My audio disappear

Discus and support My audio disappear in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello people. I have a question that hopefully someone can answer. I have an Xbox one and I have always been able to switch from watching Netflix... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by feliciaeberstein, Dec 5, 2021.

  1. My audio disappear


    Hello people.

    I have a question that hopefully someone can answer.

    I have an Xbox one and I have always been able to switch from watching Netflix and playing the game without any problems.

    ( press the "x" logo button and just switch to what I want to do).

    But now whenever I do that and switch back to the game the audio is comepleatly gone and I have to restart the game to get the audio back. ??

    Like it's on mute, but the audio on the TV works when I "tab" out..

    Never been a problem before My audio disappear :(

    Please help!

    :)
     
    feliciaeberstein, Dec 5, 2021
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    My audio disappear

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    Please perform a powercycle on your console then check if the issue still persists.

    ​​​

    POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

    ​​​

    1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

    If after the steps it's still the same, kindly clear your Alternate MAC Address by following the steps below:

    Settings > General > Network Settings > Advanced Network Settings > Alternate MAC Address > Clear > Restart.

    If none of the steps work, you may need to reset your console keeping your games and apps.

    Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

    Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

    Select Reset console.

    Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. fio'c Win User

    Headset

    I have sound on my TV but when I plug in my Turtle beach headset my Game audio disappears but the headset is working for chat , I can hear friends ...
  4. obas Win User

    Audio Dialogue Disappears

    Yah, seen this on DVD playback and Netflix. So you may have turned surround sound on in the xbox settings. I don't believe this is fully supported yet. Go through xbox one settings and if you see 5.1, 7.1, DTS change to Stereo. I know this sucks but it will
    get better.
  5. Kyro Ceno Win User

    Xbox Remote Play Stuttering

    Hello Fernando.

    Sorry for the late reply, but none of those options on the website work. I recently changed wifi providers and even that didn't help with the audio stuttering. Even deleting the app off my phone and reinstalling it doesn't help.

    Edit: On top of the stutter, audio has now just been disappearing entirely for no reason and only comes back when I restart the app.
  6. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

    Unable to talk in party chat on pc!

    It's been a week since I had this problem with the party chat, sometimes the audio also disappears and comes back a long time later, I believe it is a momentary problem that should have been fixed.
Thema:

My audio disappear

Loading...
  1. My audio disappear - Similar Threads - audio disappear

  2. Xbox audio party clarity setting

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox audio party clarity setting: Not sure if this is a bug but on the current beta ring build, or as a bug alone but I don’t have an option for clarity mode via audio or headset settings submitted by /u/FusionMythic [link]...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  5. Periodic audio stuttering/clipping

    in XboX Insiders
    Periodic audio stuttering/clipping: I have been experiencing audio stuttering / clipping issues today. I am curious if any others in the skip-ahead build are having this issue as well? I first noticed it while streaming a video...
  6. Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed

    in XboX Insiders
    Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed: Title. I’m very happy with the new update that allows party and game chat audio to be captured in game clips, however when I watch the clips back everyone’s voice is about 2-3 seconds delayed from...
  7. Xbox Series X Audio w/Tipsy M1 dac/amp recommendations and setup

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Audio w/Tipsy M1 dac/amp recommendations and setup: I have a few questions regarding the setup of my audio on an Xbox Series X using my Tipsy M1 in-ear monitors (IEMs). I prefer not to connect them directly into the controller. My goal is to...
  8. Please enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces

    in XboX Insiders
    Please enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces: Hi everyone, and hopefully hi to the Xbox team. I wanted to share a bit of a hassle regarding my audio setup on Xbox Series X and suggest a feature that would make a huge difference for many...
  9. Intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.

    in XboX Insiders
    Intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.: So about the intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps an issue that’s over 2 years old and was never fixed. I can’t find any source’s on why it was never fixed. submitted by...
  10. Intermittent audio issue across dash board and apps

    in XboX Insiders
    Intermittent audio issue across dash board and apps: Are the xbox technicians every gunna fix the intermittent audio issue across games and apps? It’s been an issue for over 2 years. I turn my xbox on, no sound, have to unplug and re plug my xbox....