My brother bought GTA SA when I was asleep.

Discus and support My brother bought GTA SA when I was asleep. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; GTA SA = Grand Theft Auto San Andreas I had $20 on my Xbox account i was planning to save on it and my brother wakes up and starts to buy GTA SA while... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IHaveBadWiFiBro, Jan 2, 2014.

1. My brother bought GTA SA when I was asleep.

GTA SA = Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

I had $20 on my Xbox account i was planning to save on it and my brother wakes up and starts to buy GTA SA while i'm asleep ( my xbox is in the living room so im farther from it ) that game was 16 dollars. now i have 4 dollars i didnt know this and i want
    my money back it was his fault that he did this and i'm dissapointed. i see this is a mistake from my brother cause he should know not to do anything on my xbox he has his own... hes grounded now for a month and his xbox has been taken from our parents please
    read this. this is important and i feel i was ripped off cause i was unaware of this purchase because i was asleep. Please read this and help. If you can help please let me delete the game and u can do your editing to delete the purchase and give me a full
    refund as i know i didnt do this because i caught him playing and i asked him how long has he been playing and he said about 4 hours. I just bought a 25 dollar card 2 days ago 1/1/2014 from my newyear money. I already made a 4 dollar purchase on day 1 so that
    game doesn't count just GTA SA. I never bought it. Just that 4 dollar purchase that left me with 20 dollars and a few cents.

-XxHUDEUCExX

:)

IHaveBadWiFiBro, Jan 2, 2014
  2. san andreas bc

When will gta sa be bc one of my favorite gta games

mookieonthebeat, Jan 2, 2014
  3. PhilMarck
    PhilMarck Guest
    GTA:SA

You should've just bought the Original Xbox GTA SA copy instead.

PhilMarck, Jan 2, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

Your account is your responsibility. In the future you can set a passcode for your console, or enable your password at sign in. For a refund you would need to contact phone support
    support.xbox.com/contactus Be advised though usually refunds are only given when the item does not work.

x24hrs2livex, Jan 2, 2014
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

Your account is your responsibility. In the future you can set a passcode for your console, or enable your password at sign in. For a refund you would need to contact phone support
    support.xbox.com/contactus Be advised though usually refunds are only given when the item does not work.
  6. PhilMarck Win User

GTA:SA

You should've just bought the Original Xbox GTA SA copy instead.
  7. LegendOfGta Win User

Saints Row 1 Is Awful

SR1 was almost an exact clone of GTA SA. then, when Activision started to drift away from the "GTA clone" mentality is when SR became its own game and developed its own identity. My all time favorite is SR2; more down to Earth than 3. I seriously feel like
    SR3 was GTA SA on steriods!
  8. ObjectionRuled Win User

GTA SA Download Problem

It worked but i have another problem now. I completed the download and i can see GTA SA symbol on the quickplay menu but when i enter the menu i can't see GTA SA.
  9. Ix TRIGMATIC xI Win User

GTA V the worst overhyped game ever? discuss

[quote user="Marwood II 87"]

^^ GTAIII was more ground breaking than GTA SA

[/quote]

True and not true. GTA SA made a groundbreaking sandbox experience. The difference from GTA SA to GTA V is far less than GTA VC to GTA SA
Thema:

1. My brother bought GTA SA when I was asleep. - Similar Threads - brother bought GTA

2. If I my brother bought the vault edition of MW3 and is game sharing with me is it possible...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I my brother bought the vault edition of MW3 and is game sharing with me is it possible...: I’m am game sharing MW3 with my brother and wanted to get the skins but don’t want to have to spend the extra 100$ to get the game and vault pack can I just buy the vault edition upgrade...
  3. Hello, so my little brother bought bedwork edition from android accidentally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, so my little brother bought bedwork edition from android accidentally: Hi, So my My mom said to my little brother of 6 year old to buy, minecraft from pc but he bought it from bedwork Im not looking for Refund I just to want to get java edition so my little brother...
  4. My little brother bought vc without me knowing and I jus found out a couple days ago, he...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My little brother bought vc without me knowing and I jus found out a couple days ago, he...: My little brother bought vc without me knowing and I jus found out a couple days ago, he did it awhile back and did it again recently, I got denied for a refund but please I really need it back....
  5. Can't download a game my brother bought with his home account on my Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download a game my brother bought with his home account on my Xbox One.: So basically, my brother is the home account on my xbox and I'm the home account on his console. That way we can share our games, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. It usually works...
  6. I just bought game pass ultimate but I want to know if my brother can use it on his account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just bought game pass ultimate but I want to know if my brother can use it on his account: If I have one xbox and two accounts and only one account has an xbox game pass ultimate subscription can the other use the sam subscription bdf98a8d-0ee4-4434-a4ae-7c71d2ffd3aa
  7. I bought a $30 game pass gift card for my brother and i cant even redeem it, even though...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a $30 game pass gift card for my brother and i cant even redeem it, even though...: I also tried to refund my purchase but i cant even do that too for some odd reason, i would appreciate the help if anyone could help me with this problem. 796a9621-b772-430c-ad89-95d113901996
  8. I can't play the destiny dlc The Taken King that i bought on my brother account in my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play the destiny dlc The Taken King that i bought on my brother account in my account: i bought the dlc's of destiny in my brother account and now i bought the live gold and create my account,but i can't play the dlc in my account.I need help. cd039622-c4bf-469b-8839-7193ffee17ad
  9. Fivedeadman12 wasn't bought my little brother lied so he don't get in trouble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fivedeadman12 wasn't bought my little brother lied so he don't get in trouble: Hello my little brother got on my account some how and posted be bought the account to get it unmuted etc it's not s bought account I'm the original owner Matt and has had this email 10+yrs now...
  10. i bought a gold car of 1 month with the credit card of my brother, they charge it but i dont ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i bought a gold car of 1 month with the credit card of my brother, they charge it but i dont ...: My brother gave me his credit card and I try to buy 1 xbox live gold of one month but they told me that it was an error so i didn´t get it but in the historial of the credit card appears two...