My boyfriend’s Xbox account got hacked with Email and recovery email changed.

Discus and support My boyfriend’s Xbox account got hacked with Email and recovery email changed. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My boyfriend’s Xbox account got hacked. They changed the address and recovery address. He tried to set up a new account with the same email address but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by iagirl1979, Jun 5, 2023.

1. iagirl1979
    iagirl1979 Guest

My boyfriend’s Xbox account got hacked. They changed the address and recovery address. He tried to set up a new account with the same email address but Microsoft said it’s linked to another account. So he tries to login but it says his account doesn’t exist. When looking at the login on Xbox it has his gamer tag, gamer name, and the original email address. He has filled out all the information on trying to get his account back but says they can’t confirm it’s his account. He spoke with three people where he had to go over the same questions to make sure it was his account. The first two guys could see all the information but the last guy made him fill out the sheet again which was unable to be verified. This is so frustrating!!!!Any help???

:)

iagirl1979, Jun 5, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello iagirl1979,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us.

I would like to inform you at the beginning that Microsoft account recovery is managed by a completely automated server, and we do not have manual access to it. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and the meticulous account recovery process is intended to protect you from any possible malicious activity. For now, please allow me to do the best I can in helping you with the process.

These articles may help us with the recovery process.

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form - Microsoft Support

You forgot your Microsoft account username - Microsoft Support

How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. lochy s Win User

My Microsoft account was hacked

I tried using the 'account recovery form' however it asks for the email of the account but since it was hacked and the email was changed I dont know the email.
  5. AVIRAL NACHHOLA Win User

Not able to change recovery email due to hacker cancelling the process.

Thanks for the reply but i already reset my password through this. My problem is i am unable to change the recovery email that Hacker changed earlier. He still access my account as he got his email set as recovery email on my account.
  6. Sparsh Chauhan Win User

"Microsoft account does not exist" (Please help, I need it back ASAP)

hello so i also encountered this problem and then i got to know that an unknown account was associated to my email and then i got to know that my email was hacked i tried the recovery form but till then the hacker had changed everything then microsoft said they cant do anything very bad service btw.
Thema:

1. My boyfriend’s Xbox account got hacked with Email and recovery email changed. - Similar Threads - boyfriend’s account got

2. Trying to help my boyfriend reset his password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to help my boyfriend reset his password: My boyfriend is trying to recover his Xbox account and every time we try to reset his account it keeps sending the code to the old email which doesn’t exist anymore and we can’t get in contact...
  3. My boyfriends account unhomed itself from my Xbox and it was his last switch is there...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My boyfriends account unhomed itself from my Xbox and it was his last switch is there...: My boyfriend and I GameShark and recently he used his last switch on my new Xbox and for some reason his account unhomed itself from my Xbox a3b05438-4228-4304-bf0d-dd92c35d62e5
  4. How to get your lost boyfriend/girlfriend back in 24 Hours pay after result in USA Uk.}+27734818506

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get your lost boyfriend/girlfriend back in 24 Hours pay after result in USA Uk.}+27734818506: Hello viewers, i am Moira Rose, from Turkmenabat , i want to use this opportunity to thank PRIEST OMAR for the great work he has done in my life. I had a very big misunderstanding with my husband...
  5. my son and his boyfriend are getting harassed online

in XBoX on Consoles
    my son and his boyfriend are getting harassed online: my son and his boyfriend are getting harassed online by someone claiming they will get him and his boyfriends xbox accounts "permanently banned" because in a round of rainbow 6 seige, my son and...
  6. The game you loose your girlfriend, boyfriend or job over it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The game you loose your girlfriend, boyfriend or job over it: When I was young I lost my girlfriend because of World of Warcraft. It wasn't a game, but a job... 4d22c03e-ad7a-46e1-8eca-8f6282e8ba77
  7. Need help surprising boyfriend with new game, any recommendations? He loves Final Fantasy.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help surprising boyfriend with new game, any recommendations? He loves Final Fantasy.: I'm hoping to surprise my boyfriend with a new video game, but I know nothing about xbox games or what's popular. I just know he likes Final Fantasy. Are there any new games coming out within the...
  8. Why did my boyfriend get banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my boyfriend get banned?: My boyfriend got a ban on his account and he wants to know why, he can't sign into his account on Xbox live.com so I'm asking on here for him, his gt is: Mr Reckless xxx , please help....
  9. My Autistic Boyfriend Got Penalized By Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Autistic Boyfriend Got Penalized By Microsoft: My name is jethalo56215356 and I am autistic and so is my friend [MOD Removed - Please see Forum Guidelines] and I was being sexually harassed by some body called [MOD Removed - Please see Forum...
  10. My boyfriend and I cant join each others parties?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My boyfriend and I cant join each others parties?: So my boyfriend and I cant join each others parties, and cant join each others games, but we can join other peoples parties, and games. It makes him sign out when he tries to join me with...