My Activision account is old email address my new account is a new email address which is...

Discus and support My Activision account is old email address my new account is a new email address which is... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The problem is I'm having somebody authorizing a hack through my old email address which is connected up to the Activision I cannot remember the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PoPPa HoBBiT, Mar 31, 2023.

1. PoPPa HoBBiT
    PoPPa HoBBiT Guest

My Activision account is old email address my new account is a new email address which is...

The problem is I'm having somebody authorizing a hack through my old email address which is connected up to the Activision I cannot remember the password for that account well I do have the email somebody is authorizing a hack linking up a hack through the old email address which is connected to Activision which is linking up to my other email address my neutral put unfortunately trying to recover this account I do not have this existent number anymore I do not have the email which is attached onto this old email address because this email doesn't exist in my category of memory so I won't through the protocols to try and recover it unfortunately it's not enough information what do I have to do to stop this hacker from hacking into the privilege of the Call of Duty using my old email address which is the Activision account and then authorizing a hack through the efficient email address which I'm currently using right now

:)

PoPPa HoBBiT, Mar 31, 2023
  2. Irishghost84 Win User

My Activision account is old email address my new account is a new email address which is linked up to my Xbox

Activision support will not help you. They will tell you that since you don't have access to that account then you can't prove that it's your account. I'm having the same issue. I've been trying to unlink my Xbox account for 2 years now. I no longer have access to my old email and that's what they told me. Plus they aren't really support, they just cut and paste responses.
  3. Rostom L Win User

My Activision account is old email address my new account is a new email address which is linked up to my Xbox

Hi there!

I am sorry to know about the issue. Since you're trying to access your Activision account, it would be best that you contact the Activision support to help you recover and secure the account. They all have the tools and resources to check your account for other options.

Contact them here https://support.activision.com/options
  4. Soma Makszim1 Win User

I can't disconnect EA account from my Xbox account

I can't login because It's send a code to my old phone number or my old email address which one is deleted.

So only way if I make a new xbox account?

I can delete this xbox account and make a new with the same email address?
  5. strigoi1958 Win User

Why has my account name changed ?

well I remembered my password but it is still linked to my old email address... but the new email address is linked to the BeastlierBeef5 account ? My new email account was put in via my xbox so maybe that's where the problem lies. I now seem to have
    2 accounts. This one with the wrong email address... and the one above with my current email address but no links to my games or achievements....
  6. (Jerald) Win User

X-Box Live and Microsoft Solitaire Collection

I changed email addresses from the original one that I used when I set up my Microsoft account to a new email address. I believe that I did change the alias to the new email address. I made the new email address the primary alias and the old email address the secondary. I will be deleting the account associated with the old email address soon and it will no longer be supported after I do that.

Thank you very much.
Thema:

1. My Activision account is old email address my new account is a new email address which is... - Similar Threads - Activision account old

2. Activision id call of duty

in XBoX Accessibility
    Activision id call of duty: Someone changed my activision id on call of duty and it won’t let me change it back. Any suggestions? 6522b3ff-6e28-468d-ba1f-af7cabe830f0
  3. How can I link the right activision account on MW3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I link the right activision account on MW3?: I’m trying to play MW3, but signed into the wrong activision account. I want to switch so my stuff can transfer, but I can’t log out or change it. Unlinking the account on the COD website doesn’t...
  4. Cant unlink xbox account from activision or raise activision support ticket

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant unlink xbox account from activision or raise activision support ticket: I have been trying to fix my xbox accoutn with activsion but having no help, when I log a ticket I get an error, when I go to my profile I get an error. I had created a new account to raise a...
  5. Unlink Activision from Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlink Activision from Xbox Account: I lost access to my Activision account because Microsoft canceled my previous Outlook account. They gave me a new one, but I cannot 2FA my Activision account to remove my Xbox profile. Is there...
  6. Unlink my account from my activision account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlink my account from my activision account: I tried contacting support for almost a year and got no response and every time I log in on Xbox I’m told to sign up but when I do that it doesn’t create and instead becomes frozen...
  7. I cant play mw3 because of my activision account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play mw3 because of my activision account: I purchased mw3 and downloaded all the contents but when I open de game and try to load to my activision account it gets stucked in that part and I cant play anything. I also cant create a new...
  8. When login to Modern Warfare it says there is already a different Activision account linked...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When login to Modern Warfare it says there is already a different Activision account linked...: When I try to log in to Modern Warfare on Xbox it says I have another Activision account linked to my Xbox account, but I don’t. I only have one Activision account. When I try to unlink my Xbox...
  9. How do unlink my Activision account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do unlink my Activision account: I want to link my Activision account Xbox account, and it is actually already linked,, but the email is a old email that was hacked from over 10 years ago, the recovery email is some random email...
  10. can xbox unlink my xbox account from activision?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can xbox unlink my xbox account from activision?: can xbox unlink my xbox account from activision or does activision have to do it? i have contaced activision and they have told me to contact xbox and have them remove the xbox account from...