my audio in sea of thieves sounds horrible
Discus and support my audio in sea of thieves sounds horrible in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; every time I open sea of thieves the audio will start off sounding normal but a few seconds later it will cut out for about five seconds, but when it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cameron higgins, Jul 24, 2023.
Thema:
my audio in sea of thieves sounds horrible
Loading...
-
my audio in sea of thieves sounds horrible - Similar Threads - audio sea thieves
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?
in XboX Insidersgame previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it... -
Periodic audio stuttering/clipping
in XboX InsidersPeriodic audio stuttering/clipping: I have been experiencing audio stuttering / clipping issues today. I am curious if any others in the skip-ahead build are having this issue as well? I first noticed it while streaming a video... -
Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed
in XboX InsidersParty Audio in game clips heavily delayed: Title. I’m very happy with the new update that allows party and game chat audio to be captured in game clips, however when I watch the clips back everyone’s voice is about 2-3 seconds delayed from... -
Xbox Series X Audio w/Tipsy M1 dac/amp recommendations and setup
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X Audio w/Tipsy M1 dac/amp recommendations and setup: I have a few questions regarding the setup of my audio on an Xbox Series X using my Tipsy M1 in-ear monitors (IEMs). I prefer not to connect them directly into the controller. My goal is to... -
Sea of Thieves Staticy Audio and Lost all bass
in XBoX Games and AppsSea of Thieves Staticy Audio and Lost all bass: I'm using a bluetooth headset and a Yeti Microphone. Xbox app the Audio is set to how I want to use and in windows, and game bar. Once I open sea of thieves I lose all bass to my spotify, the game... -
Sea of thieves : Can't log in and audio problems
in XBoX Games and AppsSea of thieves : Can't log in and audio problems: Hello all I have been experiencing some issues with the in game voice chat of sea of thieves. I have tried the privacy settings I also made sure my audio was set to the right headset/microphone.... -
No crew member audio on Sea of Thieves
in XBoX on WindowsNo crew member audio on Sea of Thieves: Playing Sea of Thieves on PC using Xbox console companion. Recently have lost the ability to hear crew members, BUT they can hear me. Have done some research and tried suggested settings. No luck.... -
Audio Settings for Mixer Stream (Sea of Thieves)
in XBoX on ConsolesAudio Settings for Mixer Stream (Sea of Thieves): Sea of Thieves. How do you set up audio for Mixer stream? I just broadcast an hour of play through Mixer with a friend. We could both hear one another while we were playing the game. When I...