My ban was lifted but when i sign in i still cant do anything

Discus and support My ban was lifted but when i sign in i still cant do anything in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok, so i got a 2 week console suspension and it was lifted around 8:45 am today and i can send messages through the xbox app and stuff but when i sign... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Prime Frostbite, Jan 10, 2018.

1. My ban was lifted but when i sign in i still cant do anything

Ok, so i got a 2 week console suspension and it was lifted around 8:45 am today and i can send messages through the xbox app and stuff but when i sign into my console the enforcement action still pops up and am still banned on the console itself as in: i
    cant send messages, i cant play online games, i cant talk in psrties and cannot share content. But when i sign into the app on the phone it allows me to do it, and on the enforcement history it says the ban is lifted. Im very confused someone please help

:)

Prime Frostbite, Jan 10, 2018
  2. Pukeuss
    Pukeuss Guest
    Please help

hi all my coms ban is lifted but I seem to still be muted I can send I vitesand messages but cant be herd I've done all troubleshooting ideas what else can I do I've left a post on enforcement forums but its been 24hours since lifted what can I do

Pukeuss, Jan 10, 2018
  3. JaydnJC
    JaydnJC Guest
    Console ban still not lifted

Hello my console ban was supposed to be lifted on July 11 at 6:08:29pm but it still hasn't been lifted. I was advised to reset my Xbox but it didn't do anything and then I was advised to come here and post on the forums because I cannot submit a case review.
    Can you please lift my ban??

JaydnJC, Jan 10, 2018
  4. Geth
    Geth Guest

Sometimes this happens.

These steps have been known to fix the issue sometimes.

Remove the Gamertag from the Xbox console

Power cycle the console by holding down the power button for 10 seconds or until it turns off.

Restart the console, and recover the gamertag back to see if that fixes the issue.

5. Geth Win User

Sometimes this happens.

These steps have been known to fix the issue sometimes.

Remove the Gamertag from the Xbox console

Power cycle the console by holding down the power button for 10 seconds or until it turns off.

Restart the console, and recover the gamertag back to see if that fixes the issue.
  6. Papa��️ Win User

Ban method not being looked at and other issues with exploits

Yeah thats on twitter but enforcement still bans them and never lifts the ban. After 6 bans they get a perma ban. That's unfair, i myself have gotten a ban and i didnt do anything on my 2nd account. I did a questionare for a second look at it but they
    still said "our decision is final" once agian. They are def NOT doing anything about these exploiters.
  7. CowanClaps Win User

Suspension supposed to be lifted but it's not.

my ban has been lifted on xbox one. my friends still can't hear me in party chat or games.The bubble moves when i talk but none can hear me since the ban has been lifted. i think there might have been a problem on your end when the ban was lifted. i didn't
    have this promblem prior to the ban. I have called xbox one support and they have had me do everything to try and fix the promblem. please fix this .
  8. Noah Delisle Win User

Missing games

I got a perma ban on the account i bought it on (ban came from my brother who i no longer share an account with) but i thought the game licence stays on the xbox. Also the account that has the perma ban is still on my xbox. When i got the perma ban and
    made this account i got a console ban for using a new account before the console ban i had it and when my console ban was lifted i cant find most games i want to download :/
  9. Augusto V9Cesar Win User

I need Help! I got permanently Banned from Xbox Live(Read with Attention)

Why cant you Understand that im banned? I CANT DO ANYTHING. NOTE THIS IS NOT THE BANNED ACCOUNT.

i still having no clue why im banned, if they dont wanna to talk about, i'll bring it to the court in my country. hopefully to make alot of money.
Thema:

1. My ban was lifted but when i sign in i still cant do anything - Similar Threads - ban was lifted

2. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  3. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...
  4. Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?: Yesterday I received a year long ban that originally started out as a 2 day ban and all my appeals were denied because someone decided to spam report my account for saying the n word not the hard...
  5. Can I lift a permanently Banned Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I lift a permanently Banned Xbox Account: Hello, Microsoft Assistant. My microsoft account “Tree Baggins” was banned about a year or two ago, I was wondering if there was anyway I could grant access to the account again. I have learnt...
  6. I need help reversing/lifting a console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help reversing/lifting a console ban: I just turned on my xbox one day to play a game and it said I was banned I didn't violate any rules or terms of service so I need help thanks to anyone that does 14ae4322-7cab-4092-a6db-80a7222e1830
  7. By any chance could I have my ban lifted someone had gone on my account and tried to put it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    By any chance could I have my ban lifted someone had gone on my account and tried to put it...: I was playing gta and I got logged out of my account randomly and when I finally got back In to it I had been banned from messaging and voice chat for something so I presume some one trued hacking...
  8. My main account was banned for someone else's actions can I have the account ban lifted by...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My main account was banned for someone else's actions can I have the account ban lifted by...: My account xMidnightLove was banned on 7/9/2023 3:15 PM from someone else's actions 23c4ceda-2a00-47de-8c24-77cbfcd4e71b
  9. How do I lift a false console ban?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I lift a false console ban?: On April 6, 2023, my Xbox Series X was banned off the Xbox servers. Earlier that day, I was playing Slime Rancher 2 out of boredom. I turned off my console for a few hours due to some errands to...
  10. Hi was was banned for saying no goofies on looking for group please help lift ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi was was banned for saying no goofies on looking for group please help lift ban: Please lift ban I didn’t go against code d2a037ad-37f1-4b28-b829-b0cff252bc14