My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine

Discus and support My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I bought a new headset and controller to try to tackle this issue and the controller definitely did reduce the occurrence yet it still happens where my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Internal_Ad6547, Feb 12, 2024.

1. My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine

I bought a new headset and controller to try to tackle this issue and the controller definitely did reduce the occurrence yet it still happens where my audio keeps on stuttering really badly at times. I don’t know what’s causing this as when i move my headset wire around at the end, it doesn’t stutter then but when it starts stuttering, i move it and it fixes it if only i could keep it there. I don’t think it could be a headset issue since i bought a brand new one for around £100 and a brand new xbox controller which is around £50-60 I’m wondering if this is a console issue somehow maybe my audio settings? I use stereo uncompressed though i know window sonic for headphones doesn’t fix it either. It’s weird how some days it can sound perfectly fine and others sound like absolute dog shit It seems to work fine on my ps4 which is concerning too especially since the headset jack is completely stable on dualshock controllers but i don’t have the capabilities to mod my controller or anything especially since it’s BRAND NEW

submitted by /u/Internal_Ad6547
    [link] [comments]

/u/Internal_Ad6547, Feb 12, 2024
  2. Typhoon2245 Win User

TV app keeps crashing? Kinect IR blaster stops working? Post your findings/fix here.

Mine was fine until the update on the 10th. Since then, i have the sound stutter on startup or the tv blank. With tv issue, hard reset corrects and it is fine for the rest of the day. With the sound stutter, i just go into settings/sound and back out.
    Clears it up. Never had either issue until the latest update occurred.
  3. azstang95 Win User

Xbox Blu ray player still out of sync

I've also had blu-ray problems since day one, both with out of sync and stuttering. I've had my system replaced through the Microsoft warranty program and the new one is the same, either audio and/or video stutters intermittently. I'm pretty sure it's
    the blu-ray app. Which really isn't a big surprise considering how terrible the OS is it's no wonder the blu-ray app is terrible.
  4. BRabbit119 Win User

Gears of War 5 - Sound Problems (spoken text is to quiet with a headset)

the audio when using my turtle beach 600 stutters but when i used my speakers the audio does not stutter can anyone please help
  5. Malacath Win User

Xbox one fan noise

I think no xbox sounds the same.

I went through 5 360's and not one of the had a fan noise i would consider normal.

My current 360 doesnt sound normal either but it works fine so never saw the point of getting it replaced.

My friends consoles dont sound right either although none sound the the same.

I think a perfect sounding console is an impossible dream so unless it makes a really bad sound like loud buzzing or grating sound i wouldnt worry
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Alien Isolation (Mod edit: Possible spoilers).

It would be when I'm walking it would be a really bad frame rate drop to where it would stutter really bad.
Thema:

My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine

1. My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine - Similar Threads - audio keeps either

2. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  3. Fuzzy Party and UI Audio Glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fuzzy Party and UI Audio Glitch: I’ve had my Xbox Series X for about 3 years now and in mid 2023 until now, me and many others I know have had a glitch where the Audio for the UI, Parties, and media Apps such as YouTube or...
  4. The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button

in XBoX on Windows
    The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button: The audio does not play at all and my controller won't stop pressing A fakely. Is there a way to fix this? f85344fb-cd63-4abb-ac48-68a01636c631
  5. Why must i keep switching my audio settings every time I switch audio codes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why must i keep switching my audio settings every time I switch audio codes?: If you want the best in sound that it's usually best to have the headphone app be whatever headphone app corresponds to the audio code language of the Blu-ray disc or Web movie or game you're...
  6. Controller keeps disconnecting and audio keeps cracking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller keeps disconnecting and audio keeps cracking: I need help with my controller, I’m not sure why but it keeps cutting out audio and cracking really badly where I can’t hear anything and no one can understand me for the few seconds it happens,...
  7. Games under the backwards compatibility program keep having audio issues, when using headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games under the backwards compatibility program keep having audio issues, when using headphones: I noticed this after playing Tomb Raider: Legend, and thought it was a weird bug with the game itself, but it happened again when I played Lost Odyssey. If I play with my TV Speakers, the audio is...
  8. Why does my wireless headset audio keep fading in and out randomly at times?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my wireless headset audio keep fading in and out randomly at times?: Basically my headset will just start fading in and out with audio sometimes when I pull up the Xbox Guide or I capture a screenshot/recording. The only way to fix it is by restarting my entire...
  9. HDMI audio options keep switching to stereo

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI audio options keep switching to stereo: Anyone know why my HDMI audio options keep switching to stereo randomly instead of Bit Stream using Dolby Digital? I want it set to bit stream, and every couple of days it switches back to stereo....
  10. Audio settings keep resetting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio settings keep resetting: I have a new Xbox One S with HDMI out to my Vizio M70-C3. I have HDMI out (ARC) from my TV to my Vizio sound bar. Every time I turn off and then turn on my Xbox the audio output goes from...