My Beexcellent GM-3 Headset Mic is not showing up on my Windows 10

Discus and support My Beexcellent GM-3 Headset Mic is not showing up on my Windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello community In the last week, I bought a headset and it has a built-in mic, but everything I try to record sound with the mic or use it, the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by K user, Jun 30, 2022.

1. K user
    K user Guest

Hello community

In the last week, I bought a headset and it has a built-in mic, but everything I try to record sound with the mic or use it, the sound is not recorded with the mic of the headset, but rather with the mic of the computer, knowing that the headset is the Beexcellent GM3 or its new name Koiton GS800 note : The sound come through the Headset

And thanks for the help
    My Beexcellent  GM-3 Headset Mic is not showing up on my Windows 10 [​IMG]

:)

K user, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello again K, it's really weird that it works on other devices and doesn't work only on this one you want,

Hhave you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 21H2, because recently came out the latest update to Windows 10 and 11?

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional, Microsoft released major fixes this week, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update, and make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.

This can fix some thing regarding driver conflict within Windows.
  3. K user Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.
    My name is Georges C. welcome to the community.

Hello K, i did some research on the equipment in question, the equipment comes with a dual cable, USB and p3, you are connecting by which one.

Windows typically automatically recognizes any device that physically connects to your PC.

Try to see the mixer settings on the right side of the image you sent has written "Sound Control Panel" and Microphone Privacy Settings.
    Thanks Georges C.

I am connecting the headset by the USB and the p3 cables but nothing changed

note: The headset works on another devices

I also checked my Sound Control Panel and the Microphone Privacy

I am sorry but I am still facing the problem

And Thanks again.

K.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello K, i did some research on the equipment in question, the equipment comes with a dual cable, USB and p3, you are connecting by which one.

Windows typically automatically recognizes any device that physically connects to your PC.

Try to see the mixer settings on the right side of the image you sent has written "Sound Control Panel" and Microphone Privacy Settings.
  5. DarrenCowan Win User

headset not recognised on xbox one wireless controller

This is a new headset, the make and model is Beexcellent GM-1. I checked and this supports XBox One
  6. Outgoingspy Win User

Mic and headphone not working when plugged into Xbox controller

Thank you everyone.

I have done a hard reset and the problem is still there.

I also tried our neighbours controller and it seem to work with theirs - bizarre! Do you still think the Headset adaptor may work? My feelings is to try it as why would 2 controllers stop working one after the other!

The headset is the Beexcellent GM-1 Gaming Headset 3.5mm. It works fine on our other computers (even the mic).

Look forward to hearing from you
Thema:

1. My Beexcellent GM-3 Headset Mic is not showing up on my Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Beexcellent Headset Mic

2. Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...: What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them broke in the exact same spot and yet you...
  3. Headset fixing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset fixing: I play on Xbox series x and I bought the Turtle Beach Recon Chat and while I can hear Xbox parties and fortnite voice channels, I can't hear the game itself. I know about the chat mixer but that...
  4. Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do: I love Xbox bey my headset chat mixer is grayed out only 3fe17a38-b06b-46c7-9a50-24289146c1fb
  5. I play on Xbox Series X and want game audio in headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox Series X and want game audio in headset.: I play on my Xbox Series X and I recently bought the Turtle Beach Recon Chat and while I can hear Xbox parties and fortnite voice channels, I can't hear any game audio so I was wondering if there...
  6. Audio bug after trying to connect an incompatible headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio bug after trying to connect an incompatible headset.: I recently got a Corsair HS80 Max Wireless from a friend. He gave it to me to use for PC, PS5 and Xbox Series X. I tried it on PC, PS5 both worked went for it on Xbox didn’t work and learned it’s...
  7. Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC: Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC It pairs and the headphones works, but mic does not work, even MS Teams says mic is not working.....
  8. Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...: This issue occurs seemingly regardless of game as well as on the menu. If I record the instance when the bug occurs, it will be present in the playback on the xbox, but will be absent on my phone...
  9. Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why: I got it a month ago (not wireless btw) and it seemed to work completely fine, I use it for gaming and I had no issues hearing others or my mic for how my voice sounded. Until now I first tested...
  10. Xbox wireless headset (Turtlebeach) only works when joining a party

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox wireless headset (Turtlebeach) only works when joining a party: Okay, just as the title suggests, my headset's microphone for my xbox (using a series X) only works when I join a party. When I create a party and I invite others, the only way for my microphone...