My Ban From Uploading Custom Gamer Pics

Discus and support My Ban From Uploading Custom Gamer Pics in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I uploaded a Custom Gamer Pic that made me realise I was going way past the boundries and rules you guys have for Custom Gamer Pics and how stupid I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MeaslyPanther, Jul 8, 2019.

1. My Ban From Uploading Custom Gamer Pics

So I uploaded a Custom Gamer Pic that made me realise I was going way past the boundries and rules you guys have for Custom Gamer Pics and how stupid I was to even upload it, so I changed it a few hours later. A few days pass, and I try to change my Gamer
    Pic back to what it usually is, and a window pops up saying that I have been banned from uploading Custom Gamer Pics. This is reasonable but I wanna know how long this ban lasts because it’s been nearly a week since this happened.

:)

MeaslyPanther, Jul 8, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

You will get an email within a few days usually. If you uploaded an inappropriate knowingly, Then removed it and talked about it on say... These forums. A case review won't do much. It's pretty straight forward when it comes to stuff like this. You broke
    the rules, received a punishment for it and now it will be hard to have that reversed since you yourself admit to breaking the rules in the first place.
  3. Allebas Win User

Here is information regarding custom pictures:

What happens if I upload inappropriate custom images?
    If you upload an inappropriate custom image it may be removed and replaced with the most recent Microsoft-created image that you used, and you will be prevented from uploading any additional imagery for a specific period (typically 24 hours). Repeated violations
    or especially inappropriate images may result in lengthier suspensions.

Keep in mind that once you’ve uploaded an image, even if it was shown only briefly or was subsequently changed, it may get reviewed and the account may still be subject to enforcement action.
  4. MeaslyPanther Win User

Thank you! I appreciate the response. I have one question though. How do I set up a case review?
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If you’re unsure why your suspension was decided, please review your Enforcement History, which includes the type of violation associated with each enforcement action.
  6. {Parity} Win User

You should log into the enforcement team website for information where you can also submit a case review if the suspension is eligible.
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home
Thema:

1. My Ban From Uploading Custom Gamer Pics - Similar Threads - Ban Uploading Custom

2. I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES

in XBoX on Windows
    I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES: I am banned for making a group post about my channel there was nothing offensive just my channel for xbox and twitch i tried to play with my brother but i couldent friend him also im banned from...
  3. How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned: I bought an xbox one s console and i had my friend giving me his account that has gamepass on it i played with it for about 2 weeks and it got banned. and i ask my other friend to give me his...
  4. Wrongful ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongful ban: This is the 2nd time I’ve been wrongfully banned for a profile picture why and it’s not nude or inapropriate in any way what so ever it’s getting old. b0e223ec-8f9d-4d79-ad82-d08077c230d4
  5. I cannot join parties after comm ban expires

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot join parties after comm ban expires: I can’t join parties after my comm ban, I have an error whenever I try to join yet I can create my own, invite and earlier when I did to my friends I could then join parties but it would be...
  6. Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines: My mate got into an argument with a kid, I intervened to get the kid to stop, the kid decided to call my mate a “bum buddy” i responded in a less appropriate manor which I admit wasn’t right, the...
  7. banned

in XBoX on Windows
    banned: Hello, I made a new account just to contact you guys because my main account was permanently banned without the ability to contact u guys the username is cliff1186 I just wanted to say I had sold...
  8. My friend was perma banned for uploading a profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend was perma banned for uploading a profile picture: my friend got perma banned for posting his profile pic (which contained no gore or anything explicit) however his ban info dosent say anything and xbox hasnt tried to do anything he says, his...
  9. I was com banned for a couple of days and it wouldn’t let me upload clips I hit my best ts...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was com banned for a couple of days and it wouldn’t let me upload clips I hit my best ts...: I have proof the clip was there because I took a video to show my team I was ament to edit this video today and now can’t because everything I recorded on the time I was banned has magically...
  10. Upload Studio Ban?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio Ban?: I can't access Upload Studio. It says it needs an update, but constantly fails. I noticed also, on the Xbox Live service status page, that Upload Studio has blacked out letters, whereas when...