My bought games on xbox changed to "Game Pass" sourced games

Discus and support My bought games on xbox changed to "Game Pass" sourced games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I transferred games from my xbox one x to my new xbox x. All 3 games I have transferred no longer work. I get a message and asked if I own the game and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TomKing727, May 15, 2022.

  1. TomKing727
    TomKing727 Guest

    My bought games on xbox changed to "Game Pass" sourced games


    I transferred games from my xbox one x to my new xbox x. All 3 games I have transferred no longer work. I get a message and asked if I own the game and I do and I inserted the disk, but I am directed to the MS store. I am very frustrated. I again transferred the games from the old machine to the new as per Xbox instructions and still nothing works. I tried a 3rd time and now all three games appear to be from my Game Pass subscription. All new and never played previously. I returned to my old xbox and now my bought games say "Game Pass" I did not get these games from game pass. I want my old games with all my historcial cars and achievements.

    :)
     
    TomKing727, May 15, 2022
    #1
  2. TomKing727 Win User

    My bought games on xbox changed to "Game Pass" sourced games

    Thanks, I did not know that. I also did not know the "Game Pass" game transferred to my new Xbox removed all my money earned and car purchases since playing Forza 5 since it was new,
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

    My bought games on xbox changed to "Game Pass" sourced games

    If a game is on Game Pass regardless of whether or not you own it it will display the Game Pass label
  4. Roberto Alegria (x0o Win User

    Game pass Fallout 4 removed ? / Game pass Fallout 4 retiré ?

    Parece que fue eliminado del catálogo de Game Pass, ya he consultado la lista de juegos.

    https://www.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-game-pass/games?source=lp

    __________________________

    [Translation - It seems that it was removed from the game Pass catalogue, I have already consulted the list of games.

    Https://www.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-game-pass/games?source=lp]
  5. ThorX360 Win User

    Game pass ultimate for £2

    I was viewing the £2 for 2 months game pass ultimate deal and i was going to purchase it. So i signed in. It changed back to £10.99/monthly.

    I dont know if its stopped or i just cant get it.

    Please help
    Hi,

    do you already have an active subscription? Because the offer is not valid for existing subscribers.

    *
    You can find all the details at the end of this page:

    https://www.xbox.com/en-gb/xbox-game-pass?source=lp
  6. savage19091 Win User

    GTA online friend interaction problems

    Hi Josef, cheers for the reply. My main account has game pass ultimate. I have identified that my friend who bought the game at a similar time also has the same problem. I can join people in other games through xbox invites and I also cannot use the GTA online in game system to join my friends. I also changed my xbox parent account to another with game pass ultimate and same result.
Thema:

My bought games on xbox changed to "Game Pass" sourced games

Loading...
  1. My bought games on xbox changed to "Game Pass" sourced games - Similar Threads - bought games changed

  2. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  3. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  4. I had an xbox S that broke, i had a bunch of games bought on it, can i transfer those games...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had an xbox S that broke, i had a bunch of games bought on it, can i transfer those games...: I had an xbox S that had the hdmi port break and i had a bunch of games i bought on it, i wanted to know if i could transfer those games onto my new xbox 1 x, without having to turn the other one...
  5. I just bought an Xbox 360 game on my Xbox series s and it won’t play like it won’t even...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought an Xbox 360 game on my Xbox series s and it won’t play like it won’t even...: I don’t know what to do * Moved from Community Center 766f39ea-cf22-4130-bb01-23096a45be12
  6. So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and...: So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and it’s saying I need Xbox ultimate game pass even though my new game pass isn’t ran out yet it’s very...
  7. I bought a PC game game pass gift card instead of the Xbox game pass gift card..can I still...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a PC game game pass gift card instead of the Xbox game pass gift card..can I still...: Accidentally bought the PC game pass gift card from target instead of an Xbox one..can I still use it? 11942558-46c1-4ac2-9d39-0def8f39d558
  8. So i bought this game and i dont have an xbox right now so....

    in XboX Insiders
    So i bought this game and i dont have an xbox right now so....: I bought Dragon Age: The Veilguard and i dont have an xbox(getting one whenever i can) so i play on my laptop and bluetooth a ps4 controller (yes a friggin ps4 remote, on a laptop, playing xbox...
  9. I bought Siege X, Ultimate Edition today. It says I need an Xbox Game pass Subscription to...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Siege X, Ultimate Edition today. It says I need an Xbox Game pass Subscription to...: I bought the Ultimate Edition of Siege X today. I am able to play unranked and quick match. But Ranked and Siege Cup say Xbox Game pass Subscription Required. I do not have game pass. Do I need it...
  10. I bought a game for my friend and he put the code in but the game won't let him play cause...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game for my friend and he put the code in but the game won't let him play cause...: My gift needs to be refunded 2baee4bc-d52c-46f7-b0b5-9c5ba1046354