My black ops 2 season pass is not working

Discus and support My black ops 2 season pass is not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to play my zombie maps in black ops 2 it says that I have to download it but I already have it downloaded f9071ea1-6af3-4c99-8b98-77a26672ff32 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Raul luevanos, May 29, 2023.

1. My black ops 2 season pass is not working

When I try to play my zombie maps in black ops 2 it says that I have to download it but I already have it downloaded

:)

Raul luevanos, May 29, 2023
  2. IGhostI v1 Win User

Xbox one Question

[quote user="x530 GUNNER"]

Lets say I buy black ops 2 season pass and upgrade my black ops 2 game into a xbox one version will I keep the season pass?

[/quote]

There is no Xbox One version of Black Ops 2....
  3. Merlin4421 Win User

Xbox one Question

Lets say I buy black ops 2 season pass and upgrade my black ops 2 game into a xbox one version will I keep the season pass?

[/quote]

Did you mean COD: Ghost? If not you can't upgrade black ops 2 to x1.
  4. FiM Twilight Win User

Xbox froze during download..

No, season pass for Black Ops 2
  5. Upinya Slayin Win User

Xbox one Question

[quote user="vIv MIKE vIv"]

[/quote]

There is no Xbox One version of Black Ops 2....

[/quote]

your sig makes me lol
  6. Tyler_080 Win User

Call of duty Black ops 2 Season pass is not working

Black ops 2 season pass is showing as completed
Thema:

My black ops 2 season pass is not working

1. My black ops 2 season pass is not working - Similar Threads - black ops season

2. I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...: Black ops 3 DLC (in game currency) not working 75180ef1-46d7-4b23-bdea-74e77bcffafb
  3. Black Ops 2 season pass not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 2 season pass not working: I installed the black ops 2 season pass and none of the skins or zombies map will show up, it says I have purchased them and that they are installed but it isn’t there even though I had them...
  4. My friend bought the call of duty black ops 2 season pass and it doesn’t work on his...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend bought the call of duty black ops 2 season pass and it doesn’t work on his...: My friend bought the season pass for black ops one and installed it now in the in game store it says he doesn’t own it and the maps aren’t free c0dfc0e4-5e60-4c39-ab21-a5f510f087f8
  5. Why can’t I play/use Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Season Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play/use Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Season Pass?: I just purchased the season pass today and it showed it downloading and says it’s installed when I go to manage game and ad one but in game it says free and asks me to download which then refers...
  6. I’ve bought the black ops 2 season pass and for some reason it’s not letting me download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve bought the black ops 2 season pass and for some reason it’s not letting me download...: Please may you help me with this, game brings back so much nostalgia for me and I’m dying to ply it e2b6ff9b-a6c3-4067-8cd4-ef5a65cb6c41
  7. Black ops 2 season pass trouble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 2 season pass trouble: I bought the black ops 2 season pass and it keeps telling me to download it in game, then why I try to download it in game it tells me to download it through manage games and apps on the Xbox one,...
  8. Black ops 2 season pass not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 2 season pass not working: I bought the season pass and it installed. I open black ops 2 and I have none of the dlc so I notice I can get it for free on the in game store, it won’t let me get it there either. “Premium...
  9. COD Black Ops 2 Season Pass Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Black Ops 2 Season Pass Issue: I bought the season pass for COD Black Ops 2. I go to the in game store to purchase the now free maps like uprising or nuketown zombies, but every time I click them the message “Your credit card...
  10. I bought black ops 2 season pass and now its saying I dont own it and no content is showing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought black ops 2 season pass and now its saying I dont own it and no content is showing...: As the question states I purchased the season pass the charge went through on my bank and then when I downloaded it nothing was there and it was saying that I don't own the season pass and that I...