My brand new headset keeps powering down immediately after being turned on with a full...

Discus and support My brand new headset keeps powering down immediately after being turned on with a full... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Please address the question above. 0c80b78b-9615-4147-8116-9bebf42d37a6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Brandon berry_1995, May 25, 2024.

1. My brand new headset keeps powering down immediately after being turned on with a full...

Please address the question above.

:)

Brandon berry_1995, May 25, 2024
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Unable to unmute the microphone

It is a brand new headset and works on my laptop.
    I saw this for the first time today and only a FULL Shutdown and remove console power cable resolved it for me.

Try Settings>Power and startup> Turn off>Full shutdown.
  3. VoidLance Win User

Dead wired pdp xbox controller

After much experiment it turns out my Xbox isn't responding to any of my controllers and I tested them on a different Xbox and it still work. My wireless controller can turn the Xbox on but the controller immediately turns itself off in seconds dispite being full charged or even with new battery.

Edit- I managed to fix the problem, had to turn off xbox and unplug power cable for a good bit. Thank for your support.
  4. Chris238 Win User

Turtle Beach static / not working

I am having this issue with the same headset

last night it was doing this to me. Vibration was turned off.

My controller was randomly turning off and back on, and I was getting low battery messages even though the batteries are fresh and are being reported in the dash as full. I was getting the static sound through the headset too. (New headset)

It's like the controller is having trouble powering the headset.

I do have a launch controller, and it has no issues with the headset unplugged.
  5. SausageBurglar Win User

New Xbox Wireless Headset shuts down the xbox

I have started seeing the same issue. I experience when the xbox and headset are on and only when the headset is turned off while the Xbox is left on. Once I turn the headset back on, immediately when the headset reconnects my Xbox does a hard shutdown.

Really frustrating when I am in the middle of a game and need to step away for a bit. Knowing I'll be back soon enough that I don't need to power down my Xbox, but want to conserve the battery on my headset.
  6. DarkLordZero Win User

Can't play Minecraft: Xbox 360 Version even though I bought it

Both yes. But now I'm getting another problem, when I turn my console off, it doesn't shut down immediately, but the power button blinks a few times. Only after the blinking, it shuts down.
Thema:

My brand new headset keeps powering down immediately after being turned on with a full...

1. My brand new headset keeps powering down immediately after being turned on with a full... - Similar Threads - brand headset keeps

2. No game audio on brand new headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game audio on brand new headset: e plugged it in correctly but i cant hear game audio, music, or navigation sounds even though I can hear people talking in party chat and discord. I tried manually adjusting my chat mixer but when...
  3. Why does my Xbox 3.5mm Xbox-brand headset stop working after a few days

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox 3.5mm Xbox-brand headset stop working after a few days: For some reason my Xbox mic sound will be hearable but only for myself. This happens when my mic/controller is idle for a while (I guess) but it makes no sense. No it’s not a setting, it’s not...
  4. Just bought a brand new headset and it worked for one day and now not turning on after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just bought a brand new headset and it worked for one day and now not turning on after...: Had the headset for one day it worked for one day now all of a sudden won’t turn on the light won’t even turn on when charging I already tried to reset it so I don’t want to hear that. I bought a...
  5. Why can’t I hear anything through my brand new wired headset when I plug it into my Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I hear anything through my brand new wired headset when I plug it into my Xbox...: I bought a turtle beach headset (x70) with mic and plugged it in to a newer controller just fine. However I can't hear anything through the headphones. I’ve checked the headphones work...
  6. Brand new headset and controller but no sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new headset and controller but no sound: Our Xbox was fine then few weeks ago headset stopped working, so replaced it, sti not working so brought new controller today incase its that but still no sound through headset or mic? Have...
  7. My new Xbox controller, brand new headset Mic won’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new Xbox controller, brand new headset Mic won’t work: Hi,my new Xbox controller voice chat wont work, i tired to restart it and find new headsets but it still didnt work but my mic works on my first controller but It broke a long time ago. Someone...
  8. Cant be heard on brand new stealth 600 wireless headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant be heard on brand new stealth 600 wireless headset: Cannot get a new wireless headset to work on child' s xbox 1S . Tried for 7 hours today. So done every single troubleshoot their is. Its NOT FAULTY as bought 2 ...... 1 for each child. But they...
  9. Brand new Xbox One S headset stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox One S headset stopped working: We purchased an Xbox One S that came with Fortnite and a controller, as well as an extra Xbox One S controller. We also purchased a JEECOO gaming headset J20, and plugged it into the 3.5 mm port...
  10. Brand new controller wont work with my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new controller wont work with my headset: So I just bought the Armed Forces 2 Controller from my local Walmart and I tried to play with one of my friends tonight and I couldn't get it to work with my headset well I know it's not the...