My alt microsoft account got suspended for "breaking ToS" after i switched to an alt...

Discus and support My alt microsoft account got suspended for "breaking ToS" after i switched to an alt... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My mom was having trouble with giving me more time on mobile cloud streaming so i switched to an alt of mine without parental controls and i log on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IsaacWatanabe, Jan 7, 2023.

1. My alt microsoft account got suspended for "breaking ToS" after i switched to an alt...

My mom was having trouble with giving me more time on mobile cloud streaming so i switched to an alt of mine without parental controls and i log on today and it says my account is suspended and that i need to input a phone number to verify its me. I dont even have one and my parents wont let me use theirs. How can i get my account reinstated without a phone number

:)

IsaacWatanabe, Jan 7, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

My alt microsoft account got suspended for "breaking ToS" after i switched to an alt account on fortnite

Hi IsaacWatanabe,

We appreciate you for bringing this up to Xbox Community Forum.

I understand the inconvenience caused. As per description, you lost access to your account,

I will tell you 3 ways to recover your Microsoft account, there is no need for a smartphone for this!

Method 1
    Email account recovery
    1) Access this link https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx
    2) Choose the most appropriate option (I forgot my password, for example) and click on the "Reset your password" link;
    3) Provide the address of the affected account, and enter the validation characters requested by the system;
    4) Click the Next button;
    5) Choose the option I can not use any of these options and click on the link with the same name;
    6) In the Which Microsoft account are you trying to return to? enter the account you want to recover.
    In the How should we contact you? Field, enter an email address to which you have access. Click Next.
    7) Fill in the maximum information about your account and click Submit;
    8) Wait for the password recovery message, follow the instructions and then your account will be rehabilitated.

Method 2
    Unblock your account
    1- Go to https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx to recover your account and reset your password.

2- Enter the email address of your blocked account and the characters you see on the screen and select Next.

3- Enter the code generated by your authenticator application or select the Use a different verification option to receive a text message.

Comments:

You do not need a smartphone to receive a security code.

Text messages can come "MSFT", a small number, or a cell phone number. If you have requested a security code, you can trust the message to be received.

If you do not have an alternate phone number or email address or can not access it, select I do not receive a code when prompted for a code on sign in or I do not have access to those when you are resetting your password, and then , follow the instructions.

4- After entering the security code, you will need to change your password to complete the unlock process.

Unlock my Outlook.com account:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/unbloc...

Method 3
    Account recovery
    1- Enter this link:

https://account.live.com/acsr?mkt=en-us

2- Fill in the email you want to retrieve first
    3- Then fill in an email that you have access to contact.
    4- Fill in the last field that is requested and click next
    5- Follow the instructions that will be requested.

If you are asked to fill out a recovery form, go to the link below and get some tips on how to fill it out.
    It is worth mentioning that the form is a very important procedure used for recovery of user accounts. It was created to protect the security and privacy of users and so it becomes so important and necessary.

Tips for completing the recovery form:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17875/...

I suggest you also this article.
    When you can not sign in to your Microsoft account:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12429/...

If those steps will not work for you, try this other option below.

1. Click this link.
    2. Select the error you need help with and fill out the requested details on the next page.
    3. You need to be signed in with a Microsoft account to access the form. If you are unable to access your primary account, you can use an alternate account (if you have one) or create a new one.

For codes & blocked accounts information, you may check this link.

In addition, kindly refer to the following links:

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know so we could find other options to resolve the problem.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Benicio Borgatto Win User

i cant log with any account that i own in my ps5, it says “oops this account is allready connected” “log with your previous logged account” help

ok so that day i unlinked my account because i was trying to log in an alt account but i couldnt for some reason , then i created another psn account for my other account and logged in whilst my main account was unlinked . I left home with my alt logged on and my main unlinked . Then i came back home and i couldnt log in my main . 1 week ago i unlinked my alt from my alt psn account trying to log in my main psn account with my alt . But in a matter of seconds of unlinking my account and switching psn , it said it was allready connected even that i unlinked . I can still log on xbox app and minecraft on my phone
  4. Frederik Long Win User

Alt tab not minimising some games?

