My brand new xbox series S does not connect to internet via LAN cable, controller...

Discus and support My brand new xbox series S does not connect to internet via LAN cable, controller... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello all, First of all, I am extremely frustrated. I made 2 of my friends buy xbox for next gen instead of playstayion, and of course I got one for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kadoman13, Jan 29, 2022.

1. Kadoman13
    Kadoman13 Guest

My brand new xbox series S does not connect to internet via LAN cable, controller...

Hello all,

First of all, I am extremely frustrated. I made 2 of my friends buy xbox for next gen instead of playstayion, and of course I got one for myself too. And boy oh boy was that a terrible decision. Please if anyone is reading this and considering to buy xbox, just dont. I was very pissed at PS for last gen's incompetent hardware, but just go get a PS5. Stay away from xbox.

Anyway, to my issues; my xbox sees my LAN cable but still it doesnt connect to internet most of the time. Sometimes it randomly gets connected after 5th restart. Tried power cycling and other stuff, tested cable and port on other devices, my end was fine. And since its randomly working from time to time, i think its not about xbox hardware. Btw this issue is same for my friends as well.

Front usb port doesnt charge my phone, no big deal, maybe it has a low power supply since this is 2006, i get that. But it randomly doesnt see my external HDD too(which is requires thanks to xbox doesnt allowing me to record more than 4 minutes of gameplay, oh boy PS3 was better). Anyone else having this issue? Can i do smth about it? Or this is a unique issue to my device and i should ask for repair?

Last but not least, i charge my batteries and put them in controller, it says batteries have more than 50-60% power, then it randomly loses connection. I reconnect, it disconnects again. Not only disconnecting from xbox, it also doesnt get switched on. Its like there are no batteries at all inside of it. And i have to play through a cable which wouldnt be a problem if this was PS2, but its not. Any suggestions on this one?

Thanks in advance for all,

And again, IF YOU ARE CONFUSED ON WHICH NEXT GEN CONSOLE YOU SHOULD BUY, AND READING HERE, DO NOT BUY XBOX. DO NOT.

:)

Kadoman13, Jan 29, 2022
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

p2p/sig errors 100 and 102

There may be an issue with your internet connection. If you're using WiFi, I advise trying a LAN cable connection instead if possible. If the issue persists over LAN, or you can not use a LAN cable, you could test a different WiFi network such as a mobile hotspot to help diagnose this issue. If your PC does not have WiFi, most phones support hotspot tethering via a USB cable.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. LuisZuniga2 Win User

Warranty repair returned wrong

I had the same problem but I sent a series s controller and I got a one s controller in return, and the series s controller I sent came with my Xbox, brand new
  4. Jesse E' Win User

My brand new xbox series S does not connect to internet via LAN cable, controller disconnects randomly, and front Usb port basically useless

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'm sorry about your experience. If you got the console from a third party, kindly reach out to them for a replacement device as the one you got seems to be defective.

If you got it through the Microsoft store or don't want to go through the hassle of a third party, please go here to request a repair/replacement https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne....

Once again I apologise for the inconvenience.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Series Wireless Controller issues on PC

Hello,

Yeah there is clearly a fault here. My Series S controller connects fine via USB C cable but when connected via Bluetooth it's just detected as a generic direct input controller rather than an Xinput Xbox controller.

You would have thought the Windows 10 team would have created a driver for the controller to work correctly over BT? My Xbox One controller still works fine and works on PC and my Series S.

It least we all have the same problem so it's a driver/device issue at the moment.
  6. Daniil Belov Win User

My Xbox One S won't connect to the internet

Today I visited many workshops that I had in the city and everyone says that they didn’t have this and don’t know how to solve this problem. I came to my grandmother and connected the console to the Internet via a LAN cable, everything works there. I would like to ask, is it possible to change the network adapter on the Xbox One S consoles or not? If possible, I'll try to order an adapter and install a new one.
Thema:

1. My brand new xbox series S does not connect to internet via LAN cable, controller... - Similar Threads - brand series does

2. Brand new Xbox series s with no green band

in XBoX on Windows
    Brand new Xbox series s with no green band: Hi, just bought a new Xbox series s, when I unboxed it the console was wrapped in the usual white wrap but no green band (the power your dreams one), is that usual? Or the box has been opened or...
  3. Brand New Xbox Series S Controller disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox Series S Controller disconnecting: Bought a brand new Xbox series S and the controller started randomly disconnecting while playing games. I’ve never had this problem with my series X. So I took my spare controller and tried to use...
  4. Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X: I just bought Deadpool for the Xbox one. I know others play it on the Series X so I know it should work. I’ve gone through multiple troubleshooting guides. Nothing works. The disc is brand new. I...
  5. Brand new Xbox Series X extremely snow internet speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox Series X extremely snow internet speeds: Just bought a Series X today and I'm experiencing extremely slow download speeds between 30mps and 90 mbps with it staying closer to 30 to 40 most of the time. This is with a wired connection,...
  6. Brand New Xbox Series X Randomly Powering Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox Series X Randomly Powering Off: I just got a brand new Xbox Series X from Microsoft on February 8th, my console has been acting up and at random times shutting off. I tried to confirm it was the outlet and I tested out different...
  7. Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Unable to Connect to PC The Issue When wired in using the USB-C cable that came with the brand-new controller, the Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 is not...
  8. Brand new Xbox series x not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox series x not working: My Brand news box series x pops up with a checkered screen that is either black or lime green whenever I try to play overwatch 2 and immediately crashes my game. I’ve restarted the Xbox,...
  9. Why does my brand new Series X console keep giving me the “Keep the console cool message”?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my brand new Series X console keep giving me the “Keep the console cool message”?: I was gifted an Xbox Series X for the holidays and it’s only been a week and I barely have time to play on it but when I do, I get the “Keep the console cool” message whenever I’m playing a game....
  10. why does my brand new series x not download games at appropriate speeds?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my brand new series x not download games at appropriate speeds?: Xbox Series X says I have 300mbps plus download and 15 mbps upload yet downloads games at 7mbps or sometimes stops all together. This is without being in a game. What would cause this? It’s hard...