My Bingo is stuck on level 54. What do I need to do to progress?

Discus and support My Bingo is stuck on level 54. What do I need to do to progress? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please, I can not level up. Something happened and I don't earn ticket or are they taken away. It is stuck on 999. Thanks.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlluringBag0893, Dec 30, 2016.

1. My Bingo is stuck on level 54. What do I need to do to progress?

Please, I can not level up. Something happened and I don't earn ticket or are they taken away. It is stuck on 999. Thanks.

:)

AlluringBag0893, Dec 30, 2016
  2. WHM SHiiFTy
    WHM SHiiFTy Guest
    forza horizon 4 cannot connect online

im level 54 and whenever i try to go on forza life its stuck in a constant loading time with no joining, anyone know a fix?

WHM SHiiFTy, Dec 30, 2016
  3. Th3 Tater
    Th3 Tater Guest
    $100K Loot Hunt

I would suggest being on TVHM at least for this contest. That way, the loot will be on your level, so if it's an early game creature like today's Knuckle Dragger you don't get stuck with a level 1 weapon and have to kill badasses. My TVHM Gaige got a nice
    level 36, my UVHM Zer0 got a level 54, my Normal Zerker (level 32) got a level 1...

Th3 Tater, Dec 30, 2016
  4. Th3 Tater Win User

$100K Loot Hunt

I would suggest being on TVHM at least for this contest. That way, the loot will be on your level, so if it's an early game creature like today's Knuckle Dragger you don't get stuck with a level 1 weapon and have to kill badasses. My TVHM Gaige got a nice
    level 36, my UVHM Zer0 got a level 54, my Normal Zerker (level 32) got a level 1...
  5. MisledSnake31 Win User

Featweevil8040 has lost all but the most recent bingo and power bingo called when viewing the statistics report

On level 99 but the update wiped my Bingo scores and had to start from scratch, gives me something to do I suppose
  6. Wingman709 Win User

Can't make in-game purchases

Will I lose my level progress if I do this?
  7. Delnorin Win User

Level Frozen at Level 42

Doh! Now I'm 1/2 the way through the progression of level 45 and the experience bar is stuck.... I have to guess on what previous saved game to restart from and see if it works.

I just spent a great deal of time/effort making my first dragon armor..... I have to do everything all over and the last several quests too.
  8. RhinoBlizzard Win User

What items do I need for pet levelling?

[quote user="FinalEclipse88"]

[quote user="Clarkeyboy360"]

Just wanted to ask how I find out what item I need for my specific pet to level up.

I am in the Crystarium and have none of the item needed for my Amanojaku, so I don't know what I need to buy or farm. How do I see what is required for that pets Crystarium if I don't have the items?

[/quote]
    I'll give you the info on leveling Amanojaku. This information is from the Guide.

[table][tr][td]Level 2-----> 24 Potent Silvers-----> Sunleth Waterscape (Ceratoraptor 33%)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Level 3-----> 32 Potent Orbs-------> Archylte Steppe (Buccaboo, Buccaboo Ace 30%)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Level 4-----> 63 Potent Essence--> Archylte Steppe (Mud Frog/Hedge Frog 15%)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Level 5-----> 52 Potent Crystals---> Archylte Steppe (Microchu 30%)[/td][/tr][/table]

[/quote] yup your best bet for lvl 4,lvl 5 items are archytte steppe and accidemmia 500
Thema:

My Bingo is stuck on level 54. What do I need to do to progress?

1. My Bingo is stuck on level 54. What do I need to do to progress? - Similar Threads - Bingo stuck level

2. How do I connect to MS Bingo if it refuses to open to the game? (MS 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I connect to MS Bingo if it refuses to open to the game? (MS 10): I cannot get the MS Bingo to open any more. ( It used to). How can I get it to work again? 561116dc-b45d-4feb-810f-c1df5dbcd56e
  3. Why is Abradoodle Bingo Game no longer loading?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Abradoodle Bingo Game no longer loading?: When I first got it it would freeze at 40 % when loading, and I would need to go out and go back in and it would then load. Now it freezes at 40 % and I even uninstalled and re-installed the game...
  4. bingo

in XBoX on Windows
    bingo: was playing bingo and got a bingo but didn't get paid cause page frooze up who do i contact reguarding this matter? c15ad579-ab5b-4ee0-a3bb-9dd818212ed2
  5. Unable to Access MS Bingo Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Access MS Bingo Game: Have not been able to play MS bingo game for months. Message always comes up that bingo game cannot be connected to the bingo server and to contact this website for assistance. I have previously...
  6. Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo: When are you going to fix Microsoft Bingo so people who want to play it can? I have NOT been able to play it for over a month or more. 51a0ae03-4267-4477-bfb8-811704feba27
  7. bingo game stuck and wouldn't go to game end board.lost my rewards and gard tickets

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bingo game stuck and wouldn't go to game end board.lost my rewards and gard tickets: lost card tickets and rewards because your game stuck at match over and wouldn't continue to rewards board when prompted. I lost my card tickets and all rewards for the match....
  8. Bingo stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo stuck: Bingo is stuck again and taking my coins but not calling any numbers. Need to get reimbursed for this. please fix the game. 8e53f97f-e20b-4700-b6c8-0b1d535bef82
  9. bingo stuck in a rut. It will not level up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bingo stuck in a rut. It will not level up: Bingo will not level up, will not award bonus, how many suitcases does it take? also could you get rid of the question mark. don't care what the next five numbers are. it is a waste. I do like...
  10. What's up with the the screen getting stuck on last bingo and then the caller just keeps ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's up with the the screen getting stuck on last bingo and then the caller just keeps ...: Several times now the caller just keeps calling numbers til we have coverall and it locks up, we loose the bingos we did have before it got stuck. The connection issue is a real problem as well....