My bottons (A,B,X,Y, pause and select, bumpers) dont respond at all

Discus and support My bottons (A,B,X,Y, pause and select, bumpers) dont respond at all in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My buttons mentioned above don't respond at all, i press it and it does nothing, i tried holding the guide button down 6 seconds it turns off i wait a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vacant., May 29, 2023.

1. Vacant.
    Vacant. Guest

My buttons mentioned above don't respond at all, i press it and it does nothing, i tried holding the guide button down 6 seconds it turns off i wait a bit turn it on still nothing, i did it again but then right after i hold xbox power button for 10 seconds, waited 10 seconds and turned it on still nothing, i updated my controller, factory reset my xbox doesnt do a thing, it happened to me once before i dont remember how exactly i fixed it im clueless cant get my controller replaced cause i can't get a shipping label no printer and i dont know how to get one, i cant buy a new one neither, no money if anyone has a fix for this please share

:)

Vacant., May 29, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there! I am sorry to hear about what happened.

I am afraid that your controller is already faulty and needs replacement. Be sure to follow all the suggested troubleshooting steps from the link below:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

To further isolate the issue, try pairing your controller to a different device or try pairing a different controller to your Xbox console.

Other thing to try is to connect your controller using a USB cable. Be sure to try multiple USB cables if one cable wouldn't work.
  3. MB5656 Win User

My Xbox doesn't read my game at all

also try this: first clear the system cache

if that dont work do this:

Reset XBOX 360 All Installed Game Updates

1. Go to the "system" blade

2. Select "memory"

3. Press Y on the HD symbol

4. Press X,X, Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X,X

5. A message will appear saying: "Do you want to perform maintenance on your Xbox 360 storage devices?"

6. Select Yes

hope that helps :)
  4. MB5656 Win User

Xbox 360 s keeps turning off

ok here is what you do

first you clear the system cash by going to settings, hard-drive, y on HDD and clear cash if that dont work do this

Go to the "system" blade

Select "memory"

Press Y on the HD symbol

Press X,X, Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X,X

A message will appear saying: "Do you want to perform maintenance on your Xbox 360 storage devices?"

Select Yes

it should undo it and your xbox will run back to normal try to reinstall the dlc's and see if they work :)
  5. MB5656 Win User

Controller problems after update.

here try this: Reset XBOX 360 All Installed Game Updates

Go to the "system" blade

Select "memory"

Press Y on the HD symbol

A message will appear saying: "Do you want to perform maintenance on your Xbox 360 storage devices?"

Select Yes

hope that helps:)
  6. MB5656 Win User

Live connection

hello again

try this:

Go to the "system" blade

Select "memory"

Press Y on the HD symbol

Select Yes

hope that helps:)
Thema:

1. My bottons (A,B,X,Y, pause and select, bumpers) dont respond at all - Similar Threads - bottons pause select

2. lets go botton not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    lets go botton not working: when i was done making my xbox/minecraft tag name when the lets go botton do noting i kept triying but it kept doing noting,i even check my wifi and i tried again but i kept doing the same thing....
  3. I can´t sync my controler to my xbox one because the botton is broken.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can´t sync my controler to my xbox one because the botton is broken.: I accidentally had an issue a few months ago where my xbox fell from the shelf I put it on and the entire left side broke. Fortunately nothing major broke inside I think and everything seem to...
  4. Xbox Controller RT and LT botton cannot work simultaneously

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller RT and LT botton cannot work simultaneously: Hello, I bought a new Xbox Wireless Controller several days ago and I found when I was playing games, the RT and LT botton cannot work simultaneously. How can I solve this problem? I have another...
  5. Both XBOX botton and "A" botton can open Xbox game bar on windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Both XBOX botton and "A" botton can open Xbox game bar on windows 10: I bought an XBOX Elite series 2 controller and both "XBOX" and "A" buttons on the controller can open the XBOX game bar. this only happens while the controller is connected wirelessly on my pc and...
  6. XBOX Elite series 2 controller "xbox" and "A" botton problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX Elite series 2 controller "xbox" and "A" botton problem: Hey I got my XBOX Elite series 2 controller today and both "XBOX" and "A" bottons on the controller can open XBOX game bar only in bluetooth mode, connect via type c does not have that problem....
  7. Both XBOX botton and "A" botton can open Xbox game bar on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Both XBOX botton and "A" botton can open Xbox game bar on windows 10: Hey I bought an XBOX Elite series 2 controller and both "XBOX" and "A" bottons on the controller can open XBOX game bar. I only want XBOX botton can active that. Are there any solutions? I tried...
  8. Don't have a report issue botton on the alpha skip ahead.

in XboX Insiders
    Don't have a report issue botton on the alpha skip ahead.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Euphoric_Confusion_7 [link] [comments]
  9. Both XBOX botton and "A" botton can open Xbox game bar on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Both XBOX botton and "A" botton can open Xbox game bar on windows 10: Hey I bought an XBOX Elite series 2 controller and both "XBOX" and "A" bottons on the controller can open XBOX game bar. I only want XBOX botton can active that. Are there any solutions? Many...
  10. Bless Unleashed " when i enter in the game, when ask me to press the A botton, its shows...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bless Unleashed " when i enter in the game, when ask me to press the A botton, its shows...: CAN SOMEOME HELPS ME WITH THIS ERROR IN BLESS UNLEASHED !!!! ITS THE FIRST TIME A TRY TO PLAY, [img] [img] SORRY, WE CANNOT ALLOW YOU GAME ACCESS AT THIS TIME"...