Alt+Tab switches tasks. To minimise the current frame, use Alt+space bar + dash (i.e. Alt -)
  5. chopbone Win User

A question about being ban from a game and could I get around it using a new account and not get ban?

yes it only affects that game on that profile and I dont care to much about the profile. I dont play any other games on windows 10 xbox and was wondering If I made a entire new account would things be "OK" or does rare have the right to put a ban on the
    alt account according to Microsoft TOS/ Microsoft Code of conduct/ Xboxcomtou. I could not find anything saying they have the right to ban a alt account when I went through the terms but I could of miss something.
  6. Indyfreak2007 Win User

new skin trailer out!!!!!!!

Ok. Neon. What else could NRS give CSZ for an alt? He was the only one in the main game that didnt have an alt. Kratos got one for goodness sakes. I am happy he got an alt and free at that. Would you prefer NRS to charge for an alt for CSZ or would you want
    it to be free?
Thema:

My alt microsoft account got suspended for "breaking ToS" after i switched to an alt...

1. My alt microsoft account got suspended for "breaking ToS" after i switched to an alt... - Similar Threads - alt microsoft account

2. Is there a way to disable Shift+Alt+F4 closing Minecraft or other apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to disable Shift+Alt+F4 closing Minecraft or other apps?: I am using Windows 11 keytweak, but don't want to disable shift for typing... Thank you! Does disabling F4 disable that functionality? 283cc28f-bf33-498b-89f1-686d3fad36b0
  3. Alpha Ring - Problems with secondary/Alt Accounts on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Ring - Problems with secondary/Alt Accounts on Xbox Series X: I am having issues with my secondary/alt/Child accounts on the Xbox Series X since the latest update on the Alpha ring. I have been seeing consistent freezing and sound dropouts only on these...
  4. how do I make sea of thieves not disconnect when alt tabbing on windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I make sea of thieves not disconnect when alt tabbing on windows 11: every time i alt tab sea of thieves just loses conection to the servers. it shows in the task bar that it pauses the game while i am alt tabbed, how do i disable this feature....
  5. Can use apps, but not games. Wants me to enter alt Mac address or authenticate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can use apps, but not games. Wants me to enter alt Mac address or authenticate: So I have an issue regarding my network. This only happens with one specific network. I left my Xbox untouched for about a week, not turned on or nothing. I come back and didn't use it for the...
  6. Why doesn't fortnite let me in AND how do I delete an alt fortnite account and keep the main?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't fortnite let me in AND how do I delete an alt fortnite account and keep the main?: (1) OK so it is November 27, 2023 and im trying to log into fortnite but it keeps saying login fail and to retry with the same results. I keep searching up for answers and there is NOTHING that...
  7. What is Microsoft doing about cheaters using alt accounts on console?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is Microsoft doing about cheaters using alt accounts on console?: I play a lot of multiplayer games mostly Dayz on pc and console. There has always been a problem with people creating several alt account’s to cheat in the game. Xbox allows 32 accounts on the...
  8. Microsoft will not let me sign in with my Xbox outlook account or its alt email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft will not let me sign in with my Xbox outlook account or its alt email: I am trying to sign into Microsoft with my Xbox account. It keeps saying to account does not exist when I know it does because I use it on my Xbox. Why can't I sign in? I have tried both emails....
  9. Will using the alt Microsoft email sign in on xbox like using the main email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will using the alt Microsoft email sign in on xbox like using the main email?: If I add an alt account(I think that's what it's called) to my Microsoft account, will I be able to use that one to sign me into xbox. Wanting to know to make sure I am not accidentally making a...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator - Unknown Keyboard Shortcut -> New UI Window Mode - RIGHT ALT

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator - Unknown Keyboard Shortcut -> New UI Window Mode - RIGHT ALT: So far, I'm loving FS2020. I've seen lots of posts/questions about separate windows for views and/or instrument panels. I've asked around but haven't had any responses... perhaps someone here...