My appeal was denied for a 15 day ban and I would like it removed because I cannot even...

Discus and support My appeal was denied for a 15 day ban and I would like it removed because I cannot even... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Please remove this ban immediately a4541696-953f-4329-bef0-25ccf69f80fe Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FaZe Chungus883, Dec 8, 2022.

1. My appeal was denied for a 15 day ban and I would like it removed because I cannot even...

Please remove this ban immediately

:)

FaZe Chungus883, Dec 8, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

My appeal was denied for a 15 day ban and I would like it removed because I cannot even play with friends. The ban is also false because I did not violate community standards

Please refrain from creating duplicate threads. As mentioned in your original post, the enforcement team does not use the forums so no one here can do anything about your ban.
  3. barley 96240 Win User

So I was account strikes five times and it doesn't give me a reason.

I had the same problem getting banned for no reason, I hadn’t had a single ban after the strike system was implemented until now, only problem is I appealed and they instantly denied, still with no reason, now I cannot play online for 14 days or join parties or message, I hadn’t done anything recently at the time done anything to get banned like that, anything else I can do after getting my appeal denied?
  4. Leroy Cooke Win User

Is there any way I can get in contact with the enforcement team or anyone who deals with bans because I was wrongfully perminatly banned on Xbox

Is there any other way i I can get in contact with them because they denied my appeal even tho I don’t think I deserve a perma ban maybe like a account ban I’ve only been banned 6 times there’s no way I should be at the level of a perma right? I mean I know my friend said he’s been banned like 15 times and he’s still here so why am I getting a perma ban
  5. Nxna Win User

I want to know why my account was suspended (15 day)while serving a communications suspension (8 day).

this literally just happened to me, no reason my appeal was denied so obviously something has gone wrong. I’m calling them because I’m not being banned for 15 days for no apparent reason and their awful system needs sorting out.
  6. Peter PCP Win User

How long does Microsoft take to respond an account suspension appeal

I just submitted an appeal for a communication ban. I would like someone to read over my appeal because it was so uncalled to be banned for 4 days when people say very similar things to me and they never get banned even when I report them. What I said was not ban worthy.
Thema:

My appeal was denied for a 15 day ban and I would like it removed because I cannot even...

1. My appeal was denied for a 15 day ban and I would like it removed because I cannot even... - Similar Threads - appeal was denied

2. Xbox appeal denied?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox appeal denied?: So about 2 days ago i was false reported for an xbox message and got me 6 strikes total the person who reported me thought it would br funny and said they did it as a joke and they didn't really...
  3. How do I appeal a denied refund request if I never gotten an email that it was denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I appeal a denied refund request if I never gotten an email that it was denied: It's been almost 4 days since my refund request got denied and I haven't gotten an email. 44fa72df-68d1-4b49-884e-58366349be8c
  4. Account got banned appeal got denied anyway I can get it back pls

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got banned appeal got denied anyway I can get it back pls: My account got permanently banned and my Xbox I made a mistake not knowing honestly it was wrong to refund things it’s on me for not reading everything on the rules etc but I’m hoping I can get it...
  5. My Gamertag was falsely suspended for inappropriate content, and Xbox Support denied my appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Gamertag was falsely suspended for inappropriate content, and Xbox Support denied my appeal: I've had the same Gamertag for around 15 years, since I first got an Xbox 360. I've never once had an issue with my Gamertag, then on 11/20 I was subjected to a suspension and a forced change of...
  6. Suspended for 8 days and my appeal was denied

in XboX Insiders
    Suspended for 8 days and my appeal was denied: My friend was joking around and he reported me and he actually clicked it and my appeal got denied, any way I can submit another appeal? submitted by /u/One_Patient_381 [link] [comments]
  7. What can i do to write another appeal if the first one was denied

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can i do to write another appeal if the first one was denied: I was suspended for 60 days for changing my gamerpic. 29be956a-f953-4866-8a06-cea51df2b646
  8. Why was my refund denied? No way to appeal?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was my refund denied? No way to appeal?: I requested a refund and was denied due to hitting limits for the year. I have never requested a refund ever before though. I have seen the same questions and answer is reply to the email. I also...
  9. Appeal denied refund request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Appeal denied refund request: I have been denied a refund for a digital game. This game is a pre order, and is not currently released, therefore I have had zero gaming time on the product. The pre order was purchased more...
  10. I have been perma banned on Xbox and appeal denied can I phone to resolve this as they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been perma banned on Xbox and appeal denied can I phone to resolve this as they...: I was banned about 3 days ago for indefinite this ban was because I sent someone a picture of their ip from xresolver the person had been hitting me offline and harassing me on Xbox party I did...