My avatar editor is grayed out and it doesn’t let me select character or edit character....

Discus and support My avatar editor is grayed out and it doesn’t let me select character or edit character.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The create character button is grayed out and I can’t press on it or do any editing. ee2863fd-7d8a-405e-8975-b849b8204337 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Luzero Duran, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Luzero Duran
    Luzero Duran Guest

My avatar editor is grayed out and it doesn’t let me select character or edit character....

The create character button is grayed out and I can’t press on it or do any editing.

:)

Luzero Duran, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

My avatar editor is grayed out and it doesn’t let me select character or edit character. What should I do?I It’s for a Nintendo switch.

Sure thing. I appreciate it. Let me know how that goes.
  3. Luzero Duran Win User

My avatar editor is grayed out and it doesn’t let me select character or edit character. What should I do?I It’s for a Nintendo switch.

Ok thank you I will try it out!
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi Luzero!

There may be a compatibility issue on the platform you're using. I suggest that you try to create your Avatar on a PC here https://live.xbox.com/avatareditor
  5. TemperedKnight Win User

mass effect legendary edition achievement glitch

Hi I recently imported my first character to Mass Effect 2 Legendary edition and when the Character creation came up, I recieved an Advanced Ability that had not been earned yet.I played this character and unlocked Several achievements but quite a few of them were grayed out.Well when I started a new imported character, the character creation feature acted normal and when I Maxed out a power, a previously greyed out achievement lit up in the trophy list. My theory is in my case is file corruption caused by this power selection glitch caused corruption in the character file and this may have been the cause of some of my achievements being grayed out. Note:I could be wrong but this is what happened in my case. I will relay all of you my findings as I advance in the game, so what I am saying is do not panic, the achievements may correct themselves as time goes on.
  6. Luv4Boo Win User

Nope, there is no edit avatar button under the grayed out avatar...hhhmmmm
Thema:

1. My avatar editor is grayed out and it doesn’t let me select character or edit character.... - Similar Threads - avatar editor grayed

2. We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor

in XBoX Accessibility
    We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor: We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor, because i loved spending hours messing around with the characters back in 2019, but now i'm super bummed out that i have to...
  3. Cannot save avatar in Avatar Editor

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot save avatar in Avatar Editor: Every time anyone in my family tries to edit their avatar, when the go to save it they get, "Something went wrong. Try again in a little while". This has been an ongoing issue for years now. I...
  4. Avatar editor won't save changes

in XboX Insiders
    Avatar editor won't save changes: Recently I tried editing my xbox avatar but for some reason I keep getting this message saying "Something went wrong. Try again in a little while" I tried doing all of the standard procedures...
  5. xbox avatar editor export not working

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox avatar editor export not working: Hi, When exporting my xbox avatar with the Xbox Avatar Editor using its photo booth option, it doesn't seem to create valid files. It creates the .obj , .mtl and .png files, but when I open the...
  6. Xbox Avatar Editor Not Saving?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Avatar Editor Not Saving?: I have my 6yr old daughters profile under my Microsoft Family. I have given her adult rights, unrestricted her gameplay, deleted the Avatar app and redownloaded it. I have even tried creating a...
  7. Hey!! I have two requests for adding a customization option on the Xbox avatar editor.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey!! I have two requests for adding a customization option on the Xbox avatar editor.: First request is an option for clothing wear, and it is a sash section. I decided this could be a good idea when i was trying to make my avatar look like Sun god Luffy, from the popular anime One...
  8. Xbox avatar editor won't save changes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox avatar editor won't save changes: I have tried everything ever suggested to get the avatar editor app to save changes or even allow me to create a new avatar and I keep getting the "something went wrong" error message. I have...
  9. Xbox Avatar editor won’t save?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Avatar editor won’t save?: I have been trying to edit my avatar on the Xbox for the past few months and all I’ve been getting is a sorry about that. Please try again later message saying that it couldn’t save the avatar. I...
  10. 3D Export Not Woking in XBOX AVATAR EDITOR (Wins10 or 11)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3D Export Not Woking in XBOX AVATAR EDITOR (Wins10 or 11): I found the post too late from @Akradon and couldn't respond to @KathyA (Xbox Avatar Editor: 3D export not working - Microsoft Community) --- So here goes. (Wins10 most up to date version User)...