on that one, technicaly I could play split screen with someone on my other console? (I know this isn't all technically minecraft but I'm new to live and appreciate the help) I have a console that
    has trouble reading disks but other than that works fine my brother and I are betting it would play downloaded games just fine.
  8. Lil DW Win User

Favorite Game to Play on Christmas.

I play FIFA with my nephew and brother on Christmas.
Thema:

1. My brother isn't able to play on FIFA as downloaded onto my account. - Similar Threads - brother isn't able

2. My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...: I need to find out what is going on with my brother account on Xbox one it not give him his gift card credit of 50 pound please help and tell me y please c9ea2a75-e215-4803-81f7-aea4a3e2f4c8
  3. My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox: My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox e667e29d-baa6-4e38-b72a-77fe31dd074f
  4. We must fight to join our brothers

in XboX Insiders
    We must fight to join our brothers: must petition to join the war (helldivers II) https://chng.it/BjZ4frTMZK submitted by /u/Icy-March-9517 [link] [comments]
  5. I lag non stop but only when my brothers ps5 is online

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lag non stop but only when my brothers ps5 is online: Is there a fix to this problem because its only been happening for a couple of weeks 109232d6-04d6-46f5-8ea2-81e94af44506
  6. My little brother destroyed my xbox. What do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My little brother destroyed my xbox. What do I do?: So, my little brother turned the xbox off while it was updating even though it clearly says not to. What do I do? It barely works. I can only play two, maybe 3 games. It lags and freezes for a few...
  7. My brother and I cannot play Minecraft Java Edition together on LAN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My brother and I cannot play Minecraft Java Edition together on LAN: I recently purchased a copy of Minecraft Java + Bedrock edition for my older brother this holiday season with the intent of us to be able to play the game together. However, we have had multiple...
  8. Borderlands 1 isn't showing up in the store for my brother

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 1 isn't showing up in the store for my brother: So I bought the first Borderlands game on the Microsoft store for Xbox 360 on my series X and its nowhere to be found on the Microsoft store for my brother, only all the other games. Why is this?...
  9. Why isn't my brothers pin working when I'm trying to sign into his account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn't my brothers pin working when I'm trying to sign into his account?: I've been trying to access my brothers gamepass, but for some reason, every time I try logging in, the pin doesn't seem to work. I've tried all of the pins he could think of, and nothing worked....
  10. My brother just got NBA 2k23 and when he tries to do MyCareer or MyTeam it says he isn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My brother just got NBA 2k23 and when he tries to do MyCareer or MyTeam it says he isn't...: My Little brother just bought NBA 2k23 on our Xbox One. Though, for some reason whenever he tries to do MyCareer or MyTeam it says that he isn't online. Also, whenever we try and click the